Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Bye, KM and Azrael!

Orb and Bullseye: *take advantage of the dolphin distraction to exit the water and stand along the edge of the pool*

*several dolphins leap through the air to show goodbyes while KM and Azrael leave*

Comment

Orb: Kenny is always bringing everyone treats. Let's get him some.

Bullseye: *helps Orb carry back iced dolphin-shaped cookies, coffees, and waters for anyone who wants them*

*dolphins go over near to where Kenny is and rest their noses on the pool edge*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        Orb: Kenny is always bringing everyone treats. Let's get him some.

Bullseye: *helps Orb carry back iced dolphin-shaped cookies, coffees, and waters for anyone who wants them*

*dolphins go over near to where Kenny is and rest their noses on the pool edge*
        Kenny: Why thank you Orb! It's nice to be appreciated. *looks and gently pets dolphins on the head and smiles*

geeky *grabs a iced dolphin-shaped cookie* mmm this is good *crunch*
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Orb: You're welcome.

Bullseye: *tosses hula hoops to the dolphins*

dolphins: *swing hula hoop rings around their noses or hold them in the air for other dolphins to jump through*

Comment

geeky, Kenny and Bob *admire the dolphins*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*DS returns with Tommy and Rhys in tow*

DS: Hi everyone! Awww, those dolphins are adorable. *squees*

Tommy: Ididn'tknowwehaddolphins! *rushes to the aquarium to have a close look*

Rhys: Fishes? *shrugs* They look funny.

DS: They're not fish, come with me. *tugs at Rhys's hand and drags him over to the aquarium to pet the dolphins*

Comment

are we going to be getting the boys all wet now
                that would be a sight.

hello DS
                sigpic
                FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

*slinks in with Steve and Aurel to relax in recliner and watch the dolphins and wet wraith*

Steve: TP's pooped, poor thing and long overdue for a holiday. She's counting down on the calender - two weeks to go until her 6-day weekend

Aurel: We'll just have to keep her going in the meantime
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye walk over after a relaxing river ride in round rafts.*

Orb: Hi, BlueJay, yes, wraith in nothing but swimming shorts is a wonderful sight. It is even better to be held by such a wet wraith in the waterpark rides.

Bullseye: *to Rhys* The dolphins really seem to like wraith. They are supposed to be smart creatures though. What do you think?

Comment

DS: Hi BJ and TP! *blows kisses to Steve and Aurel* Wet Wraith, that's a nice thought. *gets a dreamy look in her eyes as she imagines bare-chested, tattooed Wraith with tiny droplets of water running down their torso*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        *slinks in with Steve and Aurel to relax in recliner and watch the dolphins and wet wraith*

Steve: TP's pooped, poor thing and long overdue for a holiday. She's counting down on the calender - two weeks to go until her 6-day weekend

Aurel: We'll just have to keep her going in the meantime
                        Orb: *waves hello* A holiday will be nice.

Bullseye: Are you all going anywhere special?

Comment

Steve & Aurel: *blow kisses to DS and Orb and wave to Rhys, Tommy and Bullseye*

Steve: No, we're not going anywhere - TP needs some time to just relax at home after a really stressful period recently.

Aurel: The 4-woman team at work has been down to 2 for three weeks - poor thing is knackered!

TP: I'm hoping to just chill out and maybe be creative *snuggles up to Steve and AUrel and sips strong coffee to stay awake*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: Half of the staff for three weeks? Imagine trying to run a hive like that.

Orb: You certainly deserve some calm, relaxing day off!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Bullseye: *to Rhys* The dolphins really seem to like wraith. They are supposed to be smart creatures though. What do you think?
                              Rhys *to Bullseye* Well in that case the dolphins are smart creatures of good taste. *eyes the nearest dolphin that suddenly dips its head under water only to emerge a second later to spray Rhys with water from its blowhole*

Rhys:

Comment

Thanks Orb! Only 10 days to go... *to Rhys* baby - you look good when you're all wet and of course, DS will have to dry you off

Steve& Aurel: *protect TP from the splashes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X