Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore
    Joanne: Yeah, I'm not bad considering the circumstances.

Charles: Thank god Danny is not here or all we will hear is a retarded giggling fit behind the door.
    Winter: That's okay, just keep on putting him on Babysitting duty when you go sparring, then he's happily occupied and you guys get no hysterical giggling coming at you.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Winter and Forrest decide to run a sparring program on the Holodeck*

Winter:- Come on, let's see if you can beat me on this one then.
      sigpic

Comment

*Winter is currently kicking Forrest's butt on the sparring program*

Forrest: Owwww!

Winter: Well, if you concentrated more on what you're doing rather than what a rubbish day you had on your work shift you might be able to knock me down instead of landing on the mat yourself.
        sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys take a recliner and enjoy the show*

DS: Maybe we should try do some sparring too, I need some training.

Tommy: I don't like sparring, I prefer training by snuggling.

Comment

*Winter and Forrest are still going on the sparring*

Winter: I believe that's 15-3 to me. Are you even trying??

Forrest: Of course. To WW and DS. Did you guys want to practise your own sparring?
            sigpic

Comment

IV & Phineas finally enter the Hive, each weilding a wicked-looking shovel and wearing between them what looks like it might cover a whole army of cold-weather gear. Shaking off the snow, IV then settles down onto one of the recliners before tucking Phinny-boy up in it as well after accepting the cup of tea he made for both of them.
              IV: "This weather's terrible. Pretty, but terrible. Dangerous too."
              Phineas: "Like you then x3"
              IV: "Yeah, you were the one who got sniped by the neighbours kids"
              Phineas: *whistles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                *Winter and Forrest are still going on the sparring*

Winter: I believe that's 15-3 to me. Are you even trying??

Forrest: Of course. To WW and DS. Did you guys want to practise your own sparring?
                DS: *to Winter* It looks like Forrest would only stand a chance against you when you'd tie one hand behind your back and even then he'd have a hard time. I might give sparring a try myself. *looks at her untrained self* It might do me some good.

Rhys: Do you need a hand? Preferably a feeding hand?

DS: Are you volunteering to spar with me?

Rhys: Since Tommy apparently isn't one for martial arts training I'd be delighted to throw you down on the mat.

DS: If you put it this way I wonder if that was something suitable to do in public.

*DS and Rhys prepare for sparring and wave at IV and Phineas*

DS: It's still freezing cold on earth, isn't it? That makes me want to stay on the warm cozy hives until winter is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  DS: *to Winter* It looks like Forrest would only stand a chance against you when you'd tie one hand behind your back and even then he'd have a hard time. I might give sparring a try myself. *looks at her untrained self* It might do me some good.
                  Winter: I think his mind might be somewhere else at the moment. It's usually closer to a draw.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  DS: It's still freezing cold on earth, isn't it? That makes me want to stay on the warm cozy hives until winter is over.
                  Forrest: I think we've turned the guestroom into our own at the moment, we haven't been back down to Earth since a couple of days before Christmas it's been so cold.

*Both of them wave at IV and Phineas*

Winter: Hi guys.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest curl up on the recliners and read some of TP's old DA stories*

Winter: Which one shall we read now?

Forrest: How about "Coming home Pt1", We haven't read that one at all yet.

Winter: Okay.

*Both of them snuggle back down together, curled up and start reading.*
                    sigpic

Comment

PA suggested we have a party in the COH on Friday night to try to recapture some of the good old days!

Adults only (sorry WW, honey - someone will have to babysit Christhart! )

Chocolate wrestling for our wraithy boys and cocktails, bubbles and glitter for us - not forgetting, of course, the inevitable treat of clean-up time at the end!

Shall we say about 9- 9.30pm GMT? Hopefully not too early to fizzle out too soon before the later folks get there
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        PA suggested we have a party in the COH on Friday night to try to recapture some of the good old days!

Adults only (sorry WW, honey - someone will have to babysit Christhart! )

Chocolate wrestling for our wraithy boys and cocktails, bubbles and glitter for us - not forgetting, of course, the inevitable treat of clean-up time at the end!

Shall we say about 9- 9.30pm GMT? Hopefully not too early to fizzle out too soon before the later folks get there
                        Winter: Yayyyyyy, anonther party, *immediately starts to think of what to wear*

Forrest: While you're in this mood we may as well change and go in the hot tub.
                        sigpic

Comment

IV & Phineas: *waves back to everyone*
                          IV: How's the weather where you all are? I hope the winter isn't proving too unsafe
                          Phineas: We've still got snow. At least it gives me an excuse to snuggle with IV in her duvet
                          IV: Pssh, steal it more like

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                            IV & Phineas: *waves back to everyone*
                            IV: How's the weather where you all are? I hope the winter isn't proving too unsafe
                            Phineas: We've still got snow. At least it gives me an excuse to snuggle with IV in her duvet
                            IV: Pssh, steal it more like
                            Winter: We've still got snow in patches but it's mostly gone now, slight benefit to living by the moors is that it'll linger for longer up there even when it's melted down in the valley.
                            sigpic

Comment

DS: We still have plenty of snow but it's melting slowly, it now has exactly the right consistency for having snowball fights and making snowmen.

Tommy: Snowwraith.

Comment

*Winter comes out of her and Forrest's guestroom on the COH, this time wearing her Black Jeans, and a purple t-shirt with elbow length sleeves.*

Winter: Hi Guys, Forrest and Christhart safely settled then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X