Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: *begins humming Fireflies by Owl City*
    Azrael: Admires the moon.
    KM: Admires the beautiful glow of Azrael hair in the moonlight.
    *both wave bye to geeky* Night, Geeky, Kenny and Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
      *geeky, Kenny and Bob have to go*

geeky: this was great. Nice gardens, people, wraith and BIRDS!

TP: Bye Geeky! Glad you enjoyed it - it;ll still be here tomorrow! *waves*

Greg: *chasing fireflies* Pretty!!!!

Todd: *still looking for SW* Has anyone seen my Starry One around?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *to Todd* Hopefully, one of our brothers took her to one of the more relaxing, secluded parts of the gardens.

http://www.pondparadisedesigns.com/images/asianwg01.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          KM: Admires the beautiful glow of Azrael hair in the moonlight.
          Orb: Wraith hair lit up in the night sky is wonderful. *looks up into the starry sky, admiring how they vary on the different planets* Do any of you Wraith ever invent constellations for patterns you see in the stars?

Bullseye: I have not, but the Big Dipper photo you showed me should be renamed the Big Iratus Bug. The long part of the constellation is clearly the bug’s long tail. The same goes for the Little Iratus Bug.

http://www.astronet.ru/db/xware/msg/1220164

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            Bullseye: *to Todd* Hopefully, one of our brothers took her to one of the more relaxing, secluded parts of the gardens.

http://www.pondparadisedesigns.com/images/asianwg01.jpg
            TP: Talking of... where's Steve?

Seth: *clocks a hint of a tremor in TP's bottom lip and rushes to snuggle her*
            sigpic

Comment

Orb: Wraith hair lit up in the night sky is wonderful. *looks up into the starry sky, admiring how they vary on the different planets* Do any of you Wraith ever invent constellations for patterns you see in the stars?

Bullseye: I have not, but the Big Dipper photo you showed me should be renamed the Big Iratus Bug. The long part of the constellation is clearly the bug’s long tail. The same goes for the Little Iratus Bug.

http://www.astronet.ru/db/xware/msg/1220164
              KM: That's outside my window atm back on earth. I am going to think that every time I see it now More wraith related comparisons
              Azrael: You love it

Comment

KM: That's outside my window atm back on earth. I am going to think that every time I see it now More wraith related comparisons
                Azrael: You love it
                Bullseye:

Orb: *shrugs* Hey, some call it a plough, some call it a dipper, some call it bear... an Iratus bug works too!

Bullseye: It works better.

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically tries to contact Steve*

Orb: We've looked up. Don't forget to look down. *points to the stars reflected in a pond full of water flowers*

Bullseye: The flowers in the pond look like nebulae.

http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/u...ion-754627.jpg

Comment

Seth: *telepathically to Bullseye* I've got him bro, it;s okay - he's in TP's quarters getting a surprise ready for when she goes to bed in a wee while... I;m getting images of tea lights around her Jacuzzi and rose petals on her bed...

TP: *gets warm fuzzy vague thoughts from Seth and snuggle shappily, watching the moons and fireflies*
                    sigpic

Comment

KM: Night girls, see you tomorrow *hugs* (Have fun with Steve, TP )

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically to Seth* Good, the tea lights will be like stars in the garden. I have hanging wraith tech lamps set up back in our room for just that effect*

Orb: Good night, KM and Azrael! Nice seeing you again!

Comment

KM: Night girls, see you tomorrow *hugs* (Have fun with Steve, TP )
                          Night KM! Thanks - I will
                          sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically to Seth* Good, the tea lights will be like stars in the garden. I have hanging wraith tech lamps set up back in our room for just that effect*

Orb: Good night, KM and Azrael! Nice seeing you again!
                            I have Moroccan lamps similar to them in my bedroom on Earth. I love the way they make patterns in the light - almost like the lights here in my bedroom in the hive
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              I have Moroccan lamps similar to them in my bedroom on Earth. I love the way they make patterns in the light - almost like the lights here in my bedroom in the hive
                              I have a pair as well.

Comment

TP: Talking of my bedroom on the hive... *yawns*

Seth: TP, baby, you've had a long week and a busy weekend ahead - time for bed, Pumpkin.

Greg: *looks up then bounds over* You look pooped, Tinkerbell - you need me to carry you to your rooms?

TP: WOuld you, babe? That would be great

Greg: *sweeps TP up and carries her off to bed*

*all wave good night to everyone who's left* See you tomorrow! Sleep well everyone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X