Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *Seth approaches Siric from out of the shadows*

You will find no threats on this hive, young wraith. There is also no need to hide. You will be assigned your own rooms. You will be safe there - and alone if you wish it. Follow me.

*To drones* See that Commander Boris's dart is returned to his hive

*Seth turns and without waiting to see if Siric is following, leaves the dart bay*
    *unnerved by Seth, Siric follows him catiously, still aware for any threats*
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*Seth leads Siric to the star gate*

We must travel through the star gate to my... to TP's hive. When we emerge it will be on the upper deck. However, most of the worshippers are now asleep and I have a back route to the lower deck. Follow me.

*Seth leads the way thru the star gate*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Seth leads Siric to the star gate*

We must travel through the star gate to my... to TP's hive. When we emerge it will be on the upper deck. However, most of the worshippers are now asleep and I have a back route to the lower deck. Follow me.

*Seth leads the way thru the star gate*
        *Siric pauses. He didn't know that TP was the hive queen. Deciding that he has little choice now, Siric follows Seth through the stargate*
        sigpic

Comment

*Seth leads Siric through quiet back corridors on the upper deck of TP's hive, then down into the lower deck. The atmosphere change is immediately obvious that this level is wraith only. Seth leads Siric, passing other wraith officers who nod respectfully to both Seth and Siric. They come to a side coridor where Seth stops and opens the door*

These are your quarters. You will find food waiting for you. If there is anything else you require summon a drone. Report to my bridge at oh-nine hundred hours tomorrow.

*Seth leaves Siric alone*
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Food?
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*Siric watches Seth leave, wondering if he made a mistake in accepting the offer to stay here. Resigning himself to his choice, he enters the room, ignoring the food left out for him, instead sitting on the bed. He closes his eyes and tries to get his mind back into some sort of order*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                Spoiler:
                Food?
                Spoiler:
                Siric cannot feed like a wraith because of his injuries. Seth does not want to draw any more attention to that than is necessary
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Siric cannot feed like a wraith because of his injuries. Seth does not want to draw any more attention to that than is necessary
                  Spoiler:
                  I was kidding. I thought you meant a person. So what is he consumming and how does he do so?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I was kidding. I thought you meant a person. So what is he consumming and how does he do so?
                    Spoiler:
                    Normal food, when he remembers to. He doesn't like to be reminded that he's not a full wraith.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Normal food, when he remembers to. He doesn't like to be reminded that he's not a full wraith.
                      Spoiler:
                      I"m learning all kinds of things. I didn't know he wasn't a full wraith either.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I"m learning all kinds of things. I didn't know he wasn't a full wraith either.
                        Spoiler:
                        Technically he is a "full wraith" but he can't feed like a wraith because his feeding hand has been too badly injured, at least that's my understanding
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Technically he is a "full wraith" but he can't feed like a wraith because his feeding hand has been too badly injured, at least that's my understanding
                          Spoiler:
                          That's right
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            That's right
                            Spoiler:
                            That's so weird. One of my first fantasies with Todd had me healing a member of his crew by using cosmic energy to heal his damaged hand chakra which had been infected by psychic energy by somone he ate with bad energy to literally starve him. Maybe SW's comic energy can heal him too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              That's so weird. One of my first fantasies with Todd had me healing a member of his crew by using cosmic energy to heal his damaged hand chakra which had been infected by psychic energy by somone he ate with bad energy to literally starve him. Maybe SW's comic energy can heal him too.
                              Spoiler:
                              It might well do, but Siric tends to be very touchy on the subject. It might be something to suggest to him at a later date.
                              sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve come thru the star gate from her hive... they have Michael with them who has been visiting TP for the day...

Michael: Hey! Everybody! Did you know my Dray got a distinction for her drama exam???

Steve: We all have very talented worshippers, don't we?

Michael: Especially me! Dray is just wonderful

Steve: Love... sweet, eh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X