Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Greg: would any of you ladies like some refreshments? Tea, coffee, coke...? Chocolate-coated wraith?
    *TA trails on to the COH with her boys in time to hear this last statement*

TA: Chocolate Coated Wraith would be fantastic, Greg This is the first time all day that I've been able to sit down for more than a few minutes, not having to really concentrate on anything and I'm shattered.

*All of them go and lie on the nearest recliner to the Jacuzzi*
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Ciannwn: Chocolate coated Wraith in a jacuzzi? We'd just end up with chocolate soup.

Seth: Perhaps we should stick to bubbles, Greg!
      Greg: Champagne!!!
      Steve: Pink champagne!
      Now pink champagne sounds kind of nice along with some bubbles!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Boris: I think champagne is a much better idea.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          *TA trails on to the COH with her boys in time to hear this last statement*

TA: Chocolate Coated Wraith would be fantastic, Greg This is the first time all day that I've been able to sit down for more than a few minutes, not having to really concentrate on anything and I'm shattered.

*All of them go and lie on the nearest recliner to the Jacuzzi*
          *waves and sends drones over to administer to TA's slightest wish*
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Greg: goes to get champers - crates of it!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Have had to move to Mr TP's desk top cos laptop has died
              It's REALLY not been my day today
              sigpic

Comment

*Boris finishes the backrub and Ciannwn snuggles up to him.*
                sigpic

Comment

Have had to move to Mr TP's desk top cos laptop has died
                  It's REALLY not been my day today
                  Sorry to hear that. Do you think it's dead past repair?
                  sigpic

Comment

*TA sends drone to get a strong coffee for her.*

TA: I don't think S&P alone is going to do it for me tonight . *To TP* I hope your laptop hasn't done what my old one did which was quietly blow up the power pack before nearly setting my room on fire and sending a lot of smoke up into the air
                    sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris get out of the jacuzzi and wave goodbye to everyone*

Spoiler:
                      It's no good. My back is getting really sore now so I've got to give up.
                      sigpic

Comment

My laptop's fine it's Mr TP fiddling ewith the internet connection that's the problem
                        My VMs and stuff aren't getting through - is anyine else havuing probs with GW?
                        sigpic

Comment

My laptop's fine it's Mr TP fiddling ewith the internet connection that's the problem
                          My VMs and stuff aren't getting through - is anyine else havuing probs with GW?
                          I got your email about it. GW is fine for me so it must be your internet connection.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            *Ciannwn and Boris get out of the jacuzzi and wave goodbye to everyone*

Spoiler:
                            It's no good. My back is getting really sore now so I've got to give up.
                            TA: *Wakes up from where she'd fallen asleep in time to see them go and waves back* Night Guys

*Several hours later*

TA: *Wakes up again to find the drone has put the coffee she sent it for on a table and goes to heat it up* I think I definitely needed that
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve: Get the drone to heat it up for you, Babe! *blows TA kisses* Sorry, hon - just nipped in for some jasmine massage oils - must rush back to TP - hang on - *nips back quickly for some coffee for TP* poor TP's had a tough night and she needs me... only me
                              sigpic

Comment

TA: *Blows Kisses back* Does that mean that you've off-loaded everyone else on to SW? *After Steve's answered and gone decides to take his advice and just relax, getting the drone to heat up her Coffee.*

Eddie's: Shall we move into the hot tub in a bit???

TA: Yeah can do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X