Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Orb: The electricity in my old neighborhood on Earth would go out if three or more raindrops landed on the wires. Hive lighting always stays on.

Bullseye: And you don't even have to change light bulbs. *throws dart at Shep*
    geeky: Human tech is fragile. Hive ships are always reliable.

Kenny: Indeed! *throws a dark at Lucius target picture*
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
      KM: Indeed, human tech. Not only is it stone cold dead, it is unadvanced and unreliable.
      Bullseye: That sounds right. I have never known a dart wraith computer to break down like I hear cars and computers do.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
      geeky: I don't know but it rarely happens during the weekend's. I think it was because of some festival at the park down my street. They probably blew a fuse with the loud speakers... Human tech sucks.

Kenny: Well at least the noise stopped.

Orb: Geeky, do you only paint birds that you have seen? I wish I could see and hear a scissortail (link) because of their forked tails.

Comment

Orb: Geeky, do you only paint birds that you have seen? I wish I could see and hear a scissortail (link) because of their forked tails.
        geeky: I like to paint with a reference like with books and pictures to make the birds more realistic, the best that I can... Oh I've never seen that bird before. It's pretty and it has a really long tail.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

KM: *Yawns*
          Azrael: I think it's time we headed back to earth, see you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
            geeky: I like to paint with a reference like with books and pictures to make the birds more realistic, the best that I can... Oh I've never seen that bird before. It's pretty and it has a really long tail.
            Orb: I need references to draw from too. Maybe it is because online tests say I am 50/50 for right brain/left brain. I wish I could creatively draw free-form like DS can or technically make things like engineers can, but I am stuck in the middle.

Bullseye: Oh well, I'm not specialized as a keeper, scientist, or commander either.

Orb: Knowing a little of everything is fun though.

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
            KM: *Yawns*
            Azrael: I think it's time we headed back to earth, see you tomorrow.
            Orb: Good night, KM and Azrael. Sweet wraithy dreams and reliable human tech!

Comment

geeky, bob and kenny *wave goodnight to KM and Azrael*

Comment

Orb: I need references to draw from too. Maybe it is because online tests say I am 50/50 for right brain/left brain. I wish I could creatively draw free-form like DS can or technically make things like engineers can, but I am stuck in the middle.

Bullseye: Oh well, I'm not specialized as a keeper, scientist, or commander either.

Orb: Knowing a little of everything is fun though.
                geeky: Don’t feel bad. Through out history most artists had models and references to paint. I don’t know if I’m 50/50 like you. The left side is the creative side if I remember correctly. When I used to paint other things I didn’t use any references since it wasn’t realistic and it was surrealistic. I cannot stand things that have to be too precise like engineers.

Kenny: I like to make coffee but I couldn't stand listening to technobabble.

Comment

*geeky waves bye* I have to go eat something for dinner since it’s already late. Lack of energy *sighs*...
                  Last edited by geekywraith; 01 August 2010, 06:00 PM. Reason: typo!

Comment

Orb: That is true, Geeky. Impressionist landscape painters had to hurry up and paint one place before the light changed and the Pre-Raphaelites looked for, and often married, models with the looks they wanted. I am the same way with things that require precision, such as programming. I can't make my own stuff but can understand others' work well enough to test it or make minor modifications. Alas, I just would like to be able to draw lots of Bullseye art without references because there are not many photos of him.

Bullseye: I can't draw well and do like some technobabble, but leave most technobabble to Erik, Archimedes, and Michael.

Comment

Orb: Good night, Geeky, Bob, and Kenny! I am going to go snuggle my model. *hugs Bullseye*

*Orb and Bullseye have the drones collect the velcro-tipped throwing darts and leave the Lantean and Lucius targets up for anyone who happens to wander in and want to use them.*

Comment

((ooc: I'm 50/50 too, left brain is logical (typically male) right brain is creative (typically female) ))

KM: *Comes in and settles down on recliner with science book until someone else turns up.*
                        Azrael: Can't you just enjoy not doing work for a while?
                        KM: I'm competitive *shrugs*

Comment

mrs tp is feeling a bit peculiar now tp jnr has flown the nest. shes being all snuggly with todd and steve - and me now and then
                          she will be back soon tho. she thinks its great that the coh is busy again

leaves a huge wicker bowl with a big selection of fruits and another bowl with chocolate sauce for dipping it in

Comment

*Addict, Edgar and Tony pop in for a second to grab a coffee, some nibbles and throw things at the Lucius target.*

Addict: Hi KM & Azrael...

Tony: *nods in greeting, grabs seven darts and with amazing accuracy and speed pummels them all into Lucius' head*

Edgar: Impressive. *takes his own seven darts, does the same to Sheppard, only aiming for a lower region of his body*

Tony: YESSSS! Why didn't I think of that?

Addict: Sorry about them KM... we'll leave you to your book
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the tasty fruit farmer View Post
                              mrs tp is feeling a bit peculiar now tp jnr has flown the nest. shes being all snuggly with todd and steve - and me now and then

leaves a huge wicker bowl with a big selection of fruits and another bowl with chocolate sauce for dipping it in
                              Say Hi to TP for me Mr TP!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the tasty fruit farmer View Post

Hi mr TP, thanks for the fruit.
                                *Hugs for TP*

Comment

Working...
                                X