Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny: Ah poor cookies self-termination after hearing the Woolsey cookie blab. Well I’m a coffee geek.

geeky: I like all kinds of birds. I think that I prefer ravens/crows and parrots for their intelligence.

( I saw a cute small skunk yesterday in the evening when I was walking home. I walked by it without incident)
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Orb: Ravens and crows are awesome. I like the brightly-colored songbirds too, like bluebirds, orioles, and cardinals. I once had an orange canary when I was little.

Bullseye: Orb, do you have any photos of yourself from when you were little?

Orb: Sorry, no! How about you, Bullseye? I would love to see a photo of you when you were little with that cute hair and eyes of yours.

Bullseye: I don't have any old photos either.

Orb: Oh well. Do you have any pet birds, Geeky?

Comment

Geeky: Indeed ravens and crows are great. The brightly-colored birds are great as well. That’s nice. I currently have a canary for the past 4 years. I had a lovebird for 13 years.

Kenny: What about you geeky any pictures of you as a kid?

Geeky: eek no. I hate pictures so no Kenny.

My canary that I called “cookie monster”
        Spoiler:
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Bullseye: *looks at photo* That is a nice color for a bird, sort of like wraith eyes when they are more golden.

Orb: *looks at photo* I can see that your bird's cage is large and that it has lots of toys to keep it entertained and challenged. That is as it should be. I hate it when people put pets in small cages with nothing else.

Bullseye: That is because worshippers, being smarter than most humans, value intelligence and want to nurture it in others too.

Spoiler:

Awwwww, your wraith could call you "lovebird."

Comment

Geeky: Thanks Bullseye. Yellow as wraiths eyes? Cool.

Yeah it’s a really big cage meant for a much bigger bird. I bought the cage from someone years ago. I put lots of bird toys to keep my bird occupied. Boredom is really sad for an animal.

Geeky: I agree that worshippers are smarter and perhaps have more compassion.

Kenny: Geeky is my little lovebird.

geeky:

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              Geeky: Thanks Bullseye. Yellow as wraiths eyes? Cool.

Yeah it’s a really big cage meant for a much bigger bird. I bought the cage from someone years ago. I put lots of bird toys to keep my bird occupied. Boredom is really sad for an animal.

Geeky: I agree that worshippers are smarter and perhaps have more compassion.
              Orb: I try to be compassionate too and keep plastic containers laying around to catch and release stray insects that wander in. Isopods (roly poly pill bugs) are cute in their own way.

Bullseye: Those are cool because they curl up like Cluster lizards but do not screech.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              Kenny: Geeky is my little lovebird.

geeky:

Orb: Awwwwwww!!!! That is too cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Orb: I try to be compassionate too and keep plastic containers laying around to catch and release stray insects that wander in. Isopods (roly poly pill bugs) are cute in their own way.

Bullseye: Those are cool because they curl up like Cluster lizards but do not screech.

Orb: Awwwwwww!!!! That is too cute!!!
                I've never seen isopods. Oooo like Cluster lizards? That’s less bad than how it actually looks. I have seen creep house centipedes that are truly big and fast. When I see one it trully creeps me out.

I release spiders when I’m able to catch them. I hate having to crush any bug.

Comment

Orb: I hate it too and try the same for small spiders and centipedes but the cats get most of them at night when I am not around.

Bullseye: Spiders do eat insects, but I doubt any could harm an iratus bug. So, I guess that is OK.

Orb: Here is an isopod photo link. They are harmless.

Bullseye: I like how they have plates like an iratus bug tail and sleeve epaulets on uniforms.

Comment

Geeky: You’re lucky that you have a cat for that. The house centipede is the only bug that creep me out. I don’t mind spiders. I leave them alone.

Isopods actually look cute for a bug. Just like a cluster lizard! I like how they can roll up in that defensive position.

It's true that they similar to iratus bugs.

Comment

Orb: *leans peacefully into Bullseye*

Bullseye: I think it is time for the two of us to roll away together.

Orb: Bye, Geeky, Kenny, and Bob! It was great talking to you and thanks for the cookies.

Comment

geeky: It was nice talking to you as well. Goodnight.

Kenny and Bob *wave bye*

Comment

*Afa wanders in and finds no one around. She finds a copy of Eddie's manuals lying around where someone left it last night. With a grin she pulls Spike behind a potted plant while she waits for anyone else, wraith or human to arrive*

Comment

Azrael: * Sneaks in, goes to search behind nearest potted plant for manual, notices Spike and Afa, decides to look elsewhere*

Comment

*Spike notices KM and tries to wave, but is pulled back behind the potted plant by Afa*

*A few minutes later, Afa and Spike emurge from behind the potted plant, grinning*

Afa & Spike: Hi KM!

Comment

KM: Hi! *Notices what Azrael is looking for* Your not gonna give up, are you.
                                Azrael: Having fun back there ? @KM Nope.
                                KM: Gets facebook allert* Timt to go visit my nan.
                                Azrael: I hope she dosn;t try to exorcize me again
                                Bye Afa, Spike.
                                Last edited by KyshaMalini; 31 July 2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X