Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much, Geeky! *hugs* How are you?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

You're welcome. I wish that I could make myself one as nice. *hugs*
      I'm ok but feeling tired. Headache...Thanks for asking. I'm relieved that it's almost over...at least no more students to endure.

*Kenny brings a cup of coffee to make geeky feel energized*
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Coffee is always good! Coffee brought to you by wraith is even better! And coffee brought to you with love by a special wraith will fix anything
        sigpic

Comment

Yes coffeeeeeee is always so yummy and good. I love coffee. Haha yes coffee is even better when a fabulous wraith brings it. Aww with love is even more special.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Orb: Ooooo, look how well the Todd plushie and his goatee came out!

Bullseye: Todd, you better treat TP like Kenny is treating Geeky. For all that dedication, you owe her!

Orb: It is great to see you here relaxing Geeky; congrats on no more students.

Comment

Geeky: Thanks Orb. I’m relaxing a bit before having to make myself dinner. *finds the energy*
              Yeah I’m glad it’s over with them. I felt unhappy there for months. It took every bit of motivation and energy just to make it this far.

*Kenny looks at Bullseye then he looks at Todd and smiles*

geeky *purrrr* the coffee was perfect thanks Kenny.
              Kenny:
              Last edited by geekywraith; 22 June 2010, 04:25 PM. Reason: tired...spelling

Comment

Orb: I hear you, Geeky, Earth life can be brutal, like being on a badly-run hiveship with dictator-styled management and lots of backstabbing.

Bullseye: *relaxes into the recliner and pulls Orb down with him*

Comment

*Bullseye has fallen asleep in the recliner and Orb gently reaches her arms around to gently massage his back and make him purr in his sleep*

Orb:

Comment

Geeky: Indeed it is. Nice and accurate comparison with the badly-run hiveship. I’ve had my share of dictator’s bosses, backstabbing humans…

*Geeky attempts to relax in a recliner with Bob and Kenny quiet next to her*

Comment

Thanks Orb! And don't worry - Todd has rewarded me for my dedication!

Todd: SHe even stitched my tattoo beautifully, so I;m letting her "research" the rest of my tattoos - in minute detail

Steve: And she's doing my plushie next, so I will be inspiring her in a suitable manner
                      sigpic

Comment

* Bullseye and Orb relax while listening to music on Bullseye’s Wraith-tech mp3 player and Orb finishes a cartoon drawing of them and nudges Bullseye*

Bullseye: *sits up slowly and looks* Hmmmmmm? What were you working on? *looks at tablet* Oh, it’s us. I remember you making that gear belt last week. You know, you gave me a rather devious-looking smile.

Orb: Hey, if the finger guard fits, then wear it!

Spoiler:
                        [IMG][/IMG]

~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        ~
                        Last edited by WraithTech; 23 June 2010, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Damn! I can't see it properly - your siggie is covering it Pesky GW!
                          What I can see of it looks great!
                          sigpic

Comment

what I can see of your pic looks great, Orb Unfortunatley like TP GW is making your sig appear in front of it

*PA settles down on a recliner with Aurora and Craig*
                            Puuuurrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Damn! I can't see it properly - your siggie is covering it Pesky GW!
                              What I can see of it looks great!
                              Thanks for the feedback: it works on my PC and I just tried to add some ~s for spacing.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                                * Bullseye and Orb relax while listening to music on Bullseye’s Wraith-tech mp3 player and Orb finishes a cartoon drawing of them and nudges Bullseye*

Bullseye: *sits up slowly and looks* Hmmmmmm? What were you working on? *looks at tablet* Oh, it’s us. I remember you making that gear belt last week. You know, you gave me a rather devious-looking smile.

Orb: Hey, if the finger guard fits, then wear it!

Spoiler:
                                [IMG][/IMG]

~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~
                                ~

Oooooo. Great pic!!! Everyone seems to be able to draw but me!!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X