Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Craig: *inspects all the cakes, which have risen well and are now a light golden colour* Looks like they're done *takes various trays out of the oven* We had choc chip, marshmallow, ginger and choch chip, plain ginger... and ginger cookies for Greg

*Craig hands Winter's tray of ginger cake to her*

Craig: No need for potted plants in the seclusion of your own bedroom
    Winter: Thanks Craig, *Takes tray from Craig*

TA: I'll wait til mine's cooled down before I take it, knowing my luck I'd burn my hand.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
      Winter: Thanks Craig, *Takes tray from Craig*

TA: I'll wait til mine's cooled down before I take it, knowing my luck I'd burn my hand.
      Craig: You're welcome

Comment

Craig: This hive has plenty of rooms, I'm sure I could find a spare one if she'd let me drag her off caveman-style
        PA: Don't worry, he'll get a good seeing-to later
        Craig:

Aurora and Gabriel:
        TA: There used to be a spare one next door to Forrest and Winter. I don't know whether it is still empty but it's not very far from here.
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          I'll have to go soon, getting rather tired, I'm afraid Thank you so much for coming in and keeping me company *hugs*

Comment

Craig: This hive has plenty of rooms, I'm sure I could find a spare one if she'd let me drag her off caveman-style
            PA: Don't worry, he'll get a good seeing-to later
            Craig:

Aurora and Gabriel:

Todd & Greg & Seth: Sounds like a darn good idea!!! *all look at TP*

TP: Em... how about some hot chocolate to go with these lovely cakes, boys?
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

TA: There used to be a spare one next door to Forrest and Winter. I don't know whether it is still empty but it's not very far from here.
              Craig: Aha, I know for next time
              PA: Oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Todd & Greg & Seth: Sounds like a darn good idea!!! *all look at TP*

TP: Em... how about some hot chocolate to go with these lovely cakes, boys?
                Gabriel: Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows *hands TP some more and goes to see if he can work out how to make hot chocolate*

Comment

Todd: It'll be TP's bedtime soon too, babe
                  sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows *hands TP some more and goes to see if he can work out how to make hot chocolate*
                    Oooh, thanks Gabriel!!! What a good idea!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I'll have to go soon, getting rather tired, I'm afraid Thank you so much for coming in and keeping me company *hugs*
                      Spoiler:
                      It's alright PA, You're welcome, I'm starting to get sleepy as well so night, night if I don't catch you before you go.

TA: Did someone say the words Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows in the same sentence?? Count me in

Winter: And Me
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd: It'll be TP's bedtime soon too, babe
                        *PA snuggles up with Aurora on a sofa and starts to drift off*
                        Aurora: Aaw
                        Oooh, thanks Gabriel!!! What a good idea!
                        Gabriel: *hands TP a cup of hotchocolate with extra marshmallows* I hope this is made the correct way *looks over at PA* Perhaps PA will snuggle up with me in my recliner some time again I am enjoying the perks of having a Worshipper now that I am getting used to the way things run around here

Comment

Spoiler:
                          It's alright PA, You're welcome, I'm starting to get sleepy as well so night, night if I don't catch you before you go.

TA: Did someone say the words Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows in the same sentence?? Count me in

Winter: And Me
                          *Gabriel hands TA and Winter mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows*

Comment

Glad you had a good evening, PA - it was great having Craig doing his extra special baking! We should do this again sometime - soon!
                            Greg: *passes hot chocolate and ginger cakes around*

Seth: time to start purring, bros and soothe all our girls ready for sleep

btw, you donlt need spoilers in the COH - anything goes here! *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

*PA snuggles up with Aurora on a sofa and starts to drift off*
                              Aurora: Aaw

Gabriel: *hands TP a cup of hotchocolate with extra marshmallows* I hope this is made the correct way *looks over at PA* Perhaps PA will snuggle up with me in my recliner some time again I am enjoying the perks of having a Worshipper now that I am getting used to the way things run around here
                              *sips hot chocolate* Mmmmm, that's delicious, Gabriel, thank you!

Todd: I knew you;d get the hang of it... a nice feeling, isn;t it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a good evening, PA - it was great having Craig doing his extra special baking! We should do this again sometime - soon!
                                Greg: *passes hot chocolate and ginger cakes around*

Seth: time to start purring, bros and soothe all our girls ready for sleep

btw, you donlt need spoilers in the COH - anything goes here! *hugs*
                                *Gabriel tries some ginger cake*
                                *Aurora and Craig purr in unison*

okies

Comment

Working...
                                X