Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Craig: PA's actually gone to look for Gabriel on Boris's hive, she wanted to introduce herself and check he's ok with her being a worshipper I think he'd be pretty stupid to refuse, but I'm biased
    So where do you want me ladies? Or should I just kick back, relax and watch you fine females being pampered?
    Oooh, she let you out all on your own Craig???
    Wellk, you know where I'D like you!!!!!

However, I have AStor giving me a shoulder and neck massage, Steve giving me a manicure and Greg holding my cocktail so I can sip at the straw... if youcan think of soemthing else, Craig, baby...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Oooh, she let you out all on your own Craig???
      Wellk, you know where I'D like you!!!!!

However, I have AStor giving me a shoulder and neck massage, Steve giving me a manicure and Greg holding my cocktail so I can sip at the straw... if youcan think of soemthing else, Craig, baby...
      Craig: Yes, she trusts me Hmm... *goes and kisses TP on the nose*

Comment

Mar: Awww. I need a kiss too. *looks at Chris*

Chris: Milady. *kisses Marielle on the hand*

Mar: *giggles* Thanks.
        sigpic

Comment

TP giggles
          sigpic

Comment

TP giggles
            Craig: *Goes and sits in a space as close to TP as he can squeeze in and starts purring* PA says all sound vibrations have effects on the human body, and that purring is healing

Comment

Craig: *Goes and sits in a space as close to TP as he can squeeze in and starts purring* PA says all sound vibrations have effects on the human body, and that purring is healing
              Mmmm I think I agree with PA! Steve's moved down to my feet to give me a massage, so there's a space right beside me here, Craig...
              sigpic

Comment

Good theory!! Purr louder boys!!
                sigpic
                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Mmmm I think I agree with PA! Steve's moved down to my feet to give me a massage, so there's a space right beside me here, Craig...
                  Craig: *moves beside TP and continues to purr*
                  Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                  Good theory!! Purr louder boys!!
                  Craig: Indeed, we could have a whole orchestra of purring, all would benefit

Comment

Mar: TP? Is all that purring working?
                    sigpic

Comment

It most certainly is, Mar!!!

My my! Astor at my shoulders , Steve at my feet, Greg on one side and Craig on the other... *blissed out*... who says you can't have four wraith at a time?????
                      sigpic

Comment

It most certainly is, Mar!!!

My my! Astor at my shoulders , Steve at my feet, Greg on one side and Craig on the other... *blissed out*... who says you can't have four wraith at a time?????
                        Craig: Well to us our worshippers are our Queens, and you are kind of an unofficial worshipper of mine TP so I'm more than happy to oblige

Comment

Craig: Well to us our worshippers are our Queens, and you are kind of an unofficial worshipper of mine TP so I'm more than happy to oblige
                          Oooh, that's nice to know, Craig! *whispers* I think Steve quite likes you, babe, so any time you want me to unofficially worship you, just let me know!
                          sigpic

Comment

Chris: Now it is time for me to be worshipped! *sits down and waits to be worshipped*

Mar: *curls up by Chris and brushes his hair* Yes, Chris.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, that's nice to know, Craig! *whispers* I think Steve quite likes you, babe, so any time you want me to unofficially worship you, just let me know!
                              Craig: I'm getting to like Steve, we got off to a bit of a rocky start but I think we're finally understanding one another now Well PA's given me free reign tonight and Aurora's chilling at home so I'm all yours for the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                                Chris: Now it is time for me to be worshipped! *sits down and waits to be worshipped*

Mar: *curls up by Chris and brushes his hair* Yes, Chris.
                                Now THAT'S when having four starts to get a bit difficult!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X