Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Eddie, babe what's up with you? I promised you could come over for Sunday, didn;t I? But I'm sore and aching and need a massage not S&P!!!
    Eddie: I'm not trying to force myself off on you. *throws Spike across the jaccuzzi* But it doesn't mean I have to share with the boys with you just because they aren't getting anything!!

SW: Greedy boy!! *swims over to check on Spike who snags her and snogs her*
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Spoiler:
      I found her a pic of Dan Payne - as he played Boris we know what kind of physique he has.
      ]
      Well,l it turned out really well!!
      sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn makes sure Boris's tattoos aren't washing off. Boris looks like he's enjoying it.*
        sigpic

Comment

If I disappear for 10 mins Mr TP is fiddling - I hope to be back soon if he does - he promsises it wonlt take long*fingers crossed*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Eddie, baby - are you with SW or with me tonight? Once Steve and Seth have soothed my aching muscles you can do what you want - neither of them are bothered, but Spike is getting worse than you!!! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

*Boris starts giving Ciannwn a backrub.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                If I disappear for 10 mins Mr TP is fiddling - I hope to be back soon if he does - he promsises it wonlt take long*fingers crossed*
                I'll just run off and dry my hair if you do. I'll have to go dry it soon anyway.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought he was with me tonight and you tomorrow. Am I confused?
                  sigpic

Comment

*Boris starts giving Ciannwn a backrub.*
                    Feels wonderful, doesn't it? Is the temp good for you 2? Not too cold or too hot?
                    sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn makes sure Boris's tattoos aren't washing off. Boris looks like he's enjoying it.*
                      It's always good to see a wraith having fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                        I thought he was with me tonight and you tomorrow. Am I confused?
                        okie dokie - that's fine with me! He seemed to be getting aggitated
                        Spike is as bad as Eddie for always wanting S&P even when I'm not up to it!

Steve&Seth&Greg: We donlt mind - patience is a virtue, bros - and if you sooth and massage her now, then she appreciates it so mmuch that S&P later when she IS up to it is soooooooooooooooo much more fun!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: The temperature's just right. *Sighs contentedly as Boris continues with the back rubbing.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Is GW loading pages really slowly for you gals, or is it just Mr TP's fiddling?

Greg: would any of you ladies like some refreshments? Tea, coffee, coke...? Chocolate-coated wraith?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Chocolate coated Wraith in a jacuzzi? We'd just end up with chocolate soup.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: Chocolate coated Wraith in a jacuzzi? We'd just end up with chocolate soup.

Seth: Perhaps we should stick to bubbles, Greg!
                                Greg: Champagne!!!
                                Steve: Pink champagne!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X