Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the wraith are happily being worshipped elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *waves to Orb and Bullseye*

It used to be this full all the time before so many members got more RL issues to deal with.
      Hard to believe that this use to be normal. You've gone back to work though. I can't get on during the day except for June and July anymore. I miss the old days though.
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Talking of going back to work... lunch break is over - gotta go

*wanders off back to office with Todd, Greg and Spike in hot pursuit and Eddie bouncing around in front of them...

Eddie: Don't worry girls - I'll photocopy my stunner at TP's office again!!! There'll be plenty to go around!!! Oh! TP! Have you got anymore of that blue sticky stuff for me to microwave? That was fun last time!!!! Especially when it exploded blue goo all over th e place
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: I wish so much I knew of this forum and could have met everyone back in the old days.

Bullseye: I second that!

Comment

strokes steves hair, i guess you're mine for the night *evil grin*

unfortunately i'm done for the night, (bucket loads of housework tomorrow so i can go to a con on sunday! yay!)

waves
            sigpic
            FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Bye, BlueJay, have fun at the con!

Comment

*waves bye to TP*

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                Hard to believe that this use to be normal. You've gone back to work though. I can't get on during the day except for June and July anymore. I miss the old days though.
                Indeed, I miss the old days too. I also miss AFA, it was so much fun to have her around.

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                Orb: I wish so much I knew of this forum and could have met everyone back in the old days.

It was fun and we had more parties, spontaneous parties. Our boys used to think of all kinds of things to keep us entertained.

Comment

Bye, BJ! Hope you enjoy the Con!

Comment

Bye, TP! Eddie, try not to make the human males at TP's office too jealous there!

Comment

Orb: I never got to meet AFA. Bullseye keeps me constantly entertained though.

Bullseye: I have lots of catching up to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Talking of going back to work... lunch break is over - gotta go

*wanders off back to office with Todd, Greg and Spike in hot pursuit and Eddie bouncing around in front of them...

Eddie: Don't worry girls - I'll photocopy my stunner at TP's office again!!! There'll be plenty to go around!!! Oh! TP! Have you got anymore of that blue sticky stuff for me to microwave? That was fun last time!!!! Especially when it exploded blue goo all over th e place

Good luck with that TP!!! LOL

It was a lot of fun back then. I wish you could have been here too. There were hordes of us!!

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                        strokes steves hair, i guess you're mine for the night *evil grin*

unfortunately i'm done for the night, (bucket loads of housework tomorrow so i can go to a con on sunday! yay!)

waves
                        Night BJ!! Have fun tomorrow.

*waves bye to TP*

Indeed, I miss the old days too. I also miss AFA, it was so much fun to have her around.

It was fun and we had more parties, spontaneous parties. Our boys used to think of all kinds of things to keep us entertained.
                        Bye, BJ! Hope you enjoy the Con!
                        Yup. lots of spontaneous fun!! *sigh* I miss AFA too. Well, unfortunately I need to get around before it turns into an inferno outside. Have a good day everyone.
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Bye, SW!

Comment

Orb: I never got to meet AFA. Bullseye keeps me constantly entertained though.

Bullseye: I have lots of catching up to do!
                            She was Spike's first worshipper. Some while ago her RL became more hectic – in a good way though, she found a boyfriend.

Tommy: *to Bullseye* I bet Orb does everything to help you catch up.

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            Yup. lots of spontaneous fun!! *sigh* I miss AFA too. Well, unfortunately I need to get around before it turns into an inferno outside. Have a good day everyone.
                            Bye, SW!

Comment

Bullseye: *to Tommy* Yes, Orb is an enthusiastic worshipper. Speaking of which...*out loud* Orb and I were on our way to grab a room to relax a bit for the rest of the day...

Orb: Yes, you deserve some relaxation for all your training! Bye, DS, Tommy, and Rhys!

Comment

Tommy: Have fun relaxing then, both of you. Actually I'm in the mood to relax myself. *pointed look to DS*

DS: Seems my duty calls me. That's what worshippers are for, after all, helping you boys in any way, especially helping you to relax.

Rhys: *cough*cough* Here's another Wraith in need of help.

DS: Being a worshipper isn't easy. But I'll do my best. We'd better get a room ourselves then. Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X