Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Thank you, Bajka - happy to inspire sweet wraithy dreams

For Geeky and Orb, here's Kenny and Bullseye's plushie faces...

Spoiler:
    Are you going to make all of the wraith plushies?

Comment

Originally posted by todd's pet View Post
      thank you, bajka - happy to inspire sweet wraithy dreams :d

for geeky and orb, here's kenny and bullseye's plushie faces...

wow! O_o.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
        Are you going to make all of the wraith plushies?
        Steady on!!! It takes ages!

I already made Steve for myself and Todd and Eddie for SW. I'm making Kenny for Geeky and Bullseye for Orb atm then I may make Greg for myself... I reckon 6 is enough! Phew!

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        wow! O_o.
        Thank you

Love your Buffy staked Edward siggie, btw - even tho sparkly vamps are my guilty pleasure
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          WS: Yes , much worshipping lol.

Shaun: Jacuzzis hmm.. Where is this jacuzzi located?
          Welcome to WraithSlave and Shaun! If you're moving in permanently the drones will show you to your own suite of rooms; but if you prefer just to visit now and then, there are numerous guest suites available at all times.

Just to let you get your bearings... there's a big communal lounge area with comfy recliners where worshippers can relax together and/or with their wraith and indulge in whatever food or drink they like.
          Just along the corridor from there is a massive sauna and beauty salon area, with Jacuzzis, spa pools, swimming pools, cold dip pools, sauna, massage, nails, hair, facials... in fact any form of pampering your little heart desires
          Just along the hallway from that is a gym area for martial arts practice, keep fit - again anything you like.
          Across the hall is the holodeck, where you can be anywhere and do whatever you like - me and Steve love the beach programme
          A bit further along from there is a cinema - all seats are loveseats, naturally

On the deck below this there are several gardens, all with artificially generated natural daylight and numerous water features. My favourite is the Japanese gardens, where me and Steve frequently meditate. I also spend a lot of time in the fruit gardens and the vegetable gardens.
          Steve built all the gardens specially for me but I'd be delighted for anyone to come and enjoy them any time they like

The COH is constantly evolving and if there's anything you can think of that you;d like that the holodeck can't replicate, just ask and it can be installed or built
          Oh, I;ve just thought! Is Shaun a great chef like Shawn? We could build a fab designer kitchen for him in the communal lounge, then we could all enjoy his wonderful creations
          sigpic

Comment

Love your Buffy staked Edward siggie, btw - even tho sparkly vamps are my guilty pleasure
            Ah the sparkly vampires. I have no problem with sparkly vampires themselves, but Edward and Jacob do bug me.

The plushies look great

Comment

Bajka, Marek and Gregus came to The COH.

Hi everybody.
              sigpic

Comment

Orb: Hello, everyone.

Bullseye: I have an idea for another holodeck program: cave exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                  Ah the sparkly vampires. I have no problem with sparkly vampires themselves, but Edward and Jacob do bug me.

The plushies look great
                  Well, they're in love with wussy Bella, so you can't expect more - we'd bring out the best in both of them, I;m sure

Thank you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Orb: Hello, everyone.

Bullseye: I have an idea for another holodeck program: cave exploration.
                    Ooooh! How wonderful - and a great excuse to get snuggly with our wraith Yes, yes, I know... who needs an excuse?

Silly me didn't keep a seperate note of our "events list". I'll find it later and add that to it
                    sigpic

Comment

KM: Hi Everyone Cave exploration sounds cool

Well, they're in love with wussy Bella, so you can't expect more - we'd bring out the best in both of them, I;m sure

Thank you!
                      Still, I believe I will always prefer Jasper.

Comment

Bullseye: Thanks, TP. Orb, let's go to the swimming pool.

Orb: It will be fun to watch wraith diving off of the diving board.

Comment

Marek: Come Bajka to the swimming pool. I will teach you swim.

Bajka: Don`t drown me, please.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye strip down to their swimming clothes at the pool*

Orb: *dives into the water from the pool's edge*

Bullseye: *climbs up the diving board and does a cannon ball dive that splashes water everywhere*

Comment

Bajka and boys changed clothes.

Gregus climbs up the diving board and jumps shortly after Bullseye.

Marek started teaching Bajka swim.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                                KM: Hi Everyone Cave exploration sounds cool

Still, I believe I will always prefer Jasper.
                                I kinda had a thing for Emmit

Greg: He reminds her of me!

Todd: No, me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X