Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *shouts out car window to C* Are we going to the station for the Orient Express first? Or the beach first?

Steve: *from the back seat of the car* Surely you don;t expect me to go to the beach first? Think of what it will do to my hair!

Greg: LOL So I;m guessing the Orient Express trip first then the beach on Sunday?

Seth & Aurel: *tap TP on the shoulder* Do you think you could ask the Commander to slow down, just a little bit... we're looking a bit greener than normal...

Eddie: *standing on the roof of the car and hollering* Woooo-hoooo! Faster, faster!

TP: *facepalm*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Ciannwn shouts back to TP*: The Orient Express first. We aren't exactly dressed for the beach even in the 1920's.
      sigpic

Comment

Todd: *makes a sharp swerve and heads for the railway station*

Seth: He does know this is all a hologram... doesn't he?

TP: Of course he does, babe! Just be grateful you weren't there when he landed a hive on the ocean!

Steve: *out window to C* I have all our snazzy glam outfits for the Orient Express here, babe - don;t worry!

Greg: *looks sideways at Steve and tries not to snicker as he turns to TP* Will I tell him, babe...

TP: No, Sunshine - he'll be able to fix his wind swept hair when we get onto th e train, so there's no need to upset him just yet...
        sigpic

Comment

*betua leads me arm in arm to the Orient Express dressed in a period tuxedo*

Betua: I am truly intrigued by this choice of theme, love.

RP: I LOVE it! the whole roaring 20s theme is fantastic. makes for an interesting change from your normal biker style leathers. *I quickly add* not that I don't absolutely love you in them! <3

Betua: aww and I wanted to be naughty to you tonight for that comment on my leathers.

RP: O.o oh! you can be naughty with me all you want! <3, hmm Fifth should be here soon... I'll just let him know to meet us at the party. *sends message on repli-net. a few seconds pass before an affirmative response comes to mind*

Betua: Greg, Todd and the lovely TP! looks like we just made it on time for the train! Arriving in style as always, todd.

RP: oh!! I do love how the boys look in tuxedos! *looking bedazzled between all the wraith men then adds* you know Auril...you you'll stick out like a sore feeder hand when everyone else is wearing tuxes, just you know, FYI

Comment

TP: Even the drones are in tuxedos!

Todd: And they'll serve you anything you like

Steve: Just like this...

Seth: I;ve been training them all day to do that!

07-0327.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn parks her car and she and Boris get out*

Ciannwn: I love the old steam engines. It's a shame they caused so much pollution.

Boris: I don't think we have to worry about that in a hologram.
              sigpic

Comment

*a drone approaches Boris and Ciannwn with a tray laoded with glasses of champagne*

TP: No need to worry about alcohol either - it's matter converter produced, so it has all the flavour without any of the nasty side effects

Eddie: What? No drunk worshippers?

TP: *facepalm* Later, babe - it;s too early for that yet!
                sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris take a glass each. Ciannwn sips hers.*

Ciannwn: Delicious.
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve & Seth: How about some dancing?

Eddie: Now you're talking

TP: Not THAT kind fo dancing, babe - this kind...

Image.jpg

Eddie:
                    sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn: I thought we were going to do the Charleston.

Boris: You can. I'll watch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Betua: well, beloved, time to join the gallant ball, yes?

RP: squee! *takes his proffered hand and we begin the to dance wildly as a speedy swing number began to play*

Fifth: *looking at the holo program's music list* well, we have tango, shimmy and Charleston...

Comment

Eddie, Greg, Seth and TP: *get stuck into dancing the Charleston*

imagesCASJ1ATU.jpg

Steve: Never!

Todd: *aside to Steve* Don;t worry - she;ll want to do a smoochy number with you sooner or later
                          sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn joins in the Charleston.*

Boris: I think I'll try the tango later on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Fifth: *still examining the holo music program* ... and ends in a waltz...*I drag him away from the console, and dance with him before the Charleston ends as Betua takes break sipping champagne*

Comment

Todd: *to Boris* Sounds like a fine idea

Steve: Were there not any smoochy dances in the 20s?

Todd: Probably waltzes?

Steve: That'll do

Todd: So long as the others don't wear out TP and Ciannwn too soon with all that charleston-ing thingie...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X