Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comes in with Kenny and Chris:

Mar: Sorry I'm late.

Kenny: We remembered to bring Chris along with us this time since you two missed him.

Chris: You mean, you actually forgot to bring me here yesterday? Hmph! *walks off*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Dray: *giggle* Actually, I'm quite peckish, so prehaps some refreshment...
      Eddie: Yes, but she has a date with me tonight. Michael was okay with it. He was there studying one of my manuals when we made the date. *turns to Dray, stroking her cheek* And just WHAT refreshment would you like?
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        Aurora: What about Michael?
        Craig: Yes, I gave him all those tips and now you're playing with Eddie? Mind you I'm one to talk
        Dray: Michael said that he didn't mind me spending time with Eddie. I think he feels he could use some alone time
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post

Kenny: We remembered to bring Chris along with us this time since you two missed him.

Chris: You mean, you actually forgot to bring me here yesterday? Hmph! *walks off*
          SW hugs Chris!!

SW: Yes, but you know what they say about absence.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
            Eddie: Yes, but she has a date with me tonight. Michael was okay with it. He was there studying one of my manuals when we made the date. *turns to Dray, stroking her cheek* And just WHAT refreshment would you like?
            Dray: *giggling again* I suppose choclate is out of the question?
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: Michael said that he didn't mind me spending time with Eddie. I think he feels he could use some alone time
              Craig: All's fair in love and war, as long as both sides have a bit of freedom now and then
              PA: Yep, and I suppose it'll do you both good
              Aurora: With PA having two of us around she sometimes forgets that others only have one Wraith

Comment

TP: *snuggled between Steve and GReg* Hey Chris, baby, there's room for one more here!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

PA: *waves to Mar, Kenny and Chris*
                  Craig: Hi guys, good to see two of you back to normal at least
                  Aurora: *waves*

Comment

Craig: All's fair in love and war, as long as both sides have a bit of freedom now and then
                    PA: Yep, and I suppose it'll do you both good
                    Aurora: With PA having two of us around she sometimes forgets that others only have one Wraith
                    Dray: Well, me and Michael do get on very well, but a break will probably be good for both of us.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dray: *giggling again* I suppose choclate is out of the question?
                      Eddie: Nothing is out of the question!! *signals to drone to bring over an assortment of chocloate items*
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Nothing is out of the question!! *signals to drone to bring over an assortment of chocloate items*
                        Dray: Thank you Eddie *selects a chocolate* Mmm, delicious! *offers one to Eddie*
                        sigpic

Comment

SW hugs Chris!!

SW: Yes, but you know what they say about absence.....
                          Chris: *hugs back* Yes I do. I missed you SW.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          TP: *snuggled between Steve and GReg* Hey Chris, baby, there's room for one more here!
                          Chris: *heads over to TP for a snuggle* I missed you too, TP!
                          PA: *waves to Mar, Kenny and Chris*
                          Craig: Hi guys, good to see two of you back to normal at least
                          Aurora: *waves*
                          *everyone waves to PA, Craig, and Aurora*

Mar: What's wrong Craig, you didn't want me feeding on ya? *teases by flexing hand*

Kenny: Craig, I am glad everything is normal as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dray: Well, me and Michael do get on very well, but a break will probably be good for both of us.
                            Craig: I think it was for me and PA

Comment

*everyone waves to PA, Craig, and Aurora*

Mar: What's wrong Craig, you didn't want me feeding on ya? *teases by flexing hand*

Kenny: Craig, I am glad everything is normal as well.
                              Craig: *looks uneasy* Yes I'm glad everything's back the way it should be!
                              Aurora:

Comment

Greg: oooh, chocolate... *nicks some choccies off the tray as it passes* Have some choclate, TP
                                Steve: *whispers* It's not good for her...
                                Greg: Remember what it feels like to be human, bro...
                                Steve & Greg: *feed TP choccies and snuggle her more*
                                TP: *blissed out*
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X