Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Steve: *gently puts hand on WW's tummy* He's moving!
    Todd: *whispers to Steve* TP tells me it hurts like blazes when it's, you know, coming out!
    Steve: *snatches hand away again* Oh
    TP: Boys! Don;t say things like that in front of WW!
    WW: It's okay TP, I'll just scream at Charles for that and then scream at Danny for laughing at Charles. You don't need to panic if he's moving Steve he's not coming out for another month yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      WW: It's okay TP, I'll just scream at Charles for that and then scream at Danny for laughing at Charles. You don't need to panic if he's moving Steve he's not coming out for another month yet.
      TP: That sounds like a plan! When I was having my son the woman in t he bed next to me knocked her hubby unconscious by throwing the water jug at him!!! LOL
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Phineas: *silently cracks up laughing at Steve's reference to Alien concerning Joanne's belly*

IV: *tackles Phineas, strips off his leathers then likewise strips down to a swimsuit and settles into the jacuzzi with a purr*

Phineas: *shivers stubbornly outside the tub, then scoots to sit behind her to act as a warm seat* Meanie

IV: Pssh, you can try and spar me to the ground later dear. It's almost a pity he's not due earlier Joanne, then he could have his first Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          TP: That sounds like a plan! When I was having my son the woman in t he bed next to me knocked her hubby unconscious by throwing the water jug at him!!! LOL
          WW: *laughs* I think Charles will try to say sorry 1000 times over get me chocolates, roses and anything else he could buy, he's a big softy like that. And of course Danny would be hiding out of the way laughing at the whole situation but I doubt he'll be doing that in front of me when it's his turn. *evil grin*

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            Phineas: *silently cracks up laughing at Steve's reference to Alien concerning Joanne's belly*

IV: *tackles Phineas, strips off his leathers then likewise strips down to a swimsuit and settles into the jacuzzi with a purr*

Phineas: *shivers stubbornly outside the tub, then scoots to sit behind her to act as a warm seat* Meanie

IV: Pssh, you can try and spar me to the ground later dear. It's almost a pity he's not due earlier Joanne, then he could have his first Christmas
            WW: That's true, but I have a feeling it will be early january he'll be escaping.

Comment

Todd & Steve: We gotta go ladies. Goodnight!
              *wrap TP up in fluffy towel and head off to bed*
              sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *looks to IV, massaging her scalp with his claws* "Is that near any holidays?"

IV: "Uhh.. I don't know actually. Coming of Age day in Japan, New Years... The stone for that month is garnet." *rumbles happily and taps a tune out on his knee with her claws*
                "What is a baby shower, exactly? I remember you discussing it at some point."

IV & Phineas: *both wave to TP, Todd and Steve* Take care!

Comment

Phineas: *perks* Drinks?

IV: *facepalms* Looks like I'll be designated dart driver *smiles nastily at the thought then steeples her fingers* Oooh yes...

Phineas: *keeps quiet, unaware of said plotting, carries on braiding her hair to match some of his*

IV: Sounds interesting None of the parties I've been to were ever really centered around the child - generally there was always two rooms, one for the mother and close relatives then one for everyone else. Me and Phin'll try and attend

Comment

Phineas: *chuckles* Not much, but I'm partial to what IV says is called cider.

IV: I should let you try those liquer chocolates mother had last year. Phew, I could smell the alcohol halfway across the room. You could always have Schloer or something That tastes a bit like it's alcoholic even if it's just fizzy grape juice.

Comment

Phineas: >D You're on

IV: *makes a mental note to get hangover cures ready*

Comment

Christmas auction

Well, voting is now closed and there have only been two requests for Todd and two-and-a-half for Steve… the boys are gutted!

DS asked for Todd so he could pose for her drawings.
                        PA also wanted Todd so he could teach Craig some manners - but we think Gabriel would be a better influence on him for that task!

WW only wants Steve so she can nick his GHDs (that only counts as half!) and PA was a big sweetie and asked for Steve so she could send him to Dray for her birthday! Since Dray asked if she could have Steve for the day to pamper her for her birthday, we reckon that option gets two votes!

So tomorrow Todd will be visiting DS for a day of artistic posing and Steve will be spending the day with Dray doing whatever she wants for her birthday treat.
                        Oh, and Steve likes WW’s cheek so much he’s sending her GHDs of her own as a gift!

So, DS and Dray – just let the boys know what time tomorrow you’d like them to arrive and they’ll be there! Enjoy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
                          *falls off bed laughing* LMFAO!!!!

WW: Cheers for the GHD's Steve! *hugs*
                          Steve: You're welcome, sweetie *hugs back* I expect you to look gorgeous every day now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve; gotta go for now, sweetie so TTYL *blows kisses and waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

IV: GHD's? *clueless*

Comment

IV: <.<

Phineas: >.> No, you are not straightening my hair

IV: Good to know information all the same!

Comment

Working...
                                X