Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Of course, but only if he's getting something for it!!!
    You don't honestly think Eddie won't be able to persuade us all to help clean him up even when we trounce them??? LOL Just look at him winding up that pout and that "poor little me" expression!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
      Orb: *leaps out from the other side and joins KM, throwing choccie balloons*
      SW leaps out from a third side and fires as well.

Greg, I think you're looking as brown as you were before TP adopted you and cleaned u up over and over and over again!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

SW leaps out from a third side and fires as well.

Greg, I think you're looking as brown as you were before TP adopted you and cleaned u up over and over and over again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          You don't honestly think Eddie won't be able to persuade us all to help clean him up even when we trounce them??? LOL Just look at him winding up that pout and that "poor little me" expression!
          sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *sneaks up on the worshippers surrounding the junk food trap and fires chocolate at them*
            Get splattered on the back with chocolate but runs away and spots Steve hiding up a tree - he's so lost in gazing down at the aloe vera products that he doesn't notice... TP takes aim and fires the bazooka straight at Steve...

TP: Gotcha!!!!

Steve: Falls out of tree, drenched in chocolate and lands at TP's feet

TP: That's what I call a result!!! Chocolate dipped wraith at my feet!!!! LOL
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

geeky: Oh Eddie's pout is so cute. "poor little me" expression indeed.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Damn him and his persuasive abilities.

Bullseye: *sneaks up on the worshippers surrounding the junk food trap and fires chocolate at them*
                KM: oh for... ##### *Runs away as fast as possible, hoping she hasn't been hit enough to count as dead but not stopping to check*

Comment

Hides behind tree and licks off chocolate from Bulleyes' shot
                  sigpic

Comment

Orb: *runs after Bullseye and they pelt one another with chocolate*

Comment

Get splattered on the back with chocolate but runs away and spots Steve hiding up a tree - he's so lost in gazing down at the aloe vera products that he doesn't notice... TP takes aim and fires the bazooka straight at Steve...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        Damn him and his persuasive abilities.

KM: oh for... ##### *Runs away as fast as possible, hoping she hasn't been hit enough to count as dead but not stopping to check*
                        Orb: You are fine, KM! Who is left? Aurel and Spike?

Comment

Comment

Orb: You are fine, KM! Who is left? Aurel and Spike?
                            Sounds right to me!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hides behind tree and licks off chocolate from Bulleyes' shot
                              What chocolate?

Comment

*geeky hides from Bulleyes' chocolate shots*
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X