Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phineas: "Coffee and plotting? Sounds like a plan to me!"

Jasper, meanwhile, is blissfully unaware of such a plan going on and sneaks into Phin's room that IV added on. Removing what socks the adopted wraith has from the drawer, he seperates each of them before sprinkling itching powder carefully into every single one.

Comment

Ooooh! Nasty! LOL Okay, me and Phineas have to come up with something better! Eddie used to put superglue in Steve's feeding slit, but I always thought that was kind of cruel Not to mention that it took me HOURS to clean it out!

TP: Phin, what's Jasper into? Is there any equipment we can tamper with?
      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 17 January 2010, 09:01 AM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

"Superglue ... on his feeding slit? How did he manage that?!?!
        *pause*
        "Hm, well he does like his books... He also likes weaponry, like me, and he's obsessed with his Dart"

Comment

Steve: Tell me about it! It took my Princess all night to get it out and it was damn painful I can tell you! However... she did have to let me try it out, you know, juts to make sure it was still working okay...

TP:

Steve: Oooh, his dart... I'm sure we can do something with that!

TP: How about a rag up the exhaust - get the cockpit full of mucky exhaust fumes and Jasper covered in carbon dirt???

Steve: Darts don;t have exhaust pipes, Babe! But if we could get our hands on the computer we could reprogramme it's flight path... hee hee...
          sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *raises hand* I'll do that. I could just tell him that I'm popping off to visit my worshipper on Earth or something, he wouldn't pay much attention. This'll be fun

*looks at Steve*
            I know TP saved you and pranked Eddie, but have you joked anybody yet?

Comment

TP: Phin, you could re-programme it so that when he goes to fly straight on it does a few loops instead! Hope he doesn;t indulge in human food - or he'll lose the contents of his stomach!

Steve: Nah, bro, I;m not normally into pranks - I'm more into mutual grooming with my worshippers

TP: mutual worshipping you mean!

Steve:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                TP spots Eddie sneaking out and knows he's up to no good... she searches the sauna and sees the bottle that's been tampered with and removes it before Steve can use it... she then sneaks into Eddie's bathroom and puts a large dose of salt in his showerhead - lets see how HE likes stone-rigid dreadlocks sticking out at all angles!!!!! LOL
                Eddie: Not fair for TP to interfere!! What a wimp!! A human woman has to fight your battles for you!!! What kind of wraith are you, bro?
                sigpic
                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                  Eddie: Not fair for TP to interfere!! What a wimp!! A human woman has to fight your battles for you!!! What kind of wraith are you, bro?
                  I will comeover there and THROTTLE you, Eddie!!! Steve did NOT know I;d done that!

Steve: *looks up* what was that, Princess?

Nothing! *covers Steve's ears under pretence of stroking his hair*
                  sigpic

Comment

How's the dreads btw, Eddie???? LOL *blows raspberry at Eddie*
                    sigpic

Comment

Eddie: TP is being mean!! SW threw that stuff out since you helped the wimp!! I"m not visiting anymore!! Mr TP is on his own!!

Ya know, I think Eddie has taken pouting lessons from Steve!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: TP is being mean!! SW threw that stuff out since you helped the wimp!! I"m not visiting anymore!! Mr TP is on his own!!

Ya know, I think Eddie has taken pouting lessons from Steve!!

Eddie can never win inthat competition - when it comes to pouting and sulking, Steve is the CHAMPION!!! LOL

Besides, Eddie just can't stay away *gets out stopwatch to time how long Eddie manages to stay away*

Steve: I may be a wimp, bro - but which one of us is snuggling TP right now!!!!! *sticks out tongue*
                        sigpic

Comment

He's taken off to terrorize the junior worshippers1! But you are right...he'll be back!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *cracks up laughing* Hoboy, you lot are priceless. Sadly I think that the loop-the-loop thing might not work, he's got a stomach of iron. One sec...

*scampers off, then returns with a few spray-cans and tosses one to Steve, TP and Eddie.*
                            "Care to help me decorate his dart?"

Comment

He's taken off to terrorize the junior worshippers1! But you are right...he'll be back!!
                              Steve: "I'll be back"!!! Is that a threat or a promise???

TP: Steve, baby, you are as bad as Eddie - stop antagonising the boy!

Steve: *meep* *snuggles TP* *sticks tongue out at Eddie over TP's shoulder*

TP: I saw that!!!

Steve: Hmmmm?????

TP: telepathy! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                                Phineas: *cracks up laughing* Hoboy, you lot are priceless. Sadly I think that the loop-the-loop thing might not work, he's got a stomach of iron. One sec...

*scampers off, then returns with a few spray-cans and tosses one to Steve, TP and Eddie.*
                                "Care to help me decorate his dart?"
                                Ooooh, we did that to Todd once!!! He really LOVED the pink glitter and love heart designs!!!! LOL!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X