Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IV View Post
    Jasper and Phineas both then saunter off to visit IV on earth, waving as they go. And, no doubt, to sample that delicious earth drink known as alcohol in the process. Oh dear.
    Winter: See you guys later.

Forrest: *Asks Winter* Enjoying that? *Says to the Boys* Night Guys, Hope you don't get too drunk.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      Jasper and Phineas both then saunter off to visit IV on earth, waving as they go. And, no doubt, to sample that delicious earth drink known as alcohol in the process. Oh dear.
      TP & Todd: *wave to Jasper and Phineas* Have fun boys!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
        Winter: See you guys later.

Forrest: *Asks Winter* Enjoying that? *Says to the Boys* Night Guys, Hope you don't get too drunk.
        Winter: Definitely *Telepathically to Todd's Pet* Thank you for explaining it to me.
        Last edited by Toddandrea; 22 January 2010, 01:44 PM.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
          Winter: Definitely *Telepathically to Todd* Thank you for explaining it to me.
          You're welcome - usually we keep it for private moments, but we're all friends here and some of our boys get carried away with themselves now and then - especially when they've not seen us for a few days
          sigpic

Comment

Jasper and Phineas literally stagger back later, both looking something close to tipsy with unfocussed eyes and an unsteady golden gaze as they return from Earth. IV had clearly made a few requests as well!
            Phineas placed the parcel beside TP and Todd's door - inside was a leather bracer with a rearing dragon coiled over a hiveship, and for TP, a necklace with a dragon flaring its wings -- a small note included reads 'Expresso = win'. Jasper handed out the rest of the similar set of gifts to the rest of the COH occupants - Toddandrea, DS, PA and SW. Each worshipper recieved a silver necklace with a heraldic animal tag - flying gryphon, swimming hippocampus, running hound and kneeling stag - while their wraith(s) recieved a matching bracer. Each present was carefully wrapped and placed beside their doors for when they woke in the morning.Clearly IV had been busy, and felt like spreading a little creativity.

Finally she actually arrived, a little later than her boys before retreating with a lazy smile to their room with a flask of tea in hand ready to sober them up.

Spoiler:
            If I forgot you, I apologise! /nearly 2am, hehee. I was going to type out a paragraph for each of the coh occupants, but my hand complained!

Comment

TP: Wow! That is absolutely fabulous!!!! *immediately puts necklace on and excitedly skips toward IV's room* I must go and thank her right now!

Todd: Em... perhaps you should give them some privacy and wait till they come out, Babe

TP: Ooops, right-oh, Todd! *leaves thank you note on the door*
              sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *staggers out first, his hair looking like someone had shoved his finger in an electrical socket before shambling with a rather convincing zombie-groan towards where coffee was stored*

*peers at the note and beams* ^^ Glad you like~

Jasper: *makes it halfway out the door, blinks at the COH lights, hisses and retreats again*

Comment

TP: A wraith after my own heart - I wish I could avoid mornings altogether!

Steve: *points to clock* It's afternoon now, Babe!

TP: oops!
                  sigpic

Comment

"I think Jas'll be fine if I tempted him out with coffee later. Silly thing always trys to drink more than he knows he can handle..."

Phineas hands her a cup of tea, then wordlessly gestures to the kettle while looking at TP and Todd.

"I think he wants to know if you'd both like a drink as well"

Comment

Steve: Todd's scarpered back to SW, bro but TP never refuses coffee!

TP: Did someone say coffee????

Steve: See what I mean? Oh, go on - I'll have coffee too. Ta
                      sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *lazily salutes then ambles back* Any specific type you two?

Comment

TP: espresso please!

Steve: me too - can we get them to go, please? TP has to go back to work now

TP:

Steve: I'll purr and stroke your hair till 5pm, babe!

TP: Steve and a strong espresso - heaven - even at work!
                          sigpic

Comment

*chuckles* Certainly sounds like it Unfortunately, my pair aren't the snuggling sorts. I feel like I'm playing babysitter half the time and referree the rest...

Phineas: *hands the cups with lids to TP and Steve, whistling innocently*

Comment

*DS and her boys walk in and are blown away by the amazing presents*

DS: OMG! That's beautiful! *puts her new necklace on and gets Tommy to close the clasp for her* Thank you IV, Jasper and Phin!

Comment

I'm glad you like them!

Jasper: *finally exits the room, looking a little less vampire-ish that he'd done a few hours earlier before getting a glass of water and settling beside IV*

Phineas: *plonks beside her as well with a smile, sipping at his mug of tea*

Spoiler:
                                I'll get around to drawing them at some point, I want to practise knotwork and leather textures

Comment

Working...
                                X