Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeee warning!!!!!!

I can't believe that Orb did this for me - and it's soooooo beautiful... well, that's because Steve is in the picture *sigh*

So I had to share it and let y'all see what a wonderful painting Orb did - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!

Spoiler:
    I am glad that you like the painting and wanted to make you something with Steve in it after you sent the Bullseye plushie winging his way over to me.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      I am glad that you like the painting and wanted to make you something with Steve in it after you sent the Bullseye plushie winging his way over to me.
      TP: I just LOVE it! *gives Orb huge squishy hug* Thank you!

Steve: It's beautiful!!!!!! Me and my Princess under the stars! You're sooooo clever! *rushes over and hugs Orb* Thank you! And doesn't our hair look good all entwined like that?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TP: I just LOVE it! *gives Orb huge squishy hug* Thank you!

Steve: It's beautiful!!!!!! Me and my Princess under the stars! You're sooooo clever! *rushes over and hugs Orb* Thank you! And doesn't our hair look good all entwined like that?
        Orb: Thanks. I had to entwine your hair because it was so inspiring when the two of you crossed the zip line together and your hair flew together in the wind, red and white.

Comment

Steve: Her red hair is one of the things I love most about her

TP:

Steve: I said one of... amongst other things I can't mention on a PG site...

TP: *snuggles Steve*

Steve:
          sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee warning!!!!!!

I can't believe that Orb did this for me - and it's soooooo beautiful... well, that's because Steve is in the picture *sigh*

So I had to share it and let y'all see what a wonderful painting Orb did - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!

http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/j...IMP3midway.jpg
            Wow. Great portrait. Great work Orb. And congrats TP.
            sigpic

Comment

geeky *arrives sits on a recliner and relaxes* Hmmm it's quiet... Hello anyways.

Kenny *runs of to make some espressos*

Bob *happily growls at the sga shaped cookies that he baked and leaves them for everyone*
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

KM: Hi Geeky and co. And did I hear mention of some intelligent politicians earlier?

Comment

*geeky, Kenny and Bob waves hello to KM*

Bob: Cookie KM?
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Orb: *greets wraith and worshippers as she walks over to the cookie platter and selects three of the classic Ronon-shaped ones because she is extra angry at the Wormhole Xtreme prop necklaces that he wore with the wraith finger bones on them* Caveman.

Bullseye: *breaks the heads off of the cookies for Orb*

Comment

*geeky, Kenny and Bob wave hello to Orb*

geeky: Beautiful painting Orb!

Bob: yes *smiles* More cookies Orb?

Comment

KM: Hi Orb. Thank you Bob. *Takes a cookie.*

Comment

Bob: Those are fresh and tasty cookies. I made extra Ronon shaped cookies today.

geeky: Yes I see that.

Kenny: Coffee KM? Or a hot chocolate?

Comment

Steve: *points to previous posts* Look what orb did for me and TP, girls! *blows more kisses to Orb*
                            sigpic

Comment

Kenny: Yes I saw it. It's a beautiful painting.

Comment

Orb: Thanks, Geeky. Yes, Kenny, I'll take a hot chocolate to dunk the cookies in. *evil laugh*

Bullseye: *grabs something out of the matter converter*
                                Last edited by WraithTech; 24 August 2010, 12:25 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X