Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabriel: hello Iz *smiles* it's always a pleasure to meet new female beings *smiles even brighter showing his fangs* Oh, and of course hi to you TP *smiles at TP, too* one more lovely person to meet

NMP: Hi Iz, hi TP and hi all you lovely male beings

Comment

Bajka, Marek and Gregus came to the COH.
      Bajka, Marek and Gregus together: Hi everybody!
      Gregus: Nice to meet you Nightmarepoet and Gabriel.
      Bajka: Oh no. I missed Eddie in cake.
      Marek: And very good.
      sigpic

Comment

*glomps Baj* Hi, sis, sooo good to see you and your boys. *gives Marek and Gregus a squeeze*

Dave: *to Crockett* We haven't got a hope in hell of keeping her to ourselves now, bro. Might as well chalk this one up to experience.

Crockett: *tetchy* I wouldn't mind, but it's always the experience, and I've only just got used to sharing her with you.

Iz: *slings her arms round Dave and Crockett in a hug* Are you two fighting again?

Dave and Crockett: *both look down at Iz, and purr*

Dave: Not now, dear one.

Iz: *catches Todd's eye and the look* Ummm... so snowball fight, with hot choccie, and lots of cuddles?
        sigpic

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn wave hello to Badjka, Marek and Gregus*
          sigpic

Comment

Gabriel *walks in alone* HI everyone, has anyone seen my Poet? I played with her xbox but now that bores me and I could play with her...some cards maybe

Comment

Ciannwn: I'm afraid I didn't notice where she went.
              sigpic

Comment

Gabriel: oh I have found her ciannwn She was just looking at some pics of Steve As if I wouldn't look much better...I am sure he doesn't have a rose tattoo which you only see if he puts his clothes off

NMP: don't you start about that again Gabriel! I am just looking, not more...not even talking to him yet...so don't always complain

Gabriel: oh well...so now what are we doing here?

NMP: I don't know what the others do around here, need to ask them Gabriel, if you want to know

Comment

DS: *waves to Bajka and her boys* Hiya!

Rhys: *to all other Wraith present* It's alsways the same with those human females, Isn't it? Put them in a room stuffed with Wraith and they forget who they're meant to worship.

DS: Well, it's allowed to look!

Rhys: As long as you don't neglect your duties...

DS: Such as...?

Rhys: Caring for the well-being of your own personal Wraith, by means of giving him a back massage for example.

Tommy: Or by going with him to the holodeck for either a nice bath or a snowball fight.

DS: So, what's it gonna be then? Bubble bath ocean or snowball fight?

Comment

Iz: If it's a snowball fight, then I vote for rose and lavender scented snow?

Crockett: *to Dave* Mmm, a cold Worshipper who smells really good...

Dave: Yes, that's certainly good. *thinks* How about we have scented saunas to dive into with lots of bubbles, after being chilled? We could reverse the saunas to be cold plunges at the ocean?

Iz: *proud* You can see why he's a Commander, can't you? So masterful.

Dave:

Crockett: And I'm not?

Iz: *rushes to reassure Crockett and snuggles against him* You're wonderful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gabriel *to Rhys* I worship my Poet, she's my queen, so I can't actually tell her to not look at others but I wish she wouldn't do....*looks at me with disappointment*

NMP: Oh Gabriel, you should know you always come first for me, you are the one with the fangs....I can't help but fall for that *runs fingers through his soft hair*

Comment

DS: *listens to the wonderful suggestions of having scented snowballs and saunas* Ooohhh... Sounds great!

Rhys: *to Gabriel* It's a good thing we Wraith are accustomed to sharing females - otherwise these human women would make us all go mental. Especially this bunch!

Tommy: *takes DS's hand and walks with her to the nearest computer terminal* So, what would you like to do?

DS: Snowballs? With a flowery scent? And afterwards a comfy chalet with a fireplace to warm up? Or, optionally a sauna?

Tommy: Consider it done.

Comment

NMP: Hi DS and hi guys.
                          Snowballs? Sounds pretty nice but I don't feel well today, so I will just sit here and do nothing

Gabriel: doing nothing is boring but I will stay with you *to Rhys* yes it is but I do like my Poet best, she is so thoughtful and can write pretty nice dark poetry

Comment

Eddie: Bajka-a-a-a-a-a-a!!! *rushes across room and hugs Bajka with great enthusiasm*

TP: *waves to Bajka and her boys* I guess Eddie missed you! Good to see you!

Steve: So NMP was looking at piccies of me, eh?

Seth : *facepalm* Now we'll never hear the end of it - as if Steve wasn;t already bad enough!

Todd: *gives Iz another look as she is giving another Wraith altogether too much attention* So who is up for snowballs, followed by hot chocolate and cuddles?

TP: Me! ME! ME!

Steve: I like the sound of the scented sauna thingie... *preens*

Seth: I'm with both Commanders... snowball fight then scented bubbles then hot chocolate and cuddles

TP: Oooh, he's so masterful *gazes lovingly at Seth*
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Iz: *realises Todd has given her a look, and runs at him* Hi,Commander. *snuggles against him* I've missed you sooo much.

Todd: *arm around Iz* Let's get to it then. You too, NMP. Gabriel can bring you hot chocolate and snuggle under a blanket with you, unless he wants to join in with the fun?
                              sigpic

Comment

*RP ambles in to a seemingly empty rec room*

RP:

*then hears Isolde Todd and others in one of the more private rooms*

RP: oh! ^_^ better not disturb their party. *turns on a computer console near the far corner* Muzik! *straps on Wraith-tec headphone*

Comment

Working...
                                X