Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Danny - my boys all get lots of snuggles because they make an efort to get along together for my sake - even Steve!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
      Joanne: Hehe

Danny: How come I don't get that alot?

Charles: Cause your an arrogant little twerp!

Joanne: Now now boys! No fighting, if only you two would get along and Danny for the love of god stop giggling at every bad thing that happens to Charles.

Danny: Okay, I'll try to grow up a bit.

Charles: You will need to if your gonna be the next father.
      Winter: Otherwise you might find that you won't have any kids, either that or you'll wind up babysitting every night.

Forrest: *I'm staying out of this*
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

aaawww... I can just imagine a hive with kids on it, actually - and our wraithie boys wandering about the hive corridors with toddlers sitting on their shoulders! They'd STILL look cool
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          aaawww... I can just imagine a hive with kids on it, actually - and our wraithie boys wandering about the hive corridors with toddlers sitting on their shoulders! They'd STILL look cool
          Joanne: Yeah, they really would. The Badass Dads!
          Forrest: thinks, remembering to put a mental block up this time so Winter doesn't hear *Oh boy, they're getting worse*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Forrest: thinks, remembering to put a mental block up this time so Winter doesn't hear *Oh boy, they're getting worse*
            Winter: I might not of heard that but I did notice the eye-roll, you know I may want children but I am still young so it won't be just yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Steve: you ain't getting any younger, Babe!
              TP: Hmmph! No thanks to you! and I'm several thousand years younger than you, babe!
              Todd: and that sure ain't the way to talk her into a baby either, bro!
              sigpic

Comment

Joanne: Heh, I probably started a bit early myself, I'm 18. But it's all worth it, and I couldn't be more happier.
                Winter: Luckily I seem to be ageing more on a Wraith scale rather than Human (another reason why they thought I wasn't my mothers daughter,) so I've got plenty of time.

Spoiler:
                Don't forget she's a natural-born Hybrid, not a human so young for her is 3000.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling pooped now girls so I;m going to say goodnight

Steve: she's got a cold, poor baby, so she needs some of my special hot honey and lemon drink *picks TP up and snuggles her while carrying her off* Bye, girls!

*waves* night! TTYL
                  sigpic

Comment

*Communication for Joanne and Charles*

Ciannwn: Congratulations on the birth of your son. This is a very special event which has been recorded in the Chronicles Project.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      I'm feeling pooped now girls so I;m going to say goodnight

Steve: she's got a cold, poor baby, so she needs some of my special hot honey and lemon drink *picks TP up and snuggles her while carrying her off* Bye, girls!

*waves* night! TTYL
                      Winter: Night, Night TP, we'll probably go back to our room in a minute as well as we're still knackered from last night.
                      sigpic

Comment

Charles: We're gonna head off too. You and the baby will need alot of rest.

Danny: Yeah, we'll head to one of the guestrooms for tonight.

Joanne: Have a good night Winter & Forrest, I'll be gating to Earth tommorrow afternoon to my parents home and introduce the new family member.

*Christharts flaps his hand in a slow wave to Winter and Forrest*

Christhart: Goo-ga!

Danny: i think that mean 'night-night' to him.
                        Winter: Night, Night We're off to our guestroom as well, we do have an apartment together on Earth that one of my Human friends got for us but it's so cold down there at the moment, we'd rather stay up here.

Forrest: Hope the visit to the family goes well and see you tomorrow.

Winter: *waves to Christhart* Night, Night Christhart.

*Both go back to their guestroom for the night.*
                        Last edited by Toddandrea; 07 January 2010, 02:01 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys come in and start a pillow-fight*

Comment

*Winter and Forrest walk in to use one of the recliners and the hot-tub*

Winter: What on earth is with all these feathers?

Forrest: It looks like a chicken escaped and they wound up chasing it in here.

*Both get into hot tub*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Joanne decides to head to the sparring room with Charles to get her figure back in shape*
                              Winter: That'll be good practice for Danny on looking after Christhart.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, and he's actually starting to warm up to the task.

*Joanne catches Charles behind his legs and hits the floor*

Joanne: Hehe.

Charles: Ow.
                                Winter: I think you're gonna have to be faster than that to catch Joanne out, Charles.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X