Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Hmmmm.... so that would be Steve in human form.... yummy! Not quite as yummy as in all his wraithie glory though
    He's not bad looking, I wondered if it was JL when I saw it last, now I know
    Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    And Bob, Erik, Shawn, Gordon, Jimmy, Aurora and Greg.
    Aurora: That's the human version of 'me'

Comment

*slinks in quietly with Spike - SW has nall the boys to give me time alone with him*
      *still can't really believe he's here*
      *gazes up adoringly at Spike and snuggles him close*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*slinks in quietly with Spike - SW has nall the boys to give me time alone with him*
        *still can't really believe he's here*
        *gazes up adoringly at Spike and snuggles him close*
        *WW, Charles and Danny walk in to another part of the hive, WW and the boys rest on the recliners, WW look over at both her boys and smiles sweetly at what she has.*

Comment

*sneaks out to take more flowers and chocolates and champagne to Afa for letting me have Spike*

Spike: *runs out and grabs TP, sweeps her up and runs back to her room with her* Send your clone into work today, Babe - we're not finished getting re-acquainted!
          sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys are snuggling in a recliner and wave to TP and Spike*

DS: Awww, it's so nice to see that Spike has a new worshipper. I can't stand to see poor wraithy boys without thorough snuggling.

Tommy: I'm not feeling snuggled thoroughly enough.

DS: I can help you there. *cuddles Tommy*

Tommy: Purrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              *DS and her boys are snuggling in a recliner and wave to TP and Spike*

DS: Awww, it's so nice to see that Spike has a new worshipper. I can't stand to see poor wraithy boys without thorough snuggling.

Tommy: I'm not feeling snuggled thoroughly enough.

DS: I can help you there. *cuddles Tommy*

Tommy: Purrrrrrrrr.
              *WW, Charles and Danny walk in all looking so excited*

Hi Guys. *All 3 wave to DS and her boys*

Charles: We have an announcement to make.

I'm pregnant with Charles!

Danny: Good old Chucky gonna be a dad!

Charles: From what I am sensing, the child is a boy.

OMG! I'm so excited. *Runs over and hugs her boys*

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                *WW, Charles and Danny walk in all looking so excited*

Hi Guys. *All 3 wave to DS and her boys*

Charles: We have an announcement to make.

I'm pregnant with Charles!

Danny: Good old Chucky gonna be a dad!

Charles: From what I am sensing, the child is a boy.

OMG! I'm so excited. *Runs over and hugs her boys*
                DS: Wow! That's wonderful, wonderful news!!! *runs over to WW and hugs her tight* Congrats to both of you!

Tommy: Congrats indeed! *whispers to Charles* I've been trying to convice DS to have children with me for ages, you're very lucky.

Rhys: Another toddler to stick things to me with jam and ask awkward questions?

DS: Rhys claims that he's no good with children but he's lying.

Comment

DS: Wow! That's wonderful, wonderful news!!! *runs over to WW and hugs her tight* Congrats to both of you!

Tommy: Congrats indeed! *whispers to Charles* I've been trying to convice DS to have children with me for ages, you're very lucky.

Rhys: Another toddler to stick things to me with jam and ask awkward questions?

DS: Rhys claims that he's no good with children but he's lying.
                  *WW hugs DS back*

WW: Thanks DS, I'm really excited and happy.

Charles: *Whispers to Tommy* Ah don't worry, she may come round with the idea sooner or later.

WW: Lol Rhys, I'm pretty sure those two will grow on you. Besides you may become a father yourself one day too.

Comment

*WW hugs DS back*

WW: Thanks DS, I'm really excited and happy.

Charles: *Whispers to Tommy* Ah don't worry, she may come round with the idea sooner or later.

WW: Lol Rhys, I'm pretty sure those two will grow on you. Besides you may become a father yourself one day too.
                    DS: How did you find out? Do you feel sick in the mornings?

Tommy *whispers back* I know. *sigh* She loves children but her human son is still very little and needs much care. She told me she would like to wait until he's a bit older. She didn't say how much older though.

Rhys: Me? No way!

Comment

Tommy *whispers back* I know. *sigh* She loves children but her human son is still very little and needs much care. She told me she would like to wait until he's a bit older. She didn't say how much older though.

Spike: I'm with you, Rhys! So, bro... what's this I'm hearing about S&P...?
                      sigpic

Comment

I did actually, been quite a bit sick this morning and took a test a few hours ago, I'm still a bit queasy but me and the boys are happy with the news.
                        Time to go shopping soon for some new clothes no doubt.

Danny: Don't worry, me and Charles will look after you and get you through the sickness.

Comment

Spike: meh, I;m glad TP's not into that!
                          TP: We've got too much lost time to make up for, hon!
                          Spike: Oh, yeah! SERIOUSLY loved-up here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spike: meh, I;m glad TP's not into that!
                            TP: We've got too much lost time to make up for, hon!
                            Spike: Oh, yeah! SERIOUSLY loved-up here!
                            I guess everyone has there own decisions, as long as you are happy, that's the main thing.

Comment

*WW walks in with a black T-shirt, a grey minidress over the top, chocolate tights and her best black knee high boots, Charles & Danny still staring at her in awe*

Charles & Danny:

Good morning girls.

Just heading out this afternoon back on earth to see my mother with the boys, for a big buffet lunch to celebrate the good news.

(They'll be okay as long as they don't meet my father, who still thinks I'm 2 years old. )

Charles: Oh crap! Will he be there?
                              Danny: I hope not. Nothing worse than meeting your babe's daddy.

Don't worry guys, he won't be there. He doesn't really do outings.

Comment

Spike: I'm with you, Rhys! So, bro... what's this I'm hearing about S&P...?
                                Rhys: Spike! Good to see you back! You have missed S&P becoming a new trend among the worshippers. But I'm sure TP has already introduced to it.

*WW walks in with a black T-shirt, a grey minidress over the top, chocolate tights and her best black knee high boots, Charles & Danny still staring at her in awe*

Charles & Danny:

Good morning girls.

Just heading out this afternoon back on earth to see my mother with the boys, for a big buffet lunch to celebrate the good news.

(They'll be okay as long as they don't meet my father, who still thinks I'm 2 years old. )

Charles: Oh crap! Will he be there?
                                Danny: I hope not. Nothing worse than meeting your babe's daddy.

Don't worry guys, he won't be there. He doesn't really do outings.
                                Rhys: Nice outift.

DS: Have fun at this afternoon, I'm sure your mother will be thrilled. My parents were besides themselves when I told them they'd be grandparents.

Tommy: But your hubby isn't a Wraith. I wonder if they'd be still delighted if you were carrying a hybrid.

DS: We'll find out some day.

Comment

Working...
                                X