Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Todd: Are you all right there, Starry One? Do you need me?

TP: She's perfectly ok with Steve and Seth and Aurel - if they can't shift her headache then nobody can!
    Yup, Aurel has dragged out his crystals while Steve has started at the top and Seth has started at the bottom and they are working their way up...down....toward the middle, anyway!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Kenny brings another cold coke for Starry Waters with the zpm shaped ice cubes in a tall glass.*

geeky: What really annoys me about summer is that neighbors play their music too loud, talk to loud and just basically behave in a selfish manner. One neighbor has a kid that plays basket ball and that ball makes a racket since it hits the cement…
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        *Kenny brings another cold coke for Starry Waters with the zpm shaped ice cubes in a tall glass.*

geeky: What really annoys me about summer is that neighbors play their music too loud, talk to loud and just basically behave in a selfish manner. One neighbor has a kid that plays basket ball and that ball makes a racket since it hits the cement…
        I know!! :eek; How annoying!! At least he's not bouncing it against your wall!!

I'm thinking I may have to move eventually. If I come home after dark, there are all these groups of twenty something guys hanging out in the parking lot playing loud music. It's creepy walking pass them!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Yup, Aurel has dragged out his crystals while Steve has started at the top and Seth has started at the bottom and they are working their way up...down....toward the middle, anyway!!
          And what exactly will they do when they reach your mddle, sis???

I know, we get that here, too You have to put up with the noiseor shut your windows and it's just too hot just now to do that
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

And what exactly will they do when they reach your mddle, sis???
            It could get interesting at that point!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I know!! :eek; How annoying!! At least he's not bouncing it against your wall!!

I'm thinking I may have to move eventually. If I come home after dark, there are all these groups of twenty something guys hanging out in the parking lot playing loud music. It's creepy walking pass them!!
              Well it still gives me a headache even if it hits the ground over and over and over again…

I too would be scared to walk pass them. Don’t they have a place to go to instead of bothering the people that live there? That’s too bad having to move because of things like that.

Kenny: Perhaps a fellow wraith should have a polite conversation with them?

I know, we get that here, too You have to put up with the noiseor shut your windows and it's just too hot just now to do that
              I know. I shut my windows even if it's hot since it's too noisy sometimes.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Well it still gives me a headache even if it hits the ground over and over and over again…

I too would be scared to walk pass them. Don’t they have a place to go to instead of bothering the people that live there? That’s too bad having to move because of things like that.

Kenny: Perhaps a fellow wraith should have a polite conversation with them?

I know. I shut my windows even if it's hot since it's too noisy sometimes.
                That's my thought!! Why don't they go inside the person who lives here's apartment!!!
                sigpic

Comment

That's my thought!! Why don't they go inside the person who lives here's apartment!!!
                  Well they don’t care about anyone but themselves. So bothering people doesn’t even come to their little chestnut sized brains.

It can be noisy outside and inside because of neighbors…

Kenny: On a hive we can party but we respect people who need to relax or sleep.
                  Last edited by geekywraith; 26 June 2010, 03:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Well they don’t care about anyone but themselves. So bothering people doesn’t even come to their little chestnut size brains.

It can be noisy outside and inside because of neighbors…

Kenny: On a hive we can party but we respect people who need to relax or sleep.

Chestnut sized brains! You got it right there, Geeky!

Yep, and besides - all the rooms in the COH are sound proofed!!!!

Todd: Wel, with Eddie on tbhe prowl they have to be!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Chestnut sized brains! You got it right there, Geeky!

Yep, and besides - all the rooms in the COH are sound proofed!!!!

Todd: Wel, with Eddie on tbhe prowl they have to be!!!!!

Sound proofed rooms… That’s why it’s so relaxing here and people can have privacy.

*Kenny offers more coffee and a Ronon cookie*

Comment

Eddie

Awwww, boys that massage is feeling wonderful. Now how about some chocolate?

Seth: Who do you want it on?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sound proofed rooms… That’s why it’s so relaxing here and people can have privacy.

*Kenny offers more coffee and a Ronon cookie*
                          Oooh, thank you! Ronon cookies! *bites head off gleefully*

Eddie

Awwww, boys that massage is feeling wonderful. Now how about some chocolate?

Seth: Who do you want it on?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, thank you! Ronon cookies! *bites head off gleefully*
                            Kenny: You're welcome.

*Bob looks at Kenny and offers a plate of coffee flavored chocolates to TP*
                            Bob: Ha! Kenny. See I can give gifts too.

Comment

SW: How about you each coat yourself with a different kind of chocolate.

Seth : I'm dark

Steve: Nope. You know that's her fav so I'm dark

Aurel pours the dark chocolate over himself while Steve and Seth are arguing

Seth and Steve: No fair bro!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Kenny: You're welcome.

*Bob looks at Kenny and offers a plate of coffee flavored chocolates to TP*
                                Bob: Ha! Kenny. See I can give gifts too.
                                I'll take a Ronan cookie over here, if you please!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X