Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: LMAO! Looks like eddie brought the convo to a halt!

Eddie: Follow that, eh?

Steve: *facepalms and hands Eddie a towel*

Greg: *to Elarinya and NMP* No need to worry about laundry on the COH, ladies - that's what the drones are for

Grouch & Grumble and Flotsam & Jetsam:

Greg: Well, OK, apart from you four!

Seth: Sprinkles anyone?

TP: Dontcha just love it here? I missed this!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

NMP: hi TP, hey guys

Gabriel: well if Eddy's doing that I could show the ladies my rose tatoo in its full size couldn't I?

NMP: dream on dear..or well...would anyone mind if he did?

Comment

Elarinya: - splashes NMP with chocolate and chuckles- yes now you're covered. Least you'll taste delicious for your wraith .I dont mind since I wont be the one looking - dives under-
        sigpic

Comment

NMP: the only thing that really tastes desicious to my Gabriel is Wraith blood, Ela

Gabriel: yes, it's my "fault" so to say my queens clone of Steve has got fangs, but I can tell you he tasted pretty good

Comment

Elarinya: - emerges and sits on the edge- A wraith that feeds on other wraith? Kinda reminds me of a show I saw while I lived on earth.
            sigpic

Comment

Iz: *lobs choccie at Steve, which lands in his hair* And did someone say tattoo?

Dave and Crockett: *face palm*

Todd: Would you like to check my tattoos out, ladies?
              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: yes Iz I said ROSE tattoo, you only can see it completly if I put alll my clothes off

NMP: oh Gabriel, are you really thinking about that?

Gabriel : yes, I do...and now don't say you don't like seeing it, I so know you do my queen *smiles cheekily showing his fangs*

NMP: um...*avoids looking at him* but Ela, Gabriel is a vampire-Wraith so he drinks blood instead of using his hand to feed

Comment

Iz: *waves hand at Todd* Yes, yes, Commander, I've seen those loads of times. Now a rose... that's new. *rubs hands* C'mon then, Gabriel, let's have a looksie.

Todd: GRRROOOOOOWWWWLLLLLL!

Dave and Crockett: Now she's done it.

Iz: *leaps from choccie and legs it out of the door after grabbing a towel*

Crockett: Aren't you going after her, Commander?

Todd: I'll give her a head start, boys, and catch up.

Dave: Hmmm, I like your style. Let her think she's got away with it, and then hunt her down.
                  sigpic

Comment

Elarinya:...Wonder how fast she is given warm chocolate is slippery..
                    sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: oh with pleasure Iz *walks to a shadowy corner of the room and pulls Iz with him, then turns to her and gets rid of his clothes, yet holding his hand to the right place so nothing but te rose is seen* now dear do you like what you see?

Comment

Iz: *eyes Todd advancing on them* Gorgeous...gotta run. Toodles.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: * puts his clothes back on and steps in front of Iz to block the Commander's way to her* I am not afraid of you Commander, why don't you just let her go with it for once...not always taking things so serious?

Comment

Ela:-grabs chocolate covered popocorn and then sits in a lawn chair with a grin.- anyone want some by the by.
                            sigpic

Comment

Todd: *raises brow ridge* Really, my dear boy, you should know Iz and I...

Iz: *waves at Todd, and slides out from behind Gabriel, and plants a big kiss on his cheek* Aren't you the sweetheart? You don't need to save me from Toddy, honestly. *grips towel and goes to Todd*

Todd: *wraps arm around Iz waist*

Iz: *looks at Gabriel* He always forgives me, and we play hunt the tattoo quite a lot, especially when covered by chocolate. *aims big choccie glob at Elarinya, which lands in her popcorn*

Todd: Now, now, Iz.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: *Looks at the Commander* oh why should I be scared of you? I don't see any reason for this... *smiles at Iz* ou could play with me a bit, too

*Alex walks in with Corey* Now Corey, that's where they go to have fun, play with food...so strange

Corey: why? I often play with people I drink, too...laughs a little and plays with a streak of his red hair*

Comment

Working...
                                X