Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Eddie goes to join the nekkid wraith snuggle with TP. Draygon stays snuggled with Greg*
    TP: *telepathically to Greg* Michael's worried about Dray - is she still ok or should Michael come back?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      TP: *telepathically to Greg* Michael's worried about Dray - is she still ok or should Michael come back?
      Greg: *telepathically back* I was about to take her back home, she's getting sleepy. If Michael wants to come back he can take her. I'll come and keep you company then
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Greg: *telepathically back* I was about to take her back home, she's getting sleepy. If Michael wants to come back he can take her. I'll come and keep you company then
        Michael's rushing back to you, Dray - but please, keep Greg till tomorrow - he's better than a teddy bear any day!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Night Dray!! Hugs!!
          sigpic
          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

**Ariel reached the COH and went to the pool, enjoying the silence**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
              **Ariel reached the COH and went to the pool, enjoying the silence**
              SW glompos Arielle. Steve and Eddie do cannon balls into the water.

So much for peace and quiet!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                SW glompos Arielle. Steve and Eddie do cannon balls into the water.

So much for peace and quiet!!

Hi there, SW ! hi guys!
                sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Draygon enter, looking to relax before leaving tomorrow. Party works too though...*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Michael and Draygon enter, looking to relax before leaving tomorrow. Party works too though...*
                    *Ariel is thinking about Draygon leaving tomorrow and decides to leave a hug for her everyday*
                    sigpic

Comment

TP strolls in with Todd and Aurel...

Todd sends telepathic message for Greg and Rocky and Astor tocome and join us
                      sigpic

Comment

Glomps Dray and Michae!! *cries* It'll be a long time till I can do it again. Are you going to be online tomorrow at all? What day will you be back?

Dray, that Michael siggie is gorgeous!! Makes me want to kidnap him!

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                        *Ariel is thinking about Draygon leaving tomorrow and decides to leave a hug for her everyday*
                        Awwwww!! Thanks so sweet!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Dray: *hugs Ariel* Aw, I'm going to miss you
                          sigpic

Comment

Glomps Dray and Michae!! *cries* It'll be a long time till I can do it again. Are you going to be online tomorrow at all? What day will you be back?

Yep, in spite of the short hair, Michael IS wraith - they may have made him mad, but they couldn't break his spirit!

Dray I'm going to miss you sooooo much! *hug*
                            sigpic

Comment

Might get on tomorrow morning, GMT time, so I'm going to be leaving hugs for everyone then Back wednesday 22nd.

Oi! Mine! *snuggles Michael protectivly*
                              sigpic

Comment

Dray: *hugs Ariel* Aw, I'm going to miss you
                                Ariel:*hugs back* what am i gonna do without you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X