Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore
    Oh you must not have known, I chabged it to the 6th cause I thought I may have been going to my grans and since everyone agreed to that I decided to keep it that way since it was better for some people.
    DS: Oops! Sorry, I forgot.

Rhys: You know, you could still wear that low-cut shirt today.

Comment

WW: Hehe.

Danny: You should see Joanne's maternity dress...bow-chika-wow-wow!
      Steve: Not mention what human hormones do in the feeding spot area!

TP: No! I am NOT having a baby! Ever! No matter how much younger you make me!

Steve:

Seth, Spike, Greg: He's gotta try at least once a week these days! He'll never win!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Steve: Not mention what human hormones do in the feeding spot area!

TP: No! I am NOT having a baby! Ever! No matter how much younger you make me!

Steve:

Seth, Spike, Greg: He's gotta try at least once a week these days! He'll never win!
        Tommy: I'm trying to convice DS of having a baby since ages but she refuses.

DS: We have lots of time still, dear.

Rhys: Wait... what was that I heard about the feeding spot area?

DS: My feeding spot area is well endowed as you know, I definitely do not need more there.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

DS: My feeding spot area is well endowed as you know, I definitely do not need more there.
          *Winter and Forrest arrive in the COH*

Winter and Forrest: Hi Guys

Winter: What's this about the feeding spot?
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

DS: Hi guys! Why is it that Wraith always talk about feeding spots?

Rhys: Why is it that humans always talk about food?

DS: Point taken.

Comment

DS: Hi guys! Why is it that Wraith always talk about feeding spots?

Rhys: Why is it that humans always talk about food?

DS: Point taken.
              Winter: It always seems to be either food or how bad the weather is.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                Winter: It always seems to be either food or how bad the weather is.
                DS: Or in the case of my former hairdresser it was always about where to go on the holidays.

Comment

As is mine - but you know how greedy the boys can get when it comes to that particular spot!

Steve: *dreams of nestling his head in TP's feeding area*

No difference between wraith and humans there then!
                  sigpic

Comment

DS: Or in the case of my former hairdresser it was always about where to go on the holidays.
                    Winter: I've given up going on Holiday, I always end up doing the things that I do at home.

Spoiler:
                    In RL I just book the same weeks off as my Mum and her BF, and then I not only get the house to myself but on the days when I'm on an early shift I don't have to get up at 4am to feed the foster kittens and cats before I go to work.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Forrest and Winter return from the Baby shower and Forrest goes to put the remainder of the buffet food in the fridge before it starts to go off, whilst Winter goes to one of the guest rooms and waits for him to get back.*

Winter: That was a really good night, tonight.

Forrest: *Puts up a mental block so Winter can't hear him and thinks* I really hope it hasn't given her any ideas.

Winter: *Puts up a mental block so Forrest can't hear her and thinks* I'd really like to have children of our own in the not too distant future.
                      sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys stumble in and collapse in a recliner*

DS: I'm still tired from the party.

Rhys: From the party or from the reward you gave me?

DS: Probably both.

Comment

Announcement:

Danny: Joanne went into labour around 9am this morning at the hippie commune, Dr. Beckett was called to assist with the delivery and finally gave birth to Christhart at 6.12pm on the 7th of January 2010. He weighs 8lb and 2oz. He has Joanne skin color and black hair however he has tufts of white in his thin black hair (possibly to grow into streaks later in life) the wraith facial slits and yellow eyes with human pupils. A photo of him will be posted later this week.

Joanne and the baby currently sleeping just now and Charles is with her keeping an eye on them both.
                          IV and Phineas arrive at the Hive, a little freezing from getting snowed in, but well enough to leave a small pile of gifts for the newborn and mother. From Phineas, a smooth wooden rattle in the shape of a gryphon with its wings folded has been painted in bright primary colours. From IV, a set of very carefully knitted clothing - beanie cap, mittens and scarf - in pale blue is left beside it. A small note is included:
                          'Dearest Joanne,
                          Congratulations! May many moons of joy pass with your son.
                          May the life-force be with you,
                          Phineas and IV
                          (PS - no, we're not providing him with a playmate yet! )
                          '

Comment

Announcement:

Danny: Joanne went into labour around 9am this morning at the hippie commune, Dr. Beckett was called to assist with the delivery and finally gave birth to Christhart at 6.12pm on the 7th of January 2010. He weighs 8lb and 2oz. He has Joanne skin color and black hair however he has tufts of white in his thin black hair (possibly to grow into streaks later in life) the wraith facial slits and yellow eyes with human pupils. A photo of him will be posted later this week.

Joanne and the baby currently sleeping just now and Charles is with her keeping an eye on them both.
                            Winter: Yaaaaaaaaaaayyy, please give them both our love when she wakes up and we'll see them soon.

To DS: Do you reckon it had something to do with Rhys playing those bagpipes last night?
                            sigpic

Comment

I still find it hilarious that your announcement of his birth was your 666th post

Comment

Congratulations - again! I left congrats on OOC
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X