Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Tommy, don't be so shy, honey - there's nothing wrong with being as gorgeous as you are - you could be a model

Rhys... go for it, babe! Give her drool-proof paper or something so we can all see what a drop dead gorgeous hunk wraith-hood you really are!
    Tommy: Aww, shucks. Thank you, TP.

Rhys: I'd be pleased to oblige. Did you hear that, DS? Now I want to show my gorgeous self in all glory to the world!

DS: Not so sure about that, dear. I'd be too shy to post such a revealing pic anywhere.

Comment

*winks at Rhys*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Michael and Dray snuggle up on one of the recliners*

Michael: You know, for some reason I'm really in the mood for choclate...

Dray: And there's you always complaing about me eating healthily!
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

SW and Todd and Eddie arrive and wonder where everyone else is?????
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

TP arrives with Steve, Aurel and Greg who have promised to pamper her silly tonight cos she's dead beat. Start of a week of work, tho

*settles into recliner with Steve and Aurel while Greg goes looking for massage oils and coffee*
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: *coming in with Michael* We're here!
              sigpic

Comment

SW collapses in recliner, face first, and Todd proceeds to give her a back rub!!

Eddie joins Greg rummaging for oils!!
                sigpic

Comment

Aurel starts to massage TP's head, rubbing his long cool fingers across her forehead and down and around her cheekbones, rubbing little circles on her temples with his thumbs.
                  Steve watches carefully and Aurel talks him thru it, so he can do this for TP any time she needs it.

These boys are just GREAT!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wraithy massages, sounds like definatly a good idea

Michael: Then I suggest you lie down so that I may massage you more easily?

*lies down on recliner*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll post a couple of stories next week that show how Steve and Aurel look after my spiritual and mental well being!
                      Rigth now they're both soothing my spirit!
                      sigpic

Comment

SW feels so relaxed she may start snoring!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Greg gets back with some jasmine and sandalwood to soothe and relax with some ginger to help her breathe more deeply. Aurel tells him how much of each to mix.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            I'll post a couple of stories next week that show how Steve and Aurel look after my spiritual and mental well being!
                            Rigth now they're both soothing my spirit!
                            Eddie: You need any physical soothing, you let me know babe. I'm still working on my five a day!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              Eddie: You need any physical soothing, you let me know babe. I'm still working on my five a day!!
                              *winks at Eddie* Thanks for the offer, honey but I'm bushed tonight. I;m sure Steve, Aurel and Greg will soothe me physically in the morning.
                              You can come visit on Sunday if you like - Mr TP's working all day!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                                Surely you manage that with the juniour worshippers, or are we better for you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X