Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    It's all annoying!!! I'm really tired of having to click twice in a thread to get somewhere too!!
    geeky: Oh yeah that's really annoying. The post thing as well. It goes to the first instead of the last sometimes.

Kenny: I'm not a wraith virus. It's probably Mckay's fault.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I think all the problems and crashes GW has doesn;t help with people leaving - for some people it;s just not worth the hassle, so they get out of the habit

The admin/mods donlt seem to be that fussed - I got shot down in flames when I complained about it. Those non-wraith threads are really scary places... no wonder our wraith lads are contemptuous of most humans!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        It's worth it: I am a certified GateWorld addict!
        Such fire!! I"m pretty addicted myself!!! I sure haven't left over it!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I discovered that, if you click on the last page number (little squares under the thread name) instead of the last post blue arrow on the right, it at least takes you to the last page rather than the first page
          sigpic

Comment

It's worth it: I am a certified GateWorld addict!
            I'm also a GateWorld addict and need my GW fix everyday and I enjoy talking to people and having fun.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              I think all the problems and crashes GW has doesn;t help with people leaving - for some people it;s just not worth the hassle, so they get out of the habit

The admin/mods donlt seem to be that fussed - I got shot down in flames when I complained about it. Those non-wraith threads are really scary places... no wonder our wraith lads are contemptuous of most humans!
              I agree. I saw a not so nice reply in the June glitches. I didn't find it funny.

I discovered that, if you click on the last page number (little squares under the thread name) instead of the last post blue arrow on the right, it at least takes you to the last page rather than the first page
              I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                geeky: Oh yeah that's really annoying. The post thing as well. It goes to the first instead of the last sometimes.

Kenny: I'm not a wraith virus. It's probably Mckay's fault.

Until people do start leaving over it, I don't think they are too concerned!! We aren't SGU supporters so I doubt if our opinion matters much.
                sigpic

Comment

Ha!!! I need to start doing that thien!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

We aren't SGU supporters so I doubt if our opinion matters much.
                    From what I have seen, we Wraith fans seem to make up a good percentage of active members though. We rule the game folders.

Comment

You're welcome folks - every little helps!

Todd: EVery now and then my Pet wanders off to the human threads, even though I;ve warned her oten enough... she always comes scampering home to the hive with her tail between her legs, poor thing *strokes TP till she purrs* Some of those humans are really only fit for food
                      sigpic

Comment

Until people do start leaving over it, I don't think they are too concerned!! We aren't SGU supporters so I doubt if our opinion matters much.
                        Kenny:
                        : I'm not the genius who broke the gate.

I agree.

Comment

From what I have seen, we Wraith fans seem to make up a good percentage of active members though. We rule the game folders.
                          Oh yeah! Todd is ROMPING it in the heal/hurt thread!!!!

Todd: Naturally
                          sigpic

Comment

I think they consider all that secondary stuff though. I think SGU and it's supporters are what they really care about. We are the old guard.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah! Todd is ROMPING it in the heal/hurt thread!!!!

Todd: Naturally
                              Yes, and that mean human who annoyed Steve and that other mean human with wraith-wanna-be hair who annoyed Bullseye are being shown the door!

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                                Kenny:
                                : I'm not the genius who broke the gate.

I agree.
                                Who broke the gate when?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X