Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny: Here is your fabulous coffee TP. It’s made from the most exquisite coffee beans.

Bob: Cookie TP? I recommend the Mckay shaped cookies they are lemon flavoured.

*geeky drinks her cappucino and dips the head of a cookie in the hot coffee*
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Thank you Kenny *kisses Kenny on the cheek in gratitude* It smells delicious!
      Oooh, lemon cookies! How yummy! *kisses Bob on the cheek as thank you too*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Glomps Geeky, Bob, and Kenny.

Ooo, that sounds good. Thanks Kenny.

First day with students!! Summer's over!!
        *geeky, Kenny and Bob glomps back SW*

Kenny: Here you go. *serves drink* You're welcome.

I hope that you had a good first day with the minions. Some might need to remember summer is over. I start next week.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Thank you Kenny *kisses Kenny on the cheek in gratitude* It smells delicious!
          Oooh, lemon cookies! How yummy! *kisses Bob on the cheek as thank you too*
          *Kenny and Bob blush and purrr in delight*

Bob: The cookies are a fresh batch that I just cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            *geeky, Kenny and Bob glomps back SW*

Kenny: Here you go. *serves drink* You're welcome.

I hope that you had a good first day with the minions. Some might need to remember summer is over. I start next week.
            It wasn't bad. We'll see as the semester goes on!!

I'm still wondering where the summer went!!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Kenny and Bob blush and purrr in delight*

Bob: The cookies are a fresh batch that I just cooked.
              TP: They're scrumptious!

Ediie: *between great big mouthfulls of cookies* Yessshhhh, delissshoussshhh!
              sigpic

Comment

It wasn't bad. We'll see as the semester goes on!!

I'm still wondering where the summer went!!
                That's good to know! I'm nervous about my first day... I have no clue what type of minion species I will have... Indeed were did the summer go? It's like someone pressed a FF>> button. A summer rewind << would be nice.

Comment

TP: They're scrumptious!

Ediie: *between great bog mouthfulls of cookies* Yessshhhh, delissshoussshhh!
                  Bob: Nice eating habits Eddie.

Comment

That's good to know! I'm nervous about my first day... I have no clue what type of minion species I will have... Indeed were did the summer go? It's like someone pressed a FF>> button. A summer rewind << would be nice.
                    That's what I always say!!
                    sigpic

Comment

That's what I always say!!
                      That would be practical during boring meetings, parent/teacher meetings and bad days. I'm a bit sarcastic and I have humor. I often pretend to have a remote and I raise my arm and say "MUTE" when a minion is loud...

Comment

That would be practical during boring meetings, parent/teacher meetings and bad days. I'm a bit sarcastic and I have humor. I often pretend to have a remote and I raise my arm and say "MUTE" when a minion is loud...

Do they shut up?
                        sigpic

Comment

Do they shut up?
                          Most of the time they don't but they get the point and it's funny... Sometimes I use my hand to do blah blah blah. I control myself and don't say what I would like...

Kenny: I'm calm and quiet that why I get along so well with geeky.
                          geeky:

Comment

LOL I wonder it that would work with older kids!
                            sigpic

Comment

Most of the time they don't but they get the point and it's funny... Sometimes I use my hand to do blah blah blah. I control myself and don't say what I would like...

Kenny: I'm calm and quiet that why I get along so well with geeky.
                              geeky:
                              You're a perfect pair - and clearly have a very similar sense of humour too
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL I wonder it that would work with older kids!
                                Well I don't know... They would probably *sigh*, find it boring, not even get it or have a half-smart remark...

Comment

Working...
                                X