Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    **Ciannwn emerges from the changing shed wearing her veils. Bubbles stick to the gauzy material and she collects a number of them as she goes to sit next to Boris.**
    *DS admires Ciannwn's veils and hurries over to the shed so no one can take her place, before she can close the door she gapes at the stage and tries to get another glimpse of Steve's behind*

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      SW: LOL And we get the behind view of Todd as he hustles to see the behind view of TP. Watch those fans Toddkins!!
      DS: Bonus! Behind view of Todd!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        DS: Bonus! Behind view of Todd!
        Todd: I told you I should have super glued feathers on!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Chris: Mar, what will our routine be?

Mar: I guess ours will be a spicy salsa routine! I can dance with you and Kenny. *goes to change into sleeveless, frilly dress. Kenny and Chris change into their costumes as well*
          sigpic

Comment

The trio wait for DS to emerge from the changing room before starting their fan dance...
            Todd and Steve flank TP in the middle, they swish a nd swap fans in time with the music...

TP: Hey! Todd! You're holding that top fan too low over me... Rhys has almost fainted with that view!

... they turn around swishing their fans, but Steve mistimes the music and doesn't cover his butt quite in time... oops again!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

**Ciannwn settles down to watch the fan dance. She's been looking forward to seeing Todd performing ever since she heard he was going to. **
              sigpic

Comment

*Dray keeps jumping around trying to catch bubbles. Catches a glimps of Todd and Steve's behinds* *THUNK*

Michael: *sigh*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Chris: Mar, what will our routine be?

Mar: I guess ours will be a spicy salsa routine! I can dance with you and Kenny. *goes to change into sleeveless, frilly dress. Kenny and Chris change into their costumes as well*
                  Tommy: Wow! So much dance performances tonight! That reminds me, I don't have prepared anything at all. What am I going to perform?

*DS' voice from out of the changing shed*: You could do a striptease!

Comment

Eddie runs over and glomps everyone. He's very hyper and the fairy cakes haven't even arrived yet!!
                    Mar: Hello Eddie.

Chris: Nice to see you again.

*everyone glomps back*
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd and Steve cover TP with one each of their fans, TP covers Todd with one and Steve with the other of her fans... Todd and Steve flash some waithie tattoos...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        Tommy: Wow! So much dance performances tonight! That reminds me, I don't have prepared anything at all. What am I going to perform?

*DS' voice from out of the changing shed*: You could do a striptease!
                        Eddie That's right, bro. You could join me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          The trio wait for DS to emerge from the changing room before starting their fan dance...
                          Todd and Steve flank TP in the middle, they swish a nd swap fans in time with the music...

TP: Hey! Todd! You're holding that top fan too low over me... Rhys has almost fainted with that view!

... they turn around swishing their fans, but Steve mistimes the music and doesn't cover his butt quite in time... oops again!
                          DS:

*covers Rhys' eyes so he won't be distracted by TP's behind view*

Comment

Todd and Steve cover TP with one each of their fans, TP covers Todd with one and Steve with the other of her fans... Todd and Steve flash some waithie tattoos...
                            SW: *sigh* I simply love that back tatoo of Steve's that runs from his shoulder to his ankle!! Thunk!!
                            sigpic

Comment

*DS is applauding and whistling frantically* W00t!

Eddie That's right, bro. You could join me!
                              Tommy: Okay so. I'm not very good at that but I'll give it a try.

Rhys: It's going to be striptease for me too. That's what I do best.

Comment

The music reaches it's finale and Todd and Steve keep their stunners covered with just one fan, covering TP with their other two fans... suddenyl they both throw their other fans away leaving TP in all her glory!!!!

TP: HEY!!!!! You two never told me you were going to do that!!!!

Greg: Woohoo!!!! TP!!! You never told me you'd got a wraithie tattoo!!!!

Steve & Todd relent and cover TP with themselves as they exit the stage accidentally showing their own rear ends as they go!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X