Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *rolls onto tummy and leans chin in hands, swinging feet, and batting eyelashes* So, Jasper, honey, what do you use on your hair to get that really cool colour effect?

Seth & Spike: You're in trouble if Steve finds out about this!

TP: *turns and snarls* who's gonna tell him?

Greg & AUrel: Em... anyone seen Eddie?

TP: He wouldn't,, would he????
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Jasper smiled, idly lifting up a streak as though to demonstrate.
      "I was born like this. My hair was black, like most young wraith's are before we start to feed. But I guess after I started feeding, it never completely changed to the white you see your handsome boys," *gestures to Seth, Spike, Greg and Aurel* "sporting."

Then he looks around, arching up an eyebrow ridge.
      "Surely he wouldn't do anything too bad... right?"

Comment

Oh Eddie is always trying to cause trouble between me and Steve and he loves winding up Steve just for the fun of it!

Seth: don't worry, it;s all bluster - and Steve can never sulk with TP for long!
        sigpic

Comment

*TA, Winter and Forrest come back onto the COH, after the girls have had 20 cold showers between them and have changed into costumes.*

TA: Mind if we join you guys?????
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*PA arrives with Aurora and Craig*
            PA: Hi guys
            *PA makes herself comfy on a sofa, with Aurora snuggled up and Craig reclining over her lap*
            Craig: purrrrr

Comment

*geekywraith arrives with Bob and crashes on a sofa*
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

PA: Hi Geeky, hi Bob
                *Craig waves lazily*
                Aurora: Hi guys, come to chill out for a bit?

Comment

TP arrives with Steve and snuggles into a recliner

Seth & Spike settle down for a night of serious poker (well, TP hasn't seen Steve for a couple fo days... we can be patient! )

Sounds like we're all too knackered for a party... maybe we should just all chill?

Steve snaps fingers and drones move around worshippers and wraith, passing out drinks and snacks...
                  sigpic

Comment

MCH and Silver arrive, and go over to TP hand her a bouquet of red and white roses and a LARGE box of liquore Chocolate and several bottles of champagne. (She does have lots of Wraith to share with).

Envelope attached to flowers. To Queen Todd's Pet

Spoiler:
                    on finishing your story on how you meet Todd and Steve. Love Mary and Silver.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      MCH and Silver arrive, and go over to TP hand her a bouquet of red and white roses and a LARGE box of liquore Chocolate and several bottles of champagne. (She does have lots of Wraith to share with).

Envelope attached to flowers. To Queen Todd's Pet

Spoiler:
                      on finishing your story on how you meet Todd and Steve. Love Mary and Silver.
                      Oh my that is soooooo sweet! Thank you so much!

*gets drones to pass choccies around everyone, gives MCH a huge hug and Silver a kiss on the cheek, then skips around giving a rose to every worshipper*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Sounds like we're all too knackered for a party... maybe we should just all chill?

Steve snaps fingers and drones move around worshippers and wraith, passing out drinks and snacks...
                        Craig: Sounds good to me *snuggles back down on PA's lap and closes his eyes* purrrrrr
                        PA: *takes a glass of lemonade* Thank you

Aurora: *to MCH and Silver* Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Oh my that is soooooo sweet! Thank you so much!

*gets drones to pass choccies around everyone, gives MCH a huge hug and Silver a kiss on the cheek, then skips around giving a rose to every worshipper*
                          Silver give kiss back and MCH give TP a hugs : We thought even if we are chilling out, we could still have chilled champange...... Silver uncorks bottles and MCH pours and follows TP handing out champagne.

Silver : A toast to TP well done, and a toast to all our worshippers, where would us Wraith be without them.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            PA: Hi Geeky, hi Bob
                            *Craig waves lazily*
                            Aurora: Hi guys, come to chill out for a bit?
                            geekywraith: Hi PA. Yes Aurora. Bob and me have come to chill out for a bit.
                            *Bob waves back at Craig and PA*
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                              Silver give kiss back and MCH give TP a hugs : We thought even if we are chilling out, we could still have chilled champange...... Silver uncorks bottles and MCH pours and follows TP handing out champagne.

Silver : A toast to TP well done, and a toast to all our worshippers, where would us Wraith be without them.
                              TP: Gosh, Silver, thank you

Steve: Wow, bro, you made TP blush! Respect!

Seth&Spike: *tip their card-sharp shades at Silver in respect*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jasper and Phineas enter, before Phin' pops a rather large, flamboyantly-coloured bow on Jasper's head before elbowing him towards TP.

Phineas: "IV sends her apologies that she can't come, but sends Jasper as both an apology present and as a gift for writing such a wonderful series of stories! "

Jasper: *adjusts the bow a little on his head before it slips over one of his eyes*

Phineas: *snickers and takes a photo of Jas' plus pink bow for blackmailing purposes*
                                "And, on a less joking note, here" *brings out a pot of expresso coffee*

Comment

Working...
                                X