Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iz: *at DS and the lads* Oh, good idea.

Dave: Oh for heaven's sake. *lifts hand to face and smears chocolate over his face*

Crockett: Like Tommy says, bro... we bypassed limits a long time ago. *high fives Tommy*

Todd: *releases TP* Well, if we indulge them, what can we expect?
    sigpic

Comment

NMP:Oh hello eveyone what's going on here?

Gabriel: something pretty swet and sticky, I'd say

N-Steve: I don't know if something like that is really fun *looks at the other Wraith guys* is it?

Alex:*looks at the whole sence very irritated* Um, Gabriel you didn't tell me that they play with food...

Gabriel: oh well old friend, I guess this chocolate seems nice to play with *catches Alex' look, understanding what he actually meant* no no, these are friends, we don't "eat" them...they are just as kind as my queens other human friends you've met yesterday...

Alex: alright...I really need to get used to this first

Comment

Elarinya:- walks in wearing pajamas and a fluttershy plushie.Stops and looks around then at her clothing- well I'm severely overdressed..anyway good morning!
        sigpic

Comment

NMP: oh hello Eia I guess a little less clothing would do as wwell atm

Gabriel: *waves to Elarinya* hi there *smiles at her* I'm Gabriel and that - *points at the Wraith with the flame tattoo around his right eye* is my friend Alex

Alex: hello

Comment

Elarinya: Yes well its lazy sunday. Its my lounge wear. - waves back and smiles- Ello Gabriel and Alex. I'm Elarinya..- looks at the chocolate everywhere- ...whats with the chocolate?
            sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: well it was my queen's idea after we had been in a champagne pool and Rhys drenched us with champagne from head to toes....well now we are having a chocolate pool, and as it seems our ladies would like to "clean" us Wraith guys up

NMP: yes was my idea I just was bored and thought it could be fun if we and our guys play around with some chocolate....

Comment

TP: *waves to Elarinya*

Steve: *to Todd* If we indulge them, Commander, we can expect to be worshipped...

Seth: Coated in chocolate like nuts and raisins, but worshipped... eventually!

Eddie: Did someone say chocolate coated nuts???? *does stunner dance in vat of liquid dark chocolate*
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Elarinya: Chocolate pool..That sounds awesome..maybe a pool of soda or coffee for next time -waves at TP- and yes I think that does sound fun indeed..
                  sigpic

Comment

NMP: isn't that looking very sweet TP? *looks at Gabriel and Alex just standing outside the pool* come in you two, come on* I bet chocolate covered Wraith tastes as good as it looks

Gabriel and Alex: OK *they are letting themselves glide into the chocolate next to me*
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 February 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Elarinya: - points to her lounge wear and chuckles as she finds a chair near the pool to sit in- I'd like to not strip to my under-garments.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Eddie: Did someone say chocolate coated nuts???? *does stunner dance in vat of liquid dark chocolate*
                        BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH... *snorts tea* Damn it, TP, you made me cry.

Iz: Lads, Elarinya doesn't strip to her undies. What fun is that? *goggles at Eddie, and places choccy covered hand over eyes* Oh. My. God. I think I need eye bleach.

Dave: *eyes Eddie* Hmmm, it's a good job he knows what he's doing in a vat of liquid chocolate or he could come to a very sticky end.

Crockett: Really, you made that joke...? Iz, you can do so much better than him. *ducks as Dave throws more sprinkles* Chocolate fight!

Todd: Indeed. We indulge, and they... worship. Eventually.
                        sigpic

Comment

..its a matter of how much laundry I'm going to be doing..- laughs softly- besides not like I'm magic and can poof articles of clothing. or can I? - waves her hand and grabs the bathing suit that appeared and also handing IZ some bleach- There you go..but dont blame me if you go blind - runs off to change into bathing suit-
                          sigpic

Comment

Iz: Already suffering from blindness if the chocolate nuts are anything to go by.

Crockett: I feel certain we can think of something to help.
                            sigpic

Comment

Elarinya: -comes back in bathing suit, runs and cannonballs into the chocolate pool.- chocolate..nuts? ok I dunno where to go with that comment wise.
                              sigpic

Comment

NMP: *is full of chocolate everywhere now* ewww now the guys have something to clean up as well...

Gabriel: that is not the worst thing my queen, not at all *smiles at NMP and kisses NMP's cheek* now you even taste lovely

Comment

Working...
                                X