Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: *to WS* There is a running joke in this hive about swimming with wraith that it is good to practice the back-stroke; you can do that while putting lotion on Shaun... or wherever. *runs hands along Bullseye's spine*

Bullseye: *purrs, flails a bit from his restful floating, settles himself, and purrs some more* That's my worshipper.

Orb: Bye, DS, Tommy, and Rhys!

Comment

Shaun: *Holds onto WS for his life* "DON'T LET ME DROWN!"

WS: Oh really? *does what Orb was doing to Bullseye with Shaun*

Shaun: *begins to purr and relax floating in the pool*

WS: Is it just us 4 in here now? *looks at Orb*

Comment

OOC: I think these posts are OK so far, but we can't get too steamy and descriptive or a mod will swoop down and drop a bucket of cold water on us. Alas! I'm going to grab something to eat and will be back...

Comment

KM: Certainly helps that the backstroke is my favourite. Bye DS Tommy and Rhys!
          Azrael: *Covers KM's eyes as Shawn's thong is ripped off*
          KM: *decides to use Azrael as a lilo* *Looks around for any sign of the beings known as mods and their dreaded buckets of cold water*

Comment

WS: *forgets about Shaun's missing thong and grabs a towel to wrap around his waist then proceeds to teach him how to swim*

*Looks at KM and waves* Sorry lol

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
              WS: *forgets about Shaun's missing thong and grabs a towel to wrap around his waist then proceeds to teach him how to swim*

*Looks at KM and waves* Sorry lol
              KM: No need to apologise, lol *absent mindedly traces Azrael's tattoos*
              Azrael: *purrs*

Comment

Shaun: *Runs out of breath from swimming* I do tire ..

WS: At least you won't drown next time. *takes Shaun's hand and walks him over to the beach chair getting out a box of cool wine pouring him a glass then looks over at KM & Azrael* "Would you two care for some red wine?"

Comment

KM: Yes please
                  Azrael: Thank you

*Go to sit on nearby beach chairs*

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                    Shaun: *Holds onto WS for his life* "DON'T LET ME DROWN!"

WS: Oh really? *does what Orb was doing to Bullseye with Shaun*

Shaun: *begins to purr and relax floating in the pool*

WS: Is it just us 4 in here now? *looks at Orb*
                    Bullseye: This is the life, isn't it?

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                    KM: No need to apologise, lol *absent mindedly traces Azrael's tattoos*
                    Azrael: *purrs*
                    Orb: Awwwwww.

Bullseye: *grabs a circular inner tube, hops in, puts Orb in his lap, and uses his feet to kick the inner tube around*

Comment

WS:*Pours two glasses of red wine and hands them to KM and Azrael, then shields Shaun as he changes the wet towel for a new one and begins drying his long white hair with another towel*

Shaun: *Smiles widely at everyone*

Sorry i had to post it !

Last edited by WraithSlave; 12 August 2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye exit the pool and dry one another off*

Orb: *grabs some Lantean shaped cookies for everyone* Have you seen these, WS and Shaun? Geeky invented them.

Bullseye: *lays down on a towel, breaks a cookie, and gives it to Orb* I so enjoy ruining them, especially the Ronon-shaped ones.

Orb: *laughs, eats the cookie and massages Bullseye's back*

OOC: WS, we love photos here.

Comment

WS: *laughs at Bullseye* No we haven't, thank you Orb *Gets two of the cookies and gives one to Shaun*

Shaun: *holds up one that looks like Woolsey* Gahh..Egg headed *NOM NOM NOM*

Comment

Orb: Now, here we go, Bullseye... *grabs a large fan, sits in front of him, and sends gentle fan breezes his way*

Bullseye: *turns over to face Orb, purrs, and touches her ankles*

Comment

Orb: *smiles and gently taps Bullseye on the shoulder*

Bullseye: *half asleep* Hmmmmm?

Orb: *whispers* You are falling asleep.

Bullseye: *gets up* *sleepily* Let's go back to our room.

Orb: Bye, everyone, today was lots of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                Orb: *smiles and gently taps Bullseye on the shoulder*

Bullseye: *half asleep* Hmmmmm?

Orb: *whispers* You are falling asleep.

Bullseye: *gets up* *sleepily* Let's go back to our room.

Orb: Bye, everyone, today was lots of fun!
                                OOC: I actually fell asleep at my comp... i'm sorry lol i passed out from not getting enough sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X