Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    Hehe. Kenny lets me, but gets jealous, so I try to go off to see Karl when Kenny is not paying attention. He seems to be getting along better with Karl now than he did before, so that is good.

No, Karl's hair is white now. It took a while for me to get all the dye out!
    WEll, it certainly made him stand out in a crowd. I"m sure it just added to his complex though.
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      LOL You managed to come back after most of the mob has left the house.
      Indeed. I had to have diner... I wish that I didn't have to eat often just like a wraith. It's annoying... Darn different time zones...

Hi Mar and hi Kenny!
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

WEll, it certainly made him stand out in a crowd. I"m sure it just added to his complex though.
        He tries to control his, um, naggy ways. He has made much progress since then. I think that that incident has helped him tone it down.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
          Indeed. I had to have diner... I wish that I didn't have to eat often just like a wraith. It's annoying... Darn different time zones...
          I need to fix me something too. I keep traveling to the fridge but there is nothing there unless I get up and go cook it!! Where's a good drone when you need one! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

He tries to control his, um, naggy ways. He has made much progress since then. I think that that incident has helped him tone it down.
            Having to walk around with pink hair in a society of white haired males would for sure have that effect!!
            sigpic

Comment

I suppose that Karl is much careful now and nicer with his fellow wraith.
              He certainly doesn’t want a surprise after washing his silky white hair.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Lol! Maybe he will venture out of Boris's hive tomorrow.

I'll see you too later, I have to finish cooking. Have a good night!
                sigpic

Comment

I need to fix me something too. I keep traveling to the fridge but there is nothing there unless I get up and go cook it!! Where's a good drone when you need one! LOL
                  LOL. Indeed we need some drones to do some cooking.

Comment

good night Mariellelita

Comment

good night Mariellelita
                      I"m probably going to have to go cook here too. It's after 6 and I didn't take my lunch today and didn't like what the school was serving the kids so it wasn't a very good lunch. I may catch you later though if you are still around. I can't stay up too late yet though. Not till Friday!! (Then I"m free!! For a bit anyway. )
                      sigpic

Comment

I"m probably going to have to go cook here too. It's after 6 and I didn't take my lunch today and didn't like what the school was serving the kids so it wasn't a very good lunch. I may catch you later though if you are still around. I can't stay up too late yet though. Not till Friday!! (Then I"m free!! For a bit anyway. )
                        You didn't have lunch? You must be a bit hungry. School food is just the worst imho... I'll try and still be here late. See ya

Comment

You didn't have lunch? You must be a bit hungry. School food is just the worst imho... I'll try and still be here late. See ya
                          A little later. Not late!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

A little later. Not late!! LOL
                            Oops... I meant see you later not late.

Comment

*Aurora and Craig drop by leaving a big basket of PA's fairy cakes for everyone to enjoy later and then scoot off back home*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                                *Aurora and Craig drop by leaving a big basket of PA's fairy cakes for everyone to enjoy later and then scoot off back home*
                                Eddie, Bob, and Greg stroll in and devour most of the fairy cake. They leave a few behind reluctantly before returning to help SW!!

They leave a BIG thank you note for PA!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X