Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd: *slaps his thigh and gives a deep, rumbling laugh*

Greg: *throws his head back and laughs fulsomely*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Boris: Well, it wasn't me.

*He finds a recliner and settles down to watch what happens next.*
      sigpic

Comment

Todd: *slaps Boris on the shoulder in a brotherly fashion* Good to see you, Commander! It's been a long time - too long

Greg: *busy catching up with Gregus*

TP: *slides to a halt, grabs a spray gun and hoots with laughter as she races after Steve and Seth* Now we're even, boys - I have a gun too!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Boris to Todd: It's good to see you, too. My visits have never coincided with when you're here.

*Fred fires at Neo who ducks. The chocolate spray just misses Todd*

Fred: Ooops
          sigpic

Comment

Bajka*to Drone*: Thank you.
            And to Todd: Thank you.
            Gregus: Nice to see everybody have a fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Todd: *leans forward and good humouredly wags his finger at Fred before turning back to Boris* Indeed - I should spend more time here. I've been so busy this last year, but I believe it;s time to start relaxing more

TP: *corners Steve and Seth* Aha! Gotcha! *fires and gets sprayed with liquid chocolate* Whaaaaaaa??????

Steve & Seth: ROTFLMWGAO!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Boris to Todd: If you call being nearly hit with chocolate spray relaxing.

Ciannwn to TP: Some of the guns seem to be booby trapped.
                sigpic

Comment

Todd to Boris: It's worth it for the clean-up, though - now that IS relaxing...

TP to Ciannwn: Yes... and funny that Steve and Seth's guns are NOT booby trapped, isn't it?

Steve & Seth: Don't think you've got QUITE enough chocolate there, babe... *fire more choc at TP*
                  sigpic

Comment

Bajka, Marek and Rocky shoot each other from behind potted plants.
                    Bajka: Gregus! Shoot me photo!
                    Gregus: Ok.
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd: *passes Gregus a spray gun and whispers* Don;t worry, Gregus - this one is not booby trapped!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Todd: *passes Gregus a spray gun and whispers* Don;t worry, Gregus - this one is not booby trapped!
                        Gregus: Thank you. I will help Bajka.

( I will back tomorrow. Good night. )
                        Last edited by Bajka20; 30 December 2011, 02:51 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          Todd to Boris: It's worth it for the clean-up, though - now that IS relaxing...

TP to Ciannwn: Yes... and funny that Steve and Seth's guns are NOT booby trapped, isn't it?

Steve & Seth: Don't think you've got QUITE enough chocolate there, babe... *fire more choc at TP*
                          Boris to Todd: We can't get cleaned up if we don't get covered in chocolate, though. I'm going to join in.

*He gets up, takes a gun and fires at Ciannwn. It isn't booby trapped.*

Ciannwn: I'm going to get you back if I can find a gun that works properly.

*She takes another gun which does work properly and sprays chocolate over Boris.*

Ciannwn to TP: Maybe Steve and Seth were just lucky in their choice of guns.
                          sigpic

Comment

TP to Ciannwn: They took their guns before the other were booby trapped!

Todd to Boris: Good point, old friend *picks up a spray gun and fires at TP, not caring whether it's booby trapped or not*

TP: ROTFLMAO!!!

Todd: *gets sprayed with choccie back-fire* It was booby-trapped *gives chase after TP*

Steve: Hey! Not fair! *picks up several spray guns from the table, shaking and prodding each one in turn* We want booby-trapped guns!

Seth to Steve: Of course, bro... we could always just let TP catch and spray us...

Steve: Excellent idea!

Steve & Seth: *leg it after TP and Todd*

Greg to Gregus: Come on, bro - let's join in and get chocolatey!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn to TP: Did they get a chance to mess around with the other guns after choosing theirs?

*She fires at Fred who is distracted by the sight of Todd covered in chocolate. He fails to duck in time.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Bajka is all covered in chocolade. Gregus sprays chocolade at Marek and Rocky hidden behind potted plants.
                                Gregus*to Greg*: I always wanted to do this.
                                Marek: Very funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X