Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    That's okay.

I need to head to bed now
    Michael: At last! I was starting to think I'd have to resort to physically dragging you out!
    Now now Michael...

Night night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams *big hugs to everyone (and a grope to Eddie. It's only fair, he was groping me most of the eveing )* See you all tomorrow.
    Night, Dray!! Big hug!! Sweet dreams!! TTY tomorrow. Yay for weekends!!

Originally posted by MCH View Post
    I'm going back to work on the 21st after my foot operation in May and I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Silver never mind babe you got me now and I'll be able to come to you office like Todd and Steve do for TP.
    You've been off longer than I have. It's hard after being off so long. Lottery, boys. Fix the lottery for me!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      That's okay.

I need to head to bed now
      Michael: At last! I was starting to think I'd have to resort to physically dragging you out!
      Now now Michael...
      Night Dray big hugs and sweet dreams.

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      You've been off longer than I have. It's hard after being off so long. Lottery, boys. Fix the lottery for me!!
      Lottery yes please. last winning was £2.00, that not enough noughts for me to retire from work. Keep massaging Silver ohhh that so good. Actually I'm falling asleep.

Silver: Come on babe time for bed.... Picks MCH up .... say Night MCH.

MCH Night everyone ..... Snuggles in Silver shoulder as he carries her out.
      Last edited by MCH; 04 September 2009, 04:36 PM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Geeky sneaks in and leaves gifts for all: chocolate, coffee, candy and flowers.
        *waves hi*
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

wanders in with a wraith on each arm, unsurprisingly Rocky and Astor head straight for the chocolate. They thank you Geeky.
          sigpic
          FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
            wanders in with a wraith on each arm, unsurprisingly Rocky and Astor head straight for the chocolate. They thank you Geeky.
            Well it's always a pleasure to make people happy with gifts... I'm kind of like Mckay with my people skills but at least I'm not arrogant.

*Leaves more gifts for the worshippers, the wraith (including the drones)*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              Well it's always a pleasure to make people happy with gifts... I'm kind of like Mckay with my people skills but at least I'm not arrogant.

*Leaves more gifts for the worshippers, the wraith (including the drones)*
              Grouch and Grumble are sooooooooo excited that you left gifts for them Geeky! I bet they hug you next time you visit! LOL
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*snuggles down on a recliner with her boys*

DS: Oh, we have missed geeky.

Comment

TP: After 2 days of sitting on my bum drawing, my muscles are all stiff and sore

Steve: You need some exercise! How about a run along the beach in the holodeck?

TP:

Steve: At sunset, Princess and a swim and snuggles afterwards

TP:

*Steve and TP run off along the beach*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    Grouch and Grumble are sooooooooo excited that you left gifts for them Geeky! I bet they hug you next time you visit! LOL
                    geeky: Well I'm glad that they are excited by the gifts. I'll leave more gifts for them next time. Hugs would be fine.

Comment

geeky: Well I'm glad that they are excited by the gifts. I'll leave more gifts for them next time. Hugs would be fine.
                      Grouch and Grumble shyly hug Geeky
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Grouch and Grumble shyly hug Geeky
                        geeky: Ah I finally meet Grouch and Grumble. You have lovely names by the way. I never imagined Drones to be shyer than me.
                        *hugs gently back Grouch and Grumble*

Comment

geeky: Ah I finally meet Grouch and Grumble. You have lovely names by the way. I never imagined Drones to be shyer than me.
                          *hugs gently back Grouch and Grumble*
                          Grouch:

Grumble:
                          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in with Chris and Steve and Seth*

Chris has had a brilliant holiday in TP's Hive this week and he got along just great with Steve and Seth - Seth showed himall around the hive. It's been a pleasure to have him here.

*snuggles down into huge recliner with all three boys*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Dray and Michael come in and Dray flops down on a recliner*

Michael: Still stiff? *snuggles next to her*

Dray: Yes, and I just wish I knew why.
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

**Ciannwn and Boris arrive. They say hello and settle down in a recliner.**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X