Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phineas: *chuckles, then waves* See you soon, take care! Tell PA Phin, Jasper and IV say hi!

Comment

Winter: Hi Phin, how was it on the clones? Did IV get any sleep last night in the end????
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
        Winter: Hi Phin, how was it on the clones? Did IV get any sleep last night in the end????
        Phineas: *chuckles* She did eventually Jasper's yet to find out about them, heaven help us when he does!

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
          Phineas: *chuckles* She did eventually Jasper's yet to find out about them, heaven help us when he does!
          Winter: I doubt any of you will get any sleep for a week when he does.

Forrest: Two days was bad enough.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Winter: I doubt any of you will get any sleep for a week when he does.

Forrest: Two days was bad enough.
            Phineas: *looks to IV as she enters and settles next to him* Shall you handcuff him down while he's on this energy kick or shall I?

IV: You, you're stronger

Phineas: Deal

IV: I take it they're more efficient than the normal clones?

Comment

Phineas: *looks to IV as she enters and settles next to him* Shall you handcuff him down while he's on this energy kick or shall I?

IV: You, you're stronger

Phineas: Deal

IV: I take it they're more efficient than the normal clones?
              Both Forrest and Winter: Yes

Forrest: Because you can feed six times on one clone and with ordinary clones you can only feed on them once, the Harkness clones give us a lot more energy than normal.

Winter: Basically with the Harkness clones it's the equivalent of taking the lifeforce of six humans at once whereas with the ordinary clones it's only one feed.
              sigpic

Comment

IV: So that's why you were trying to tug the sheets off me last night...

Phineas: *whistles innocently and peers over the top of his newspaper* I deny nothing

IV: When were they invented? I haven't heard of them til now

Comment

IV: So that's why you were trying to tug the sheets off me last night...

Phineas: *whistles innocently and peers over the top of his newspaper* I deny nothing

IV: When were they invented? I haven't heard of them til now
                  Winter: Not sure. The best ones 2 ask would b either DS or TP. As they would know better than we would do.
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS is carried in by Rhys and both snuggle up in a recliner*

DS *waves a tired hand* Hi guys.

Rhys: *purrrr*

Comment

*IV's already there, sleeping against Phineas*
                      Phineas: *waves with a smile* Morning DS, morning Rhys. Sleep well?

Comment

Hi everyone. long time no see

Mordrid - Hey

Agravain - Hi *Waves*

How has everyone been ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry we haven't been on as much as we wanted. Been so busy with up and coming exams. The boys have been nice enough to help me study

Mordrid - *Still looking over maths book*.....*can't make any sense of it*

Agravain - humans and their testing... we'll never understand *Rolls eyes*
                          sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *peers over at the maths then wrinkles his nose up* It does make very little sense...

Jasper: *wanders over as well* ...especially when they're unlikely to use half of it once they reach adulthood.

Comment

Phineas: *peers over at the maths then wrinkles his nose up* It does make very little sense...

Jasper: *wanders over as well* ...especially when they're unlikely to use half of it once they reach adulthood.
                              Thank you !! Someone who understands !!!!!!!!!

Mordrid - Agreed....This factoring and simplying does not seem important in real life situations

Agravain - does this mean i can finally destroy this evil book ?

Not yet i'm sorry to say..i still need to revising from it
                              sigpic

Comment

*Slumps onto pile of bean bags" I've been revising maths, science, history, trying to get my I.T. grade up. And fighting a battle with my school. For my pre exam, they lost half my course work up to it ! I was lucky to get a C.

Agravain - i offered to go to that school and feed upon the guilty but a certain someone stopped me. *Sticks tongue out at Mordrid*

Mordrid - i told you brother, it would be too risky. When she leaves that darn school then we can launch a culling upon it

awww. All this for me so sweet ! *all share a group hug on the bean bags*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X