Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *Blows more kisses and winks back at Rhys and Tommy* Aw, Boris, I've never seen your tattoos in the flesh, so to speak, just a picture *winks*

Steve: You are incorrigible, woman! Stop coming on to the Commander - at least, not that one, anyway!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Boris to TP: Perhaps Jean-Luc and I could arrange a beach party at the Pirate Camp. You can see my tattoos then if we all go swimming.
      sigpic

Comment

DS: I'm afraid we already have to leave, tomorrow will be a very busy day.

Tommy: Don't be sad, we can always have a little private party at home.

Rhys: And we still have that emergency chocolate.

DS: Goodnight everyone! Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Rhys: Don't be such a restrictive spoilsport, darling. Listen to me, everybody: don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Comment

TP to Boris: Now that's what I'm talking about!

Steve to Boris: Ahem, my apologies, she's had a hard week. What she means is she would be delighted to accept your invitation

TP: Yeah, that too! *to everyone in general* So how is everybody? It feels like ages since we last all got together *to Steve* Baby, would you be a darling and get me a coffee? *kisses Steve's cheek*
          sigpic

Comment

TP: awww, sorry to have missed you DS Hopefully we'll catch up with you later *sends hugs*

Steve: *blows kisses to DS*
            sigpic

Comment

Boris: Perhaps we could have the beach party next week.

Ciannwn: I like that idea.
              sigpic

Comment

Silver and MCH come in .... Hi TP we brought some whiskey to make some galic coffees. Holds bottle out to Steve.....
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

SW, Todd, Eddie, Seth, and Greg come in and pile into recliners.
                  sigpic
                  Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

TP: Eddie? I thought Eddie was with me!

Steve: :rolleye: He disappeared as soon as we came in, babe - you know what he's like

TP: *glomps SW* *takes her chance and grabs Aurel* Hey, Aurel, baby, fancy a snuggle with me?

Aurel
                    sigpic

Comment

*TA waves to the new arrivals*

TA: Eddie have you cloned yourself again? I'm sure you came in just now with TP

Eddie's: Don't worry Rhys we won't

TA: Ohh I nearly forgot I've got some more dessert if we finish off those, our freezers broke down and once they'd defrosted, we can't sell them
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

I thought Aurel was with you!! These boys!! You never can tell where they are!! LOL

So what are we all doing?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                          *TA waves to the new arrivals*

TA: Eddie have you cloned yourself again? I'm sure you came in just now with TP

Eddie's: Don't worry Rhys we won't

TA: Ohh I nearly forgot I've got some more dessert if we finish off those, our freezers broke down and once they'd defrosted, we can't sell them
                          Gads, I hope not!! There are enough Eddies as it is!!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn goes to the Black Jack table to watch. Boris hands her a glass of Olesan champagne before sitting down at the table.*

Boris to Spike: How is this game played?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              I thought Aurel was with you!! These boys!! You never can tell where they are!! LOL

So what are we all doing?

LOL! I had Steve, Eddie and Spike! I;m more than happy with Steve and AUrel though! *snuggles up*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                *Ciannwn goes to the Black Jack table to watch. Boris hands her a glass of Olesan champagne before sitting down at the table.*

Boris to Spike: How is this game played?
                                Spike to Boris: *hands him a Black Jack manual*
                                Spoiler:
                                I have no idea!!!! It just sounds good, like something Spike would play!!! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X