Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    SW: : Ooooo. Tell me all about her!
    Chris: *happy* Well, she is a fey like Solma. She has amazing powers, she controls the air and wind. Aura is very nice and likes playing tricks, just like me. .
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Cassandra Blue View Post

who's Kenny?
      Kenny is Todd's second in command first seen in the episode The Queen
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Chris: No! Not at all! You can still do all of that. Aura says it's ok.

*worried that he upset TP. He just wanted her to know that he found a worshipper of his own like the other wraith have.*
        I;m not upset now, baby! It's wonderful you've found someone of youtr own to worship you properly! I bet she's really nice - she certainly has good taste in wraith!
        I'd just like to be able to hug you now and then cos you'te such a handsome wraith...
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          *Rhys growls even louder and flexes his feeding hand*

Tommy *to Rhys*: Why don't you stop thinking with your hand and use your brain instead?

DS: You wouldn't like it, Kay. It feels like dying. And you really wouldn't want to have it done in public the first time.
          Are you sure, sister? i'd like to try it! *sticks tongue to Rhys* go on, greenie!

Comment

*dissapointed* so, nobody wants to "eat" me? unadopted? that's great! *tell me more about your species, cutey!
            Craig: Wow, er... well we're generally thousands of years old, have telepathic abilities, and are highly technologically advanced. When we take life force your bodies literally age, but we can bestow the gift of years and life upon our favoured ones...
            Aurora: We are all different, some of us quieter than other, other more extrovert or flirty *glares at Craig*

Comment

it's delicious, Mariellelita .who's Kenny?
              Mar: Kenny is one of the wraith I adopted. He is a coffee addict and I live on his hive. Chris *points to Chris* is his second in command. Kenny and I have a friend named Akasha. She is a wraith Queen. Maybe you would like to meet her someday?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                I;m not upset now, baby! It's wonderful you've found someone of youtr own to worship you properly! I bet she's really nice - she certainly has good taste in wraith!
                I'd just like to be able to hug you now and then cos you'te such a handsome wraith...
                Chris: *sighs in relief* Thanks, TP. Of course we can still hug. *hugs TP*
                sigpic

Comment

Chris: *sighs in relief* Thanks, TP. Of course we can still hug. *hugs TP*
                  *hugs Chris back* Well if Aura is as lovely as you, Chris I;d sure like to meet her some day!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Are you sure, sister? i'd like to try it! *sticks tongue to Rhys* go on, greenie!
                    *Rhys suddenly jumps forward, DS steps in front of him and stops him, ending up with his feeding hand clamped to her chest*

DS:

Tommy *to Kay*: Now you can see for yourself what it's like, but if I was you I wouldn't ask for it. Some of my brethren - like myself - consider it a very private matter when we do that to our worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                      Craig: Wow, er... well we're generally thousands of years old, have telepathic abilities, and are highly technologically advanced. When we take life force your bodies literally age, but we can bestow the gift of years and life upon our favoured ones...
                      Aurora: We are all different, some of us quieter than other, other more extrovert or flirty *glares at Craig*
                      *blushes* wow! sounds great! you're looking good for a thousand years old guy

Mar: Kenny is one of the wraith I adopted. He is a coffee addict and I live on his hive. Chris *points to Chris* is his second in command. Kenny and I have a friend named Akasha. She is a wraith Queen. Maybe you would like to meet her someday?
                      coffee? yumi! *smiles* queen? sure, i'd like to meet her.is she ...nice?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        *hugs Chris back* Well if Aura is as lovely as you, Chris I;d sure like to meet her some day!
                        Chris: Thanks. Maybe she can come up here one day. You know, you still are the best worshipper at brushing and braiding wraith hair.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          *Rhys suddenly jumps forward, DS steps in front of him and stops him, ending up with his feeding hand clamped to her chest*

DS:

Tommy *to Kay*: Now you can see for yourself what it's like, but if I was you I wouldn't ask for it. Some of my brethren - like myself - consider it a very private matter when we do that to our worshippers.
                          Aurora: Indeed, many of us believe this sort of 'feeding' to be a sacred thing between Wraith and worshipper
                          Craig: I'm tempted, I have to say, but PA's my worshipper...there are still some guys who don't have a worshipper though, so maybe when you've got to know us and about our race a little more you'd make a challenging worshipper for one of them

Comment

*blushes* wow! sounds great! you're looking good for a thousand years old guy
                            Craig: Why thank you actually I am three thousand seven hundred and sixty six to be precise

Comment

coffee? yumi! *smiles* queen? sure, i'd like to meet her.is she ...nice?
                              Mar: She can be.

Kenny: Akasha tends to bring walls around her when she meets someone new, but opens up once she gets to know a person more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aurora: Indeed, many of us believe this sort of 'feeding' to be a sacred thing between Wraith and worshipper
                                Craig: I'm tempted, I have to say, but PA's my worshipper...there are still some guys who don't have a worshipper though, so maybe when you've got to know us and about our race a little more you'd make a challenging worshipper for one of them
                                *more confused* it's ok . i was just curious, that's all.
                                Craig: Why thank you actually I am three thousand seven hundred and sixty six to be precise
                                !

Comment

Working...
                                X