Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: Oooh, yummy! Thank you all sooooo much! *looks appreciatively at biscuits, strawberries and cream*

Steve: *grabs biscuits, strawberries and cream* No way, babe! I know you feel better but it was only 24hrs ago you were doing unspeakable things!

Seth: He means she was throwing up! *takes herbal tonic and hands it to Steve* Here, give her some of this first... then she can have the goodies!

Steve: *insists TP takes the tonic* And only one biscuit!

TP: *sulks*

Steve: One biscuit and several strawberries...?

TP: *takes tonic*

Seth: LOL! At least he's getting good practice for if the day ever comes when she caves in and has his hybrid!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*WS walks into the COH and takes a seat on the couch with Shaun, then lays her head in his lap*

*Shaun smiles and runs his beautiful long nails through his worshipper's hair*

Comment

*Addict and her boys wander in after an extremely long absence, only to notice the place abandoned. Tony and Edgar place a cake upon a nearby coffee table*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...lj9eo1_500.jpg

Addict: *curls up on a nearby couch and writes some Tony smut until the arrival of others*
        sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris arrive. They say hello to Addict and her boys then snuggle up together on a recliner.*
          sigpic

Comment

*Betua saunters in with a cookie sheet with chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries.*

Betua: Nothing fancy, but it is made with the best chocolate in the local galaxy cluster!

RF: ^.^ yummy!
            Last edited by Replicator Fifth; 02 March 2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris say hello to the new arrivals.*
              sigpic

Comment

*Shaun's eyes brighten at the look of that cake* WOw where is my fork!
                *digs through his pockets*

WS: Welcome back Addict *hugs*

Comment

*Ciannwn waves to Shaun and WS. Boris doesn't because he's fallen asleep.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*TP and Steve stroll in with Eddie bouncing around ahead of them*

Steve: *settles TP on a recliner and feeds her chocolate coated strawberries*

Eddie: *does stunner dance in front of a dozing Boris* Just because it's the only time I can without being beheaded for it!!! LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn waves to Steve and TP while enjoying Eddie's stunner dance. Boris wakes up and sighs in amused resignation before saying hello to everyone.*
                      sigpic

Comment

Eddie: Ooops!

Steve: WOTFLMWGAO!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Steve: WOTFLMWGAO!!!!
                          Boris: That doesn't sound like a derivative of Ancient.
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve: No, but arse is a great word - TP taught me it!

TP:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              Steve: No, but arse is a great word - TP taught me it!

TP:
                              Boris: Is that an Anglo-Saxon word? Ciannwn uses one when she gets annoyed.

Ciannwn:
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: It might be Irish... my Irish grandpa used to pronounce it "erse", which is I believe the name for the ancient Irish dialect, but I don;t think there's really any connection!!! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X