Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS and her boys wave at Winter and Forrest*

DS: Hi guys! How was your Christmas? Did you celebrate it?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      *DS and her boys wave at Winter and Forrest*

DS: Hi guys! How was your Christmas? Did you celebrate it?
      Winter:- Hi Guys!!!! Our Christmas was brilliant, yeah we celebrate both Christmas and Yule, though I managed to find three pieces of shot in my Christmas dinner. (I only have to feed on Humans once a month.) Loved presents I got too.

Spoiler:
      Most of my RL family are Christian so we celebrate Christmas but I'm Wiccan/Pagan so I celebrate Yule as well.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

DS: Three pieces of shot? What did you eat?

Tommy: By the way, we have the technomagic devices for feeding if you want to stop feeding on humans some time.

Rhys: Nice presents? That's always good, I got a wonderful present too. DS was my present and it was delightful to unwrap her.

DS:

Comment

DS: Three pieces of shot? What did you eat?

Tommy: By the way, we have the technomagic devices for feeding if you want to stop feeding on humans some time.

Rhys: Nice presents? That's always good, I got a wonderful present too. DS was my present and it was delightful to unwrap her.

DS:
          Winter: Thanks Tommy. I usually have clones but I'll definatly try them out.

I ended up with two pheasant to cook from the butchers, finding shot usually means that they're from a game-keeper and wild, rather than being cooped up in pens.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Winter: Thanks Tommy. I usually have clones but I'll definatly try them out.

I ended up with two pheasant to cook from the butchers, finding shot usually means that they're from a game-keeper and wild, rather than being cooped up in pens.
            DS: Oh, pheasant, and even wild ones, yummy! We had ordinary sauerbraten but that was very tasty as well.

Tommy: Speaking of clones you should try the Jack Harkness clones, you can feed six times on them before they stay dead.

Rhys: And their life force is truly exhilarating. It makes you super-charged.

DS: That reminds me, you and Tommy didn't have a Harkness clone since a long time. I feel up to dealing with two super-charged Wraith today.

Comment

DS: Oh, pheasant, and even wild ones, yummy! We had ordinary sauerbraten but that was very tasty as well.

Tommy: Speaking of clones you should try the Jack Harkness clones, you can feed six times on them before they stay dead.

Rhys: And their life force is truly exhilarating. It makes you super-charged.

DS: That reminds me, you and Tommy didn't have a Harkness clone since a long time. I feel up to dealing with two super-charged Wraith today.
              Winter: Those Jack Harkness clones sound like fun, can me and Forrest come with you guys to get one, please?

*Sends Forrest to put the rest of the cakes and Pastries away.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                Winter: Those Jack Harkness clones sound like fun, can me and Forrest come with you guys to get one, please?

*Sends Forrest to put the rest of the cakes and Pastries away.*
                Rhys: But of course! Gabriel is in charge of them, they're over on Boris's hive on deck five.

Tommy: I could take a dart and fly over and get them for us, if you like.

Comment

Rhys: But of course! Gabriel is in charge of them, they're over on Boris's hive on deck five.

Tommy: I could take a dart and fly over and get them for us, if you like.
                  Winter: Yes please, If you don't mind and Thanks both of you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tommy: No problem at all! *runs off to the dart bay*

Rhys: It shouldn't take long, as far as I know Gabriel has them in stock, they haven't been in demand lately since we have the technomagic devices.

Comment

Tommy: No problem at all! *runs off to the dart bay*

Rhys: It shouldn't take long, as far as I know Gabriel has them in stock, they haven't been in demand lately since we have the technomagic devices.
                      Winter: Thank you guys.

*Forrest gets back from putting the Cakes and Pastries away, Winter lets him know what's going on*

Forrest: I could also do with a feed.

Winter: That's ok, we can have three feeds each.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Tommy bounces into the room, grinning broadly*

Tommy: I've beamed them out in the dart bay, they're still in stasis. Get them while they're still fresh. *bounces more*

DS: Let me guess, you couldn't wait and already fed on your clone.

*Tommy bounces over to DS and sweeps her up in his arms, still grinning madly*

Tommy: How did you know that?

Rhys: *flexing his feeding hand* If you excuse me now, I'm going to feed on my clone now.

*hurries out if the room*

Comment

Tommy: I've beamed them out in the dart bay, they're still in stasis. Get them while they're still fresh. *bounces more*

Rhys: *flexing his feeding hand* If you excuse me now, I'm going to feed on my clone now.

*faints*

Spoiler:
                          Isn't this like the middle of the night for you? LOL Glomps DS
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            *faints*

Spoiler:
                            *Both Winter and Forrest follow Rhys out to feed on their clone*

Winter: Yehhhhhhhhhh!!

Spoiler:
                            It's nearly midnight for me too (Another hour or so). But I'm now doing a late shift at work tomorrow rather than an early so I can afford to stay up a bit later
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              *faints*

Spoiler:
                              Yay! *glomps SW*

Spoiler:
                              Yes, it's 23:40 here now. I'm supposed to be in bed.

DS: Sorry, we need to go. I have two supercharged Wraith to worship tonight!

*Tommy carries DS out of the room*

Tommy: Bye!

Comment

*Winter and Forrest bounce into the room just in time to see DS, Tommy and Rhys leave*

Winter:- Night Guys and Thanks for this evening.

*Both of them then get into Hot Tub and start splashing each other before getting back out, running down the corridor and end up back in their room*

Winter: Night Everybody
                                Last edited by Toddandrea; 29 December 2009, 02:23 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X