Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Speaking of COH activities, TP, are you making the plans for Tony and Edgar visiting you, or are they going to surprise you with their plans?

Comment

Orb: *to PA* Which part of the hive is your favorite? I like the map room the best.

Comment

Bullseye: Orb means the hologram generating part of the control area that we use to map our flights.

Orb: Those holograms are great, but the yellow-topped control stands themselves are nice. Of course, the best is standing there with your wraith looking at everything together and watching his hands sweep across the controls in all that multicolored lighting.

Comment

Bullseye: We go in there often because the room doesn't get used much now that we don't need to waste time culling. It is a pleasant change of pace to be able to take a better look at everything.

Orb: *visualizes Craig tapping on random system diagnostic buttons in the control room just to make them make noises and smiles* Craig, what sort of noise do you make for PA to say that?

Comment

TP: Ooops, nodded off for a moment there! *to PA* Steve is spending the whole weekend with Addict - they're going to try out a romantic (and non-messy!) camping trip on the holodeck...

Steve: Think Beduoin marquee not Northface tent!!! LOL

TP: *to Orb* I think Tony is going to take me bareback horse riding, but otherwise I;m easy

Steve: Rephrasing required! SHe means other than that, it'll be a surprise what they;ve planned, like I may have a surprise or two up my sleeve for Addict after the night under the stars

TP: *leans against Steve's chest and starts snoring softly*

Steve: Perhaps I better warn them not to make it anything too energetic? LOL
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: I like the streams of stars that form galaxy spirals and shapes. Nebulas are wonderful too.

Bullseye: I like looking at the green planetary rings of my homeworld.

Orb: Craig, you are energetic and I am sure that you put that to good use protecting PA.

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA
                PA: Should be a change for both or you, then. You'll both get to spend time in the company of someone different to your daily lives

Craig: *to Steve* Don't worry, I'm sure Tony will respect TP.
                Steve: *to Craig* Me and Tony are pod brothers and we've recently discovered a strong telepathic link - we have an understanding that we'll treat each others' worshippers as preciously as if they were our own
                sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: Yes, it is like the the greenish-colored lights in the sky on Earth that Aurora is named after.

Orb: There is nothing like sharing the best of everything with our wraith.

(OOC: No problem, PA - I am in the middle of making dinner here and will have to go soon too. )

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Steve: *to Craig* Me and Tony are pod brothers and we've recently discovered a strong telepathic link - we have an understanding that we'll treat each others' worshippers as preciously as if they were our own
                    Orb: Awwww, that is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Craig: That's good. If there's one code to be obeyed it's to respect other's Worshippers
                      Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                      Bullseye: Yes, it is like the the greenish-colored lights in the sky on Earth that Aurora is named after.

Orb: There is nothing like sharing the best of everything with our wraith.

(OOC: No problem, PA - I am in the middle of making dinner here and will have to go soon too. )
                      PA: Ooh, pretty
                      Aurora: Hmm, that's one I've not really considered. Most people associate my name with the princess in Sleeping Beauty

Comment

*PA, Craig, and Aurora wave good bye to everyont and head home*

*Gabriel wishes Orb, Bullseye, TP and Tony good night and heads back to Boris's hive*

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                          PA: Ooh, pretty
                          Aurora: Hmm, that's one I've not really considered. Most people associate my name with the princess in Sleeping Beauty

Bullseye: Leave it to our worshippers to think first of the skies.

Orb: Bye, PA, Craig, and Aurora.

(OOC: Mr. Orb is home - gotta go-- it was great talking to you both-- catch you later)

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                            Craig: That's good. If there's one code to be obeyed it's to respect other's Worshippers
                            Steve: There are of course various interpretations of respect - neither TP nor Addict are exactly shy!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve: *settle down for a quick alone-time snuggle* Bye Orb and Bullseye - enjoy your dinner! *wave* Bye PA, Craig and Aurora - look after each other and have a relaxing weekend! *wave*
                              sigpic

Comment

*geeky waves hi to everyone and sits on a recliner*

*Kenny runs off to make coffees and Bob goes to get some dark chocolates to cheer everyone*
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X