Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Tony & Edgar greet Betua in a manly, Wraithy way... Addict grins*

Addict: I do love a good pastry. What's his specialty?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
      Betua: *comes in with me with a stack of Pastries, his green face smudged with flour.* its hard to find this much flour....Oh, hello!
      RF: *peeks out shyly from behind* hi!
      *Afa waves to the new people*

I'm Afa! I worship Spike who's somewhere...

Ohhhh, pastry! Got any raw pastry?

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
        *Tony & Edgar greet Betua in a manly, Wraithy way... Addict grins*

Addict: I do love a good pastry. What's his specialty?
        RF: not sure if its his specialty or just his favorite, he likes maple candies and cookies of all kinds.

Betua: if you want it I'll try to make it!

*I run my fingers through his hair*

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post

Betua: *turns to greet Afa* hello! I made all kinds of pastries.

Comment

*DS and Tommy bounce in*

DS: Dang! I missed everyone again.

Tommy: Why don't we play tag until someone shows up?

DS: Hmmm... *saunters over to Tommy, pretending to be interested in the furniture* I don't know... *attack-tickles Tommy* Okay! You're it! *runs for it*

Tommy: You just wait! *chases after DS*

Comment

Glomps DS adn AFA while prowling around in the middle of the night. (Okay, I think I have to blame the cat this time!! She seems to think late night activities include opening cabinets in the apartment!! I guess I need to go to bed with them open!! Plus the glue they used to repair my bathroom wall is making me sneeze!! Allergies!! )
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Betua Placed his tray down. "greetings, I am Betua and this is my Worshiper, Joann. (aka Replicator Fifth)" indicating to me.

RF: Hello, Addict, Tony, Edgar. Betua is a certified pastry chef, have any pastry requests?
              Orb: My favorite is Finnish cardamom bread, aka pulla or nisu.

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
              Glomps DS adn AFA while prowling around in the middle of the night. (Okay, I think I have to blame the cat this time!! She seems to think late night activities include opening cabinets in the apartment!! I guess I need to go to bed with them open!! Plus the glue they used to repair my bathroom wall is making me sneeze!! Allergies!! )
              Orb: I had a cat like that. If I would have known she was going to do that, we would have named her Pandora. Cats are worth it. I hope they glue dries quickly and the allergies go away.

Bullseye: I especially hate chemical smells because of my enhanced sensory perception.

Addict: *smiles at RF* Hi... I don't believe we've met. I'm addict, this is Edgar (the sneering one) and Tony (the maniac). Nice to meet you
              Bullseye: Nice descriptions!

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post

Orb: *waves to AFA* I do like raw pie crust and freshly baked pie crusts with no filling in them.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *DS and Tommy bounce in*

DS: Dang! I missed everyone again.

Tommy: Why don't we play tag until someone shows up?

DS: Hmmm... *saunters over to Tommy, pretending to be interested in the furniture* I don't know... *attack-tickles Tommy* Okay! You're it! *runs for it*

Tommy: You just wait! *chases after DS*
              Orb and Bullseye: *watch DS and Tommy and wonder if the chase will lead behind a potted plant*

Comment

*Addict wanders in after watching three hours of political satire about the upcoming Australian election*

Hi everyone!

Tony: *to Edgar* Tony Abbot should just not wear budgie smugglers.

Edgar: *shivers & sneers* Indeed.

Tony: It's just not fair dinkum.

Addict: I'm quite keen to join in the game of tag... when you two have stopped talking Australian politics?
                sigpic

Comment

*waves hello to Addict, Tony, and Edgar*

I looooove your new Edgar siggie!!!!

Comment

Thanks!!! I wanted to capture the sneer, which did not prove too difficult considering his two minutes on screen are spent sneering
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!!! I wanted to capture the sneer, which did not prove too difficult considering his two minutes on screen are spent sneering
                      Those were two well-spent minutes sneering at Michael, Shep, and even a special sneer at the mention of the queen.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Those were two well-spent minutes sneering at Michael, Shep, and even a special sneer at the mention of the queen.
                        LOL! Two well spent minutes indeed. I wonder how much sneering he did once he found out Michael lied to him.

Edgar: You don't want to know
                        sigpic

Comment

Betua: *turns to greet Afa* hello! I made all kinds of pastries.
                          Afa: So I hear! I love pastry, so you and I will get on just fine!

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                          *Afa glomps SW* LOL, I love cats.

Not good about the allergies though.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          Orb: *waves to AFA* I do like raw pie crust and freshly baked pie crusts with no filling in them.
                          Afa: I adore pastry! Whenever my Mother and I bake mince pies for Christmas, I eat the raw pasty. Yum! No tried that... I love jam tarts though!

Comment

*Betua takes a seat and I crawl in his lap*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              There's another ad for a brand of oven chip here that has the slogan "We're good to our food"... every time he sees it Greg hollers "So are we!"

Great slogan.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bajka, Marek and Gregus came to The COH only for a moment to say hello.

Betua Placed his tray down. "greetings, I am Betua and this is my Worshiper, Joann. (aka Replicator Fifth)" indicating to me.

RF: Hello, Addict, Tony, Edgar. Betua is a certified pastry chef, have any pastry requests?
                                Gregus: Nice to meet you Betua and Joann. I`m Gregus, this is my sister Bajka and her boyfriend Marek.

Bajka: Hi!

Marek: Hello!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X