Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    geekywraith: Hi PA. Yes Aurora. Bob and me have come to chill out for a bit.
    *Bob waves back at Craig and PA*
    *Craig and PA waves back to Bob*
    Craig: If you need a hand scaring the little horros in Geeky's life let me know

*PA, Aurora and Craig raise glasses and also make a toast to TP*

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Jasper and Phineas enter, before Phin' pops a rather large, flamboyantly-coloured bow on Jasper's head before elbowing him towards TP.

Phineas: "IV sends her apologies that she can't come, but sends Jasper as both an apology present and as a gift for writing such a wonderful series of stories! "

Jasper: *adjusts the bow a little on his head before it slips over one of his eyes*

Phineas: *snickers and takes a photo of Jas' plus pink bow for blackmailing purposes*
      "And, on a less joking note, here" *brings out a pot of expresso coffee*
      Craig: Ah, another wonderfully embarrassing photo to add to the COH collection

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP: Gosh, Silver, thank you

Steve: Wow, bro, you made TP blush! Respect!

Seth&Spike: *tip their card-sharp shades at Silver in respect*
        Silver: Thank you , I didn't mean to make you blush TP, but a good story about TP about her coming here, and with all the wraith alive at the end should have a chill out celebration ....

Sits down with MCH on a recliner and say hi to everyone here.
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          Silver give kiss back and MCH give TP a hugs : We thought even if we are chilling out, we could still have chilled champange...... Silver uncorks bottles and MCH pours and follows TP handing out champagne.

Silver : A toast to TP well done, and a toast to all our worshippers, where would us Wraith be without them.
          geeky: Indeed we worshippers are important to the wraith. *sips on a glass champagne with Bob*
          Bob:
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            *Craig and PA waves back to Bob*
            Craig: If you need a hand scaring the little horros in Geeky's life let me know

*PA, Aurora and Craig raise glasses and also make a toast to TP*
            Bob: Sure Craig the more the merrier. I could use some help the little horrors are plenty.
            *geeky and Bob also make a toast to TP*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Bob: Sure Craig the more the merrier. I could use some help the little horrors are plenty.
              *geeky and Bob also make a toast to TP*
              Craig: Just give me a mental heads-up when you need me and I'll be right over

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Silver : A toast to TP well done, and a toast to all our worshippers, where would us Wraith be without them.
                Forrest: Where would we be without them, *smiling at both Winter and TA*

*TA, and Winter grab a glass of Champagne, a rose and a choccie each and thanks each of the givers. Forrest grabs everything but the rose and also thanks the givers.*

TA: Hi Geeky, hope next week goes better for you.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Craig: Just give me a mental heads-up when you need me and I'll be right over
                  Winter and Forrest: Count us in too!!!!!!

*All three of them toast TP and offer their congratulations.*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                    Jasper and Phineas enter, before Phin' pops a rather large, flamboyantly-coloured bow on Jasper's head before elbowing him towards TP.

Phineas: "IV sends her apologies that she can't come, but sends Jasper as both an apology present and as a gift for writing such a wonderful series of stories! "

Jasper: *adjusts the bow a little on his head before it slips over one of his eyes*

Phineas: *snickers and takes a photo of Jas' plus pink bow for blackmailing purposes*
                    "And, on a less joking note, here" *brings out a pot of expresso coffee*

TP: oooh, pressies! *jumps up and down*

Steve: I'll spare your blushes, bro and not throw a strop in public... but remember... TP is mine! Cuddles only!

Seth:
                    Spike: I would've thought you'd be used to Steve by now, bro!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                      Forrest: Where would we be without them, *smiling at both Winter and TA*

*TA, and Winter grab a glass of Champagne, a rose and a choccie each and thanks each of the givers. Forrest grabs everything but the rose and also thanks the givers.*

TA: Hi Geeky, hope next week goes better for you.
                      geeky: Hello TA. Thanks I hope so to. Or I'm going to ask Bob and Craig and volunteers to have a feast next week.

Comment

geeky: Hello TA. Thanks I hope so to. Or I'm going to ask Bob and Craig and volunteers to have a feast next week.
                        Craig: Ooh, fast food

Comment

TP: *goes round thanking and hugging everyone for their kind words*

Seth&Spike:Gads! We don't believe it! TP's all blushy and emotional! Amazing!

Steve: I think it's cute *sigh*

TP: oooh, Jasper! Espresso! How did I miss that? Fancy a cup with me, babe?
                          sigpic

Comment

You're so funny, Craig *blows kisses at Craig*
                            sigpic

Comment

geeky: Indeed fast food. Really noisy and mouthy...

Comment

Winter and Forrest: Just let us know when and where and we'll be there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X