Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter:- We'd better go and get the rest of the stuff sorted for our surprise on Christmas eve/day and wrap some pressies and cards.

Forrest:- Okay then, let's go.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Winter and Forrest look round the door, not seeing anyone else there they sneak on to the COH with the table they have managed to get from somewhere*

Winter:- Quick before someone else gets here.

Forrest:- I'm coming

*They quickly put up the table and put on it the presents that they have bought their fellow Wraith and worshippers, including very large canisters of Whipped cream for the worshippers with a label on each saying "Use these on your Wraith" and various things for the Wraith they knew including Mulled Wine for Todd, Grooming products for Steve, catering sized jars of Nutella for Tommy and Rhys, and having heard of Shawn's reputation as a great chef (though not having tasted anything by him themselves yet) they send him a bottle of Olesan brandy and to top it off fairy cakes for Aurora and Craig.*

Half an hour later*Winter suddenly remembers the crayons and paper she got for Kit and puts them on the table as well.*

Winter:-Could someone please give these to him please??????

Half an hour after remembering about Kit*Skids in with the new weapons for IV (Pele)and Phineas that are digging in to her back*
      Last edited by Toddandrea; 26 December 2009, 12:17 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Winter:- Doesn't look like anyone's taken any of those Canisters of Whipped cream and the cakes for Aurora and Craig are slowly going off too, We'd better put them in our fridge.

Forrest:- I agree, we don't want to give anyone food poisoning or anything.

*Winter puts everything in her and Forrest's fridge after getting her own can of Cream out to use on Forrest.*
        sigpic

Comment

TP *sneaks in and nabs can of whipped cream then legs it down to Steve's room!* Woohoo! Look what I;ve got Steve!
          Steve: Oooh, party time! *shuts his room door*
          *much giggling ensues*

Merry Christmas Toddandrea! *hugs*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*IV and Phineas wander in with various small items - embossed leather wraith stunner holders for the boys, and various pieces of jewellry for the worshippers - and set them out on the table according to colour, from green through to amber.*

Phineas: *eyes the whipped cream and admires the new stunner fondly* What is this?

IV: *blushes* It's a human thing for use behind the potted plants, as well as being a sweet addition to many types of snack *twirls the stunner in her hand with a grin*

Phineas: Shall we test my new stunner?

IV: Yes, lets *plucks up the cream*

*Both of them then proceed to scamper off to the arena*

Merry Christmas Toddandrea!

Spoiler:
            Each jewellry set includes an ornate chain necklace, with a pendant in the shape of a hiveship bearing a circular jewel in the centre, a set of earrings and an adjustable ring with space enough to engrave a small message on. Pick your own colour ladies

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
              *IV and Phineas wander in with various small items - embossed leather wraith stunner holders for the boys, and various pieces of jewellry for the worshippers - and set them out on the table according to colour, from green through to amber.*

Phineas: *eyes the whipped cream and admires the new stunner fondly* What is this?

IV: *blushes* It's a human thing for use behind the potted plants, as well as being a sweet addition to many types of snack *twirls the stunner in her hand with a grin*

Phineas: Shall we test my new stunner?

IV: Yes, lets *plucks up the cream*

*Both of them then proceed to scamper off to the arena*

Merry Christmas Toddandrea!

Spoiler:
              Each jewellry set includes an ornate chain necklace, with a pendant in the shape of a hiveship bearing a circular jewel in the centre, a set of earrings and an adjustable ring with space enough to engrave a small message on. Pick your own colour ladies
              *Winter and Forrest walk into the COH. Forrest picks up one of the leather wraith stunner holders and Winter picks up a purple jewellery set.*

Thanks and Merry Christmas Guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Winter:-That's alright Guys (on the Can of Cream). Which of the Jewellery sets are you going for from IV?
                sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest walk in to the COH and lie on one of the recliners feeding each other some of the cakes and pastries that Shawn has sent them.*

Winter:- These are delicious.

Forrest:- Definatly, did you want another?

Winter:- Yes please.
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS saunters in followed by Tommy and Rhys*

DS: Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Tommy: Thanks for the nutella! We had a

Rhys: very entertaining night

DS: with it.

Comment

Winter:- Okay that's it I'm completely stuffed.

Forrest:- Me too.

*Goes to put the rest of the Cakes and Pastries given to them in the now empty fridge.*

Winter:- Glad to hear that you had a good time with the Nutella, DS, Tommy and Rhys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Winter:- Okay, I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Forrest:- Come on then, let's go back to our room as it's warmer up here than our place on Earth.

*Forrest and Winter then get up and go to their room, snuggle up and fall asleep*
                        sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys go to the holodeck, program it for an alpine snow scenario and start a snowball fight*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            *DS, Tommy and Rhys go to the holodeck, program it for an alpine snow scenario and start a snowball fight*
                            *Meanwhile Winter and Forrest, who've had enough of Ice and Snow to last them both a lifetime, come in to the hive and head (once again) for the Hot Tub.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Winter:- Okay, it doesn't look like anyone else is going to come in and I'm getting way too wrinkly even for a wraith hybrid, let's go home to bed."

Forrest:- Completely agree. Come on let's go.

*Both of them return to Earth*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest walk in and sit in the recliners with the remainder of the cakes and pastries that Shawn sent them.*

Winter:- How many of these did you want?

Forrest:- Shall we just see how many we get through before we're either interrupted or full?

Winter:- That sounds like a good plan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X