Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg: *Passes DS some fruit-flavoured glitter to scatter around the melted chocolate* I;d crank up the bubble machine but I;m pooped after last night, Babe! Help yourself, though
    Todd: even better - get Rhys to do it!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Greg: *Passes DS some fruit-flavoured glitter to scatter around the melted chocolate* I;d crank up the bubble machine but I;m pooped after last night, Babe! Help yourself, though
      Todd: even better - get Rhys to do it!
      DS: *hugs Greg* Aww, thank you, Greg! This glitter will be put to use immediately.

Rhys: I'm happy to oblige you by switching on the bubble machine. *presses a few buttons and multi-coloured bubbles start to float through the room*
      If I have done it right the bubbles are peppermint-flavoured.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Tommy: Then Forrest didn't clean up well.

*DS rummages in a cupboard and produces a huge chunk of chocolate*

DS: Look what I found, it must have been overlooked. Now we need to melt it.
        Winter: We were up all night alternating between cleaning up and talking about the bombshell that Forrest dropped on me when he got back.

Forrest: It wasn't that much of a bombshell.

Winter: Yeah, right.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Eddie: I prefer to get the particles to rub together - creates more static electricity!

Steve: *gets out straightners to damp down static in his hair*

TP: *snuggles up to Todd* *CRACKLE!!!!* Ooops, sorry, babe!

Todd: Oh yeah, we're electric!
          Erik: Colliding them results in amazing energy, though.

Ciannwn: We could have powered Atlantis with what we generated.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Winter: We were up all night alternating between cleaning up and talking about the bombshell that Forrest dropped on me when he got back.

Forrest: It wasn't that much of a bombshell.

Winter: Yeah, right.
            DS: What kind of bombshell was it?

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              Erik: Colliding them results in amazing energy, though.

Ciannwn: We could have powered Atlantis with what we generated.
              Sounds like fun!

Todd: ah, yes we wraith and our worshippers make such beautiful energy flares together
              sigpic

Comment

DS: What kind of bombshell was it?
                Winter: He was baby-sitting Christhart last night whilst I was at the party and when he got back he told me that he's ready to have kids. If I'd of known 300yrs ago that that would have been all that it took to get him to change his mind about him not wanting any, I'd of tried to find someone then, that he could babysit for.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                  Winter: He was baby-sitting Christhart last night whilst I was at the party and when he got back he told me that he's ready to have kids. If I'd of known 300yrs ago that that would have been all that it took to get him to change his mind about him not wanting any, I'd of tried to find someone then, that he could babysit for.
                  DS: Aww, there's nothing like holding a baby in your arms. Can we expect little semi-hybrids from you soon then? Erm, or what would you call the child of a Wraith and hybrid?

Comment

Todd, Eddie and Greg dunk TP under the water in the jacuzzi so she can't hear the baby talk
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd, Eddie and Greg dunk TP under the water in the jacuzzi so she can't hear the baby talk
                      DS: Whoa, boys! Don't drown her! I won't say the b-word again, I promise, let her catch breath.

Comment

Seth, Steve, Spike, and Aurel join them and hand them scuba equipment.
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

DS: Whoa, boys! Don't drown her! I won't say the b-word again, I promise, let her catch breath.
                          Greg: 's'okay, Babe - she's practicing how long she can hold her breath under water anyway!

Eddie:

Todd: what are you looking so happy about, Eddie?

TP: *noisily surfaces right in front of Eddie, spluttering and grinning*

Aurel: oh!
                          sigpic

Comment

Greg: 's'okay, Babe - she's practicing how long she can hold her breath under water anyway!

Eddie:

Todd: what are you looking so happy about, Eddie?

TP: *noisily surfaces right in front of Eddie, spluttering and grinning*

Aurel: oh!
                            *chokes on her chocolate*

Comment

DS: Aww, there's nothing like holding a baby in your arms. Can we expect little semi-hybrids from you soon then? Erm, or what would you call the child of a Wraith and hybrid?
                              Just a Hybrid. We're ultimately still talking about it at the moment, but after being against the idea for so long I'd like to know that he's 100% committed and that he wants this.

*Forrest wraps his arms round Winter.*

Forrest: I definitely do want this.
                              sigpic

Comment

Todd: the COH is most definitely not child friendly,sweetie!

Eddie: yeah - too many inappropriate toys lying around!!!! LOL

Aurel: *dunks TP underwater again so she can't hear baby talk OR Eddie's smut*

Eddie: I;m sure she'd have given you your turn if you;d asked you know!

Greg: *elbows Eddie and rescues TP*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X