Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Orb: *giggles* I can imagine (sees the Craig and Aurora sig and imagines Craig wearing only an apron )
    Craig: PA , I think it's time you drew me again in my baking gear
    PA:
    Aurrora: Maybe you should try it sometimes, Bullseye

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
      Craig: *enjoying the attention*
      PA:

How is everyone today?
      Orb: Very well! We threw darts and chairs at target boards with Lanteans, Lucius, and Kolya and then TP had us coming up with adjectives for our wraith that start with their first names.

Bullseye: Every day is a great day when I have my worshipper beside me. How about you three?

Comment

KM: *Is imagining Craig in an apron, then imagining Azrael in an apron*
        Azrael: *Is wondering if KM has any aprons in her house.*
        KM: We're good, how have you been, PA?

Comment

Craig: PA , I think it's time you drew me again in my baking gear
          PA:
          Aurrora: Maybe you should try it sometimes, Bullseye
          Bullseye:

Orb: Neither one of us knows how to bake. I do a great job at consuming though.

Comment

Orb: Very well! We threw darts and chairs at target boards with Lanteans, Lucius, and Kolya and then TP had us coming up with adjectives for our wraith that start with their first names.

Bullseye: Every day is a great day when I have my worshipper beside me. How about you three?
            Craig: Sounds fun

Aurora: Said like a truly contented Wraith
            Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            KM: *Is imagining Craig in an apron, then imagining Azrael in an apron*
            Azrael: *Is wondering if KM has any aprons in her house.*
            KM: We're good, how have you been, PA?
            lol
            *Craig sends an apron to KM for Azreal*
            Had a bit of a painful day today, but Wraithie snuggles have kept me going
            Bullseye:

Orb: Neither one of us knows how to bake. I do a great job at consuming though.
            Craig: Hmm, when PA's up to more time on the computer we'll have to throw a baking party here in the COH, we've had great fun in the past

Comment

Orb: A baking party sounds fun! I think it is on TP's list.

Bullseye: I have been told that I am great with icing cookies, especially embellishing the Lantean ones with feeding marks, caveman outfits, dotted lines, and so forth.

Orb: I am not very good with following cooking directions, Bullseye, so you can help to keep me in line with your structured know-how.

Comment

Aurora: Said like a truly contented Wraith

lol
                *Craig sends an apron to KM for Azreal*
                Had a bit of a painful day today, but Wraithie snuggles have kept me going

Craig: Hmm, when PA's up to more time on the computer we'll have to throw a baking party here in the COH, we've had great fun in the past
                A baking party sounds fun I'm glad to hear you wraith are looking after you.

Comment

Orb: A baking party sounds fun! I think it is on TP's list.

Bullseye: I have been told that I am great with icing cookies, especially embellishing the Lantean ones with feeding marks, caveman outfits, dotted lines, and so forth.

Orb: I am not very good with following cooking directions, Bullseye, so you can help to keep me in line with your structured know-how.
                  Craig: Oh good

PA: A bit of an artist, then Bullseye?

Aurora: It's all fun
                  A baking party sounds fun I'm glad to hear you wraith are looking after you.
                  PA: thanks, they are

Comment

KM: I love baking, but I like making recipes up as I go along
                    Azrael: Which is why things explode
                    KM: That happened once

Comment

I have to go now, guys, so I will see you all soon hopefully
                      *leaves hugs*

*PA, Aurora and Craig dash off home*

Comment

Bullseye: Orb is the artist. I am just detail-oriented and enjoy defacing the cookies.

Orb: "Artistic" is my cooking style. I approach it free-form and can rarely duplicate anything I make. It usually turns out well though. Yes, Aurora, it is all fun.

Comment

Bullseye: Orb is the artist. I am just detail-oriented and enjoy defacing the cookies.

Orb: "Artistic" is my cooking style. I approach it free-form and can rarely duplicate anything I make. It usually turns out well though. Yes, Aurora, it is all fun.
                          Sounds interesting
                          Craig: I will let Bullseye have free-reign with the icing

Bye guys

Comment

Orb: That is exactly what I do, even if there are directions right in front of me.

Bullseye: You have burned things on the stove top.

Orb: That is because you were distracting me and we talked through the timer going off.

Bullseye: True, but I have to tease you about it.

I have to go now, guys, so I will see you all soon hopefully
                            *leaves hugs*

*PA, Aurora and Craig dash off home*
                            Orb: Bye, PA, take care!
                            Bullseye: Hope to see you soon.

Comment

KM: Bye PA, hope your back soon @orb I can usually replicate what I make, but it won't be quite right, normally it's to dry the second time.
                              Azrael: @Bullseye And it is fun to tease them when it goes wrong.

Comment

Bullseye: *to Azrael* Exactly!

Orb: *to KM* They are just too distractingly cute for their own good.

Bullseye: You know you would not have it any other way. *purrs into Orb's ear*

Comment

Working...
                                X