Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *sips hot chocolate* Mmmmm, that's delicious, Gabriel, thank you!

Todd: I knew you;d get the hang of it... nice, isn;t it?
    Gabriel: Yuo're welcome *to Todd* Indeed, it is I don't think I've ever had such care taken of me

Comment

Drats!! I missed out while drying my hair!!

Night PA. Big birthday hugs!! Snuggle up tomorrow with a new book and your boys and enjoy the day!!

Boys all blow kisses!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *Gabriel hands TA and Winter mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows*
        TA and Winter: Thanks Gabriel. *Both take the mugs of hot chocolate*

*PA snuggles up with Aurora on a sofa and starts to drift off*
        Aurora: Aaw

Gabriel: *hands TP a cup of hotchocolate with extra marshmallows* I hope this is made the correct way *looks over at PA* Perhaps PA will snuggle up with me in my recliner some time again I am enjoying the perks of having a Worshipper now that I am getting used to the way things run around here
        Forrest: *Walks up to hug Winter* Yep, Nothing quite beats snuggling up to your worshipper at the end of a long day.

Eddie's: *All three of whom try to snuggle TA at once* Completely agree bro.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Gabriel: Yuo're welcome *to Todd* Indeed, it is I don't think I've ever had such care taken of me
          Todd & TP: It's mutual worshipping on the COH!

TP, Todd, Seth and Greg hug PA good night
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post

Forrest: *Walks up to hug Winter* Yep, Nothing quite beats snuggling up to your worshipper at the end of a long day.

Yay! Surround-sound wraith!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
              Drats!! I missed out while drying my hair!!

Night PA. Big birthday hugs!! Snuggle up tomorrow with a new book and your boys and enjoy the day!!

Boys all blow kisses!!
              Will do, I hope Eddie behaves himself and takes better care of you later *hugs*
              *Craig and Aurora send hugs*
              *Gabriel waves goodnight*

Craig:

Comment

TA: This is really nice Hot chocolate thanks again, Gabriel.

*TA and Winter try each other's cakes*

Both: These are good too.

*Forrest and the Eddie's all try the two cakes that the girls have made*

TA: This isn't going to last long at this rate.

All: Night PA, and sleep well won't you??

TA: I'll leave the door unlocked for you Eddie just incase
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Todd & TP: It's mutual worshipping on the COH!

TP, Todd, Seth and Greg hug PA good night
                  Gabriel:

*PA hugs everyone back and is carried off by Aurora*
                  *Craig and Gabriel finish tidying up and give TP hugs and send mental farewells to their fellow Wraith*

Comment

TA: This is really nice Hot chocolate thanks again, Gabriel.

*TA and Winter try each other's cakes*

Both: These are good too.

*Forrest and the Eddie's all try the two cakes that the girls have made*

TA: This isn't going to last long at this rate.
                    PA: *calls back* Night guys, thanks for coming
                    *Craig, Aurora and Gabriel wave goodnight*

*PA and her Wraith leave the hive and head home*

Night all *hugs*

Comment

Night, PA! Glad you had a good evening!
                      *hugs everyone goodnight and wanders off to her rooms with Todd, Greg and Seth, all purring softly and elbowing each other out the way to get closer to TP*
                      sigpic

Comment

TA: Night TP, Todd, Greg and Seth.

Winter: We're off too now so night, night everyone *Winter and Forrest leave for their quarters to stick something somewhere and TA and The Eddie's do the same*

TA: Night Guys *sends message to Eddie, changed mind about leaving door unlocked for security reasons, if they kick you out for any reason the key is under the first wheelie bin after the driveway gates. *
                        sigpic

Comment

TA: *Races into the COH and Dives into the hot tub with her boys*

Eddie's: Well it doesn't look like SW kicked our brother out last night.

TA: I doubt either of them would unless he did something really bad

Eddie's: Well he does know there's always a place for him at ours if he does

TA: Yep, we'll always worship him no matter what he does
                          Last edited by Toddandrea; 11 March 2010, 10:20 AM. Reason: Wrong Word
                          sigpic

Comment

Phineas and IV enter the COH, waving to everybody before plucking up sai daggers and making for the arena.
                            "We'll join you guys shortly, just want to get some practise in!"

*cue sounds of metal hitting metal, bladework..oh-yeah*

Comment

*Winter and Forrest arrive to hear the sounds of metal on Metal*

Winter: That reminds me, we haven't got any sparring in recently

Forrest: That's okay we can leave IV and Phineas here with TA and the Eddies whilst we go and have a practice

TA: Hi guys, I can't believe how dead work was today, the royal visit at the college over in the local village mean't the whole town was completely quiet, if it's going to be like that every time the Queen and Prince Philip visit I'm glad it's the first and only one they've done.

Eddie's: We couldn't even knock things off shelves and watch the faces of the customers who only see the items on the floor when they're nowhere near them.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Greg arrives with a big, happy grin on his face and goes searching for TP*

Comment

Working...
                                X