Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *shakes head at Iz and settles down to patiently remove chocolate from Steve's hair*

Steve: I will reward you well for this later, my worshipper... in private

TP: Oh, I know you will

Seth: And she didn't even peek at Gabriel's tatts! My, she's on her best behaviour!

TP: *lobs choccie at Todd*

Seth: Or maybe not...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

NMP: *lobs choccie at Todd as well* Seth I would say the nice girls just miss out all the fun and missing out some fun would be a stupid thing to do, wouldn't it TP?

Comment

Elarinya: - lobs chocolate at NMP in revenge for getting chocolate in her popcorn and lobs some at Todd too-
        sigpic

Comment

NMP: *lobs chocolate at Ela* oh I guess we'll and up all covered in chocolate, won't we?

Gabriel: Oh yes that should be quite funny tio look at, so please go on ladies

N-Steve: *lobs choccie at Gabriel* you coverd in it looks surely fun to them, too

Comment

Elarinya: - grabs a decent handful and throws it at NMP- yes we will be, but they boys are enjoying it no?
            sigpic

Comment

Crockett: *grabs NMP, picks her up and dunks her in choccie pool*

Dave: *to Crockett*Not certain you should have done that, bro. *eyes Gabriel*

Iz: *grabs more choc, and smears it down Todd, then looks for another target or two, and spots Steve* You're looking remarkably clean, sweetie.

Todd: TP, I think you should duck.
              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *takes two hands full of popcorn and throws it at Crockett, to distract him, then dives and rises from the choccie again with him on his shoulders, throwing him down backwards into the sweet brown liquid*

NMP: *giggles* Now we got two Wraith fully coverd in chocolate, just need to tie a ribbon around tem and can have them as a sweet present *Looks at Ela, then gets out of the pool and jumps back in covering Ela with chocolate as well*

Gabriel: muahahahahaha....where would you like to tie that ribbon around me, my queen?

Comment

Elarinya: - chuckles lightly as NMP is dunked into the chocolate pool and then eyes Steve with an evil smile- yep he is..maybe we should help out with that - grabs some chocolate and is about to throw when more chocolate covers her thanks to NMP and instead throws the chocolate at NMP-
                  sigpic

Comment

NMP: well Ela, don't you think it's time Steve gets a little more dirty? I think we should aim at him, we are both coved in fully. So no more damage to make....

N-Steve: *takes a jump into the pool and appears again* you mean, he must look this, don't you?

NMP: *nods* yes, exactly...*glances at the Steve without fangs with an evil smile*

Comment

Elarinya: - chuckles and nods- I doubt we can do anymore damage to each other- grabs a handful of chocolate and starts to advance towards Steve-
                      sigpic

Comment

NMP: *grabs some popcorn* I will just make him look pretty with that, if you've got te choccie on him

Comment

- laughs- Indeed it will make him look pretty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve: *low, slow growl*

Seth: Uh-oh... you know how fussy Steve is about his hair... this is gonna end in tears

TP: I'll protect you Steve! *stands between Steve and any chocolate flung his way*

Greg: Now that's a win-win. Steve keeps his hair pristine and TP gets covered in chocolate...

Seth: So WE get to clean her up!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Elarinya: -groans and then laughs as TP gets hit instead- Well at least the chocolate did not get wasted. - grabs some popcorn and flicks it at Steve-
                              sigpic

Comment

N-Steve: *dives under TP lifts her out of the chocolate and makes a step to the side* now the way is free again ladies....go for it

NMP *throws some popcorn at Steve as well then creates a wave making it hit Steve, so he is as full of chocolate as her Steve clone after diving under TP*

Comment

Working...
                                X